GB HOMEPAGE

Tesla Effect: Sesen

Posted By: Tristy

Tesla Effect: Sesen - 06/11/14 07:10 PM

Hi all. I need help in this maze at Sesen. I passed all the tests and I'm trying to get to Mason Bauers without being seen by the monks. I'm staying in the shadows, but can't seem to figure out where to go. I can't get into the headmaster's office, can't get to Mason Bauers, and can't go down the hall at the other end, I keep running into monks. Help please!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Tesla Effect: Sesen - 06/11/14 07:37 PM

Until someone comes along who has played this game; try looking at this thread. Starting about 5 posts from the top, there are several posts with information/advice about this part of the game.
Posted By: Melia

Re: Tesla Effect: Sesen - 06/11/14 08:28 PM

Click to reveal..
You have to read all the word signs that are in the hallways because it will lead to a puzzle at Bauer's door that you need to have all the letters to solve. You can read them at a distance - I got as far away as I could so the monks didn't see me.
When you see a monk coming down the hallway, step close to one of the many doorways. They won't see you there. After he's passed, you can even follow him a little.
Imagine the area as a square hallway with a path down the center (which you don't need, really). When you first get in, the office is in the hallway to your right. The storage room is where you need to go first because you need something there that's on the floor so that you can get into the office.

Hope that helps.

Re: Tesla Effect: Sesen - 06/11/14 08:33 PM

Thank you, Melia. smile

Re: Tesla Effect: Sesen - 06/11/14 10:14 PM

Thank you both for the help! Got into headmaster's office, solved the mask puzzle, and found 5 of the signs so far. happydance I have a bad feeling the other signs I need to look at are in that hallway that the guards come out of. Any hints as to how I can get in there without getting caught?

Re: Tesla Effect: Sesen - 06/12/14 12:11 AM

The last two ARE in the place they come out of. Watch from a doorway for one with a flashlight and then one with NO light to come out. Get in there, read, get out.

Re: Tesla Effect: Sesen - 06/12/14 01:27 AM

Thank you so much, Melia! wave
Posted By: FJT

Re: Tesla Effect: Oscilloscope Puzzle - 06/13/14 10:42 PM

Does anyone have a saved game after this puzzle? Thanks so much. FJT

Re: Tesla Effect: Oscilloscope Puzzle - 06/13/14 11:00 PM

Hopefully another player will have a saved game for you. smile

Re: Tesla Effect: Oscilloscope Puzzle - 06/13/14 11:13 PM

Sorry. I played in relaxed mode so I could skip the toughies. Try here: http://www.bigfinishgames.com/forum/tex-murphy/project-fedora-general-discussion
Posted By: FJT

Re: Tesla Effect: Oscilloscope Puzzle - 06/14/14 01:43 AM

Thanks Melia. FJT
© 2024 GameBoomers Community