GB HOMEPAGE

5 Cores, time/planets/4 towers

Posted By: Tomer

5 Cores, time/planets/4 towers - 09/22/12 07:41 PM

Hello fellow gamers,

I'd appreciate help here, getting a little frustrated.
I'm in this stage (/world) where I have to set a certain time at two displays and do something about 4 towers. (pointing them somewhere).
I cannot seem to advance.

I seem to have managed to raise the 4 towers by accident (!), I still don't get it. I guess those planets are supposed to imply the solution, but I tried different combinations they could imply (about the time) and they all fail.
I tried pointing all of the towers to the middle, the bulb in the middle gets lighted, but it doesn't really do anything.

I'd appreciate a small hint!

p.s. Is there no way to go back to the main world if I'm stuck?
Posted By: Mordack

Re: 5 Cores, time/planets/4 towers - 09/22/12 08:14 PM

The four towers are used to focus the light to the center. As you turn each one of the tower control wheels and watch the center, you can tell when it's set right. If the time is set right on the two dials then the magnifying glass will drop and focus light on the gem. The time clue is had from the rotating planets.

Re: 5 Cores, time/planets/4 towers - 09/22/12 08:22 PM

Thanks Mordack.
Well, I did that already, and I figured the planets imply the time, but I don't understand in what way.
They freeze at a certain point, which seems like a hint on the time, but where's "12:00"? Where that wooden thingy is on the floor? I tried 2:15 and it didn't work.
Also, I noticed that the two planets don't behave like hours/minutes dials, cause a complete revolution of the "minutes" isn't equivalent to an "hour" but to "4 hours". I don't know what to make of it though. I'm afraid I'll need an extra nudge smile

Re: 5 Cores, time/planets/4 towers - 09/22/12 08:53 PM

The hint as to where 12 o'clock is? Look for a black dot on the floor. 😊

Re: 5 Cores, time/planets/4 towers - 09/22/12 09:13 PM

Well, as far as I can see, this would mean the time should be 2:15.
As I've mentioned, it doesn't seem to work...

Re: 5 Cores, time/planets/4 towers - 09/22/12 09:30 PM

The designer pulled a fast one and meant to do it too. The original dials were set to what the planets rest at making you think the minute hand was the minute hand and the hour the hour hand. Reverse your thinking.
Posted By: MaG

Re: 5 Cores, time/planets/4 towers - 09/22/12 10:26 PM

Hi Mordack!

kissy Glad to see you and big thanks for all the help and your sharing your adept grade brain.

Re: 5 Cores, time/planets/4 towers - 09/24/12 05:38 PM

Thanks a lot!

Re: 5 Cores, time/planets/4 towers - 09/24/12 08:58 PM

You're welcome Tomer and thank you MaG, for the compliment.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community