GB HOMEPAGE

Amertis - the book

Posted By: Springchicken

Amertis - the book - 01/21/10 01:03 AM

I placed 3 pictures and wrote the right words in the book (thanks to the walkthrough), got the flames. Still I can't activate the new pictures. When I place the amulet on one of them and click on it, the page turns at once to the same old world where I have already traveled. What am I doing wrong? duh
Posted By: Chief

Re: Amertis - the book - 01/21/10 01:53 AM

Springchicken, did you activated the amulet by clicking on it's center when you place it over a new picture?

Chief wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Amertis - the book - 01/21/10 02:10 AM

Thanks, Chief.

Re: Amertis - the book - 01/21/10 02:11 AM

Welcome MaG. A good evening to you.

Chief wave

Re: Amertis - the book - 01/21/10 02:33 PM

Hi Chief, wave
I placed the amulet on the new picture and clicked on the center of the amulet and it brought me to the old picture which has been activated before. I tried this with the all 3 new pictures with the same result. frown

Re: Amertis - the book - 01/21/10 03:04 PM

Springchicken, I contacted the developer of the game to come and help you.

Or maybe a player can help you also.

When I played the game and got the flames, the amulet did the job.

So, let's wait and see.

Chief wave

EDIT: did you open in the game room of the house a chest where you can find a book about kid stories?

Re: Amertis - the book - 01/21/10 04:15 PM

Thanks, Chief. Yes, I opened the chest and looked through the the stories. I don't know what I could miss. May be there is some glitch in my game... Thanks again for your help, I'll wait more. wave

Re: Amertis - the book - 01/21/10 06:13 PM

Maybe you could start from your previous save and see what could happen.

Good luck. luck

Chief wave
Posted By: grelot04

Re: Amertis - the book - 01/21/10 07:12 PM

Hi Springchicken !
I thought there was just one topic for Amertis and then... I didn't notice this one blush

To open a new world, you have to put the right image on the right page (look at each page, there is a hint to choose the right image).
Then put the right password : if it's good, it shall burn.
And after, you may pass the amulet on your complete page (just click on it) : a new stone would be illuminated.

Click "down" to let the amulet come back up and... remember Myst ? Put your hand on the image which is moving.

From real world to virtual worlds = book.
To come back to the house frome worlds = amulet.

And remember too : a book don't ever open at the first page wink
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Amertis - the book - 01/21/10 08:03 PM

Thanks, grelot!

Re: Amertis - the book - 01/21/10 09:15 PM

Hi grelot04,
Thank you for coming to resque me. The culprit was "up" which I clicked every time. As soon as I clicked "down" everything went well and I got to another world from the picture #1. I'm enjoying this adventure very much. Thank you for the wonderful game. luck with you future games.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community