GB HOMEPAGE

amertis: the robots

Posted By: sali

amertis: the robots - 01/26/10 07:07 PM

I'm with the baby robots and I want to begin the 7 games beginning with cats and dogs. But I keep ending up with what I call the IQ game where it keeps telling me to try again when I don't have the 8 good answers. How do I get to play the other games. Thank you for your answer. Sali
Posted By: Rushes

Re: amertis: the robots - 01/26/10 08:00 PM

Hi Sali,

Try pressing a different colour button on the robot in the cell.
Posted By: grelot04

Re: amertis: the robots - 01/26/10 10:01 PM

Hello Sali,
The IQ test is just a game in the game (yes, another one).
To may push the blue button, you have to get the permission of the little robot, and before, to learn why you must do that.
Then you must look (and touch) everything in the vandalised little dome, and then speak again with the big robot and after with the little one.

Re: amertis: the robots - 01/26/10 10:15 PM

Thanks, grelot. smile

Re: amertis: the robots - 01/26/10 11:42 PM

Yes thank you Grelot. Je vais faire le tour et cliquer sur tout ce que je vois ,parler aussi avec le robot gardien une seconde fois. Merci encore. I hope it's ok to thank Grelot in French! Merci encore. Sali

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 03:10 AM

Grelot I just love your game, followed your walkthrough. I am trying now to make Patty accept the little monkey so I could take the fork. But she's always saying that she's going to think about it. Did I forget to do something again. Thank you for your help. Sali
Posted By: Chief

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 03:24 AM

sali, you will have to go on the big island and go and click on the nostril of the big statue.

Good luck. luck

Chief wave

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 08:52 AM

Chief is right, Sali.
But you have also to use the thief talent of the monkey before give him to Patty.
Carry told you where you may let this monkey wink

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 09:37 AM

Thanks, Chief and grelot. smile

sali, I moved you back to your own thread for this game. Please stay with one thread per game, it helps us follow your play. Thanks.

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 03:24 PM

Thanks to you three for your help. Rushes, I will be careful as where I put my questions, it makes sence for not changing the thread I use.Grelot, maybe the gameboomer's team is going to hide what I'm going to say to you now. Do you mean what I have to do to have the first box with the help of the monkey and somebody's going to cry? If so I did that.After cliking on the nostril like you told me, now I can't go behind the rabbit to take the ladder.Thanks again to you all.I forgot to ask you :do I have to make the last two magical potion, I needed just the last one for the game ( girafe milk...). If I have to make the other two, where do I find the ingredients? Sali

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 05:28 PM

Sali, to go behind the rabbit statue, come back a click (or two) on the path, turn around and then you can see that you can also go behind the statue. yay

Chief wave

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 06:04 PM

Chief I tried what you've told me to do but I can see the side of the rabbit but no ladder on sight. I'll tell you what I did: In front of the rabbit turn right, saw the giraffe clicked on it, went down 2 click on the path, turned around and see the side of the rabbit but can't go behind. Maybe with a picture of where I'm supposed to be, I could try to get there. Thank you. Sali

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 06:07 PM

Thanks Chief!
My connexion is so bad today that it was quite impossible to reach GameBoomers. Even now it's still very weak smirk

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 06:58 PM

sali, sorry to say I do not have a picture, having deleted the game.

If you do not see the way to go behind the rabbit from where you are, could you if you are closer?

I also had a problem going there. In my notes, I just wrote to come back on the path and go behind the rabbit. headscratch

Good luck.

Chief wave

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 07:24 PM

Thanks chief I'll try again and get back to you to give you the result. Do you think I have to clic on "edit" to get back? Sali

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 07:29 PM

Sali, since I'm posting after you, post again. Hope you get it.

Chief wave

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 07:48 PM

I did it Chief, just didn't know what I was looking for! Sort of a big black post with a black round thing. Hoping it will help somebody to describe it like this.Tell me do you have something on your notes to help me pick up those yellow parts for the puzzle bird? Trying to click on the middle of a part but I can't pick up anything. Thanks again for your patience. What a wonderful site Gameboomers is! Sali

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 08:12 PM

Sali, my notes are on the WT. lol

So, I can only read for the Tangram of the bird: click in the middle (and hold maybe) to pick up a piece and on it's side to turn it.

Chief wave

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 08:52 PM

Thanks, Chief.

Re: Amertis - 01/28/10 11:52 PM

Welcome Rushes.

Chief wave

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 12:33 AM

Yes welcome Rushes and thanks Rushes. I'm there at the tangram bird puzzle; even if I click on the middle of a yellow piece , I cannot do anything to take it, even if I hold on. Maybe Grelot can help me with that problem. I hope his pc is ok now so he can response to my question. Once again thank you all for your help.Sali

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 12:44 AM

sali, you can go at the game Forum if needed and get a direct answer from Grelot(lady) or another member of her team.

Maybe they will answer but right now they are in the middle of the night.

Chief wave

EDIT: by the way, at their Forum, it is said by Grelot to someone who could not do the puzzle, that he was missing some items in inventory.

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 01:44 AM

Of course trhere are in the middle of the night; I forgot all about 6 houres of differince. But I don't qite understand about missing something!Sali

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 01:58 AM

Sali, please see your e-mail.

Chief
Posted By: MaG

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 02:44 AM

wave Chief.

luck Sali - Have you tried click-hold-move to take a piece.

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 03:11 AM

I went to see my e-mail and went to the forum. As I understand I'm not alone to have some difficultyb with that problem.The clothe in question is complete but I can't move those yellow pieces still. I can't undestand what I have to do. Maybe if Grelot (in an hour ap propriate to him) can explain in an hidden topic what I've mised can I finish a very well done game. Thank you very much. Sali

---------------

MaG, yes I did everything I could think of. I'm beginning to think I'm not so smart as I thought! Quite healthy for a "young" lady!! sali

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 12:49 PM

Hello Sali !
Today is a best day for my connexion, hope it will stay good ! smile
The first question is : have you cured the dragon ? Have you get his permission to play with the tangram ?
Have you get everything from this world ? The dragon says if you have to look for more.
If yes to everything, nothing to say more than Chief and the other helpers : drag a piece where you think it's convenient, and turn it by clicking on the edges.

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 01:27 PM

Hello Grelot, yes I've cured the dragon, have the permission to play the tangram and the dragon says I have to look for more. I thought that to complete the bra would do the trick but it didn't.Does the white list in Maeva's house have to be fullfilled by me? I ask you that because even if I played a game with her,I don't think it's tric trac. Do I have to try catching the girafe?I didn't complete the magic map but I'm able to go anywhere with it.I have 4 parts of a message that I can't put together. Am I missing a part of that paper?Do I have to check if I got everything in all the worlds or only the one of bimbos?Can I use a magic spell to find what I've missed. I know that I ask many questions but I will go over all the walkthrough of this world again and make a list of what I have in my inventory so you could tell me what is missing.I still love your game and many many thanks to you and the moderators of Gameboomers. MaG, sorry about forgetting to edit the last time. I forgot to ask you if I have to make all three magical potions and if yes do I find the ingredients on the big island or on one or more of the small ones? Sali

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 06:24 PM

Hello Sali,
Just remember that : in each world, you have to find two tokens and a cloth.
In this one, the cloth is in two parts, as Candy told you. Have you spoke with her, till the end of the dialogue ?

(You have also a piece of paper and a note from Petro, but it is not so important)
Posted By: MaG

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 07:21 PM

Thanks, grelot for all the help given here. smile

Have fun, sali.

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 08:03 PM

Yes me too I thank you Grelot.I'll tell you what I have and what Candy told me the first time I spoke with her completely.I have the blue polo, the red trousers, the complete pink bra and the used pink tissu (same as the bra). I think I've spoken to Candy completely; she told me that she gave Petro a big leaf to cover her up because the tissu had been used by a big rock and was not complete.Can you give me a hint where I could find the other part? I've been searching everywhere for it. Do you think I could use magic to find it? I know that in Maeva's house there was a post saying that she would give back a pink tissu to Candy because she didn't want it. Is that it?I would like very much to finish a real fine game.About the tokens, just the pink one of this world is still missing but surely easy to find when I finish the puzzle of the bird. Thank you again. Dear me!!!!!!just opening my eyes and found what I was looking for. Easier than I thought!!! Thank you for your help everybody!Now I can go on . Yeee. Sali

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 08:10 PM

As I said in my precedent post, Sali, you cannot do the bird puzzle before having, in your inventory:
- the two tokens of this world (the blue and the pink)
- the two pieces of the cloth : one in Maeva house and the other in Candy hand.

Re: Amertis - 01/29/10 08:14 PM

Just added an edit on my last post. You're like the gameboomers' moderators, fast to answer and helping us.Thank you.Sali
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: Amertis - 02/02/10 06:01 PM

I downloaded the game a while back and am just now getting to start to play it. I see mentioned here a couple of times that there is a walkthrough, where do I find it please and is it in English? Thank you
Love, Betty Lou

Re: Amertis - 02/02/10 06:04 PM

Hi Betty Lou,

Here you go:
http://www.amertis.org/lasoluce.html

Re: Amertis - 02/02/10 07:52 PM

The problem is that, with this direct link, you always arrive on the french walkthrough (an absurdity, but I'm not the webmaster).
And click on the british flag put you on the... welcome page smirk

The best is then always go to Amertis by http://www.amertis.org and there, choose your language to visit the website.
And the walkthrough is in the "and also..." drawer, Betty smile
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: Amertis - 02/03/10 04:30 PM

Thank you Rushes and grelot, I did not think to look in THAT drawer. You guys are the greatest!
Love, Betty Lou

Re: Amertis - 02/03/10 04:57 PM

Enjoy the game. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community