GB HOMEPAGE

The Silver Lining

Posted By: dottie236

The Silver Lining - 09/09/12 11:06 PM

Does anyone know if and where there may be saved games for TSL?
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Silver Lining - 09/09/12 11:43 PM

I looked at the TSL games (episodes 1 & 2) I played and see that I only have ending saves. frown

Maybe someone has kept their saved games.
Posted By: Chief

Re: The Silver Lining - 09/09/12 11:47 PM

Hello dottie. I just looked to see what I have.

I have some for episode 2 and 3.

What episode are you playing?

Chief wave
Posted By: dottie236

Re: The Silver Lining - 09/10/12 12:39 AM

Episode 2. So far, so good. But I know the chessboard scene can be difficult and I know the tower scene in 3 is difficult. Just thought there might be a database somewhere so I didn't have to bother anyone. Thanks in advance Chief!! I'll let you know when I need a save game.
Posted By: Chief

Re: The Silver Lining - 09/10/12 12:44 AM

dottie, see your PM please.

Chief wave

Re: The Silver Lining - 09/10/12 02:02 AM

thanks Chief.

wave dottie.
Posted By: GIOVANNA LARIOU

Re: The Silver Lining - 09/12/12 06:42 PM

My god what a hard game is that!!!

Can someone help me with the pandoras box. I really can do that.

Please help me. shocked
Posted By: Rushes

Re: The Silver Lining - 09/12/12 09:32 PM

I haven't played it, Giovanna, but this is from the walkthrough if you haven't already checked it:

Create all of the Zodiac signs printed on Pandora's Box by clicking the swirling symbols with the hand icon.

You can move the box itself with the arrows to see all the different symbols and use them as reference points. Click the swirling circles to create four different parts of each picture. If you make a mistake in one area, you can keep clicking that particular circle until you get it right. Once you have three pieces of a symbol matched up, however, you will only have three of four guesses to choose the last piece of the image.

Members have mentioned in other threads that this is a difficult puzzle, so I can only wish you luck with it.
Posted By: GIOVANNA LARIOU

Re: The Silver Lining - 09/12/12 09:52 PM

@Rushes

I got it but I cannot do it. By chance I got one but for the other ones I give up, sorry confused
Posted By: traveler

Re: The Silver Lining - 09/12/12 10:54 PM

I sympathize, Giovanna.
Parts of this game are unnecessarily difficult, and in one particular segment I nearly went nuts trying to get where I knew I had to go because I could not locate the exact spot to click on for...well, it seemed like forever.
I wish I had a save for you but I've wiped this one off my computer. sad

Gil.

Re: The Silver Lining - 09/13/12 01:42 AM

frown Giovanna.

grin Gil.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community