GB HOMEPAGE

conspiracies II patch/save please

Posted By: corana

conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/05/11 03:49 PM

Have just started the above, but can't pick up the rocks in the pond. I have downloaded the patch and got the red arrows, but how does it work?

Thanks

Terry
Posted By: Rushes

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/05/11 04:22 PM

Hi Terry,

Make sure that you're close enough to the rocks before attempting to pick them up by left-clicking. Distance is all-important in this game. Are you clicking on the pile in the corner by the bridge, on the side of the pond nearest the house? Double check your inventory also, in case you picked one up without realising.

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/07/11 02:33 PM

Thanks Rushes,
I've progressed to the point where I have to right click on the slingshot to hear 'ready', done what the walkthrough states and, even though I know I now have the patch, I can't set the alarm off so I can get into the house and talk to Anita, how do I get in the house please?

Terry

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/07/11 02:48 PM

Are you aiming at one of the top floor windows?

If the stone keeps falling to the ground, you might not be standing close enough to the window. Try adjusting your positioning.

Keep us posted. luck

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/09/11 10:54 AM

Thanks Rushes, I'm enjoying this game, but finding it, very, very, difficult. Have got to page 2 of the walkthrough, third para down, last sentence. 'turn around and walk towards the door to the litlle square of the house at right side of the pool.' Where exactly please.

Thanks

Terry

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/09/11 11:54 AM

Are you still in the room with the swimming pool? If you're at the far end of the room with the loungers, look at the right wall by the pool, where you should be able to see into the house. Along that wall is a door which leads inside. My memory doesn't allow me to be any more specific than that, but it's only a length of wall the length of the pool, so you should find it. grin

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/11/11 06:32 PM

Am now in the projector room and examine projector - how do I use knife so that I can get projector lens in my inventory please?

Terry
Posted By: Chief

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/11/11 07:09 PM

Terry, it is one of those situations when you must be situated at the correct spot to get the lens.
Just go under the projector to find the proper placement.

If you drop the knife, just pick it from the floor and go at it again.

luck

Chief wave

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/12/11 02:59 PM

Thanks Chief, I'm now on page 2 of the walkthrough, have returned to Villa Amarillia at Anita's room, I have the little blue device near to keyboard and Nick keeps saying he has something else to do, want to play Anita's message, but can't!

Terry

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/12/11 03:15 PM

Terry, about the little blue device, did you, in Inventory, put the golden USB-stick into it?
Then turn it to see that it is a kind of MP3.

I assume you also used the white-orange USB into the blue device and listened to it(Anita's message) and looked at the scarf in Inventory to then use these two on the keypad.

Chief wave

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/15/11 11:46 AM

Thanks Chief

I am now in the Venus Club, have picked up Rica Binis receipt and the paperclip, but can't find the Men's Room to get the Pen and metal strip. Please help.

Terry

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/15/11 12:33 PM

Terry, assuming you are still at the second floor, go down to the entry floor of the Club to see the entry door on one side and a wall with a door on the other side.
On both side of that wall, you have corridors. Take the right one.

Chief wave

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/16/11 03:05 PM

Sorry to bother you yet again! This time the problem is with the little stairs in the men's room, can move it ok, but not to leave the steps facing outwards so I can step up the steps!

Terry

Re: conspiracies II patch/save please - 06/16/11 03:10 PM

Terry, try step on it sideways between the stairs and the locker.

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community