GB HOMEPAGE

Dead Synchronicity

Posted By: Cathy1

Dead Synchronicity - 04/12/15 12:52 AM

Doe's anyone know how to get the bolt cutters from the man who needs to get in the house,before the curfew starts ? I've done all the church stuff and got the stick. Gave the slingshot to the kids. Got into the graveyard. Opened the car door. I'm at a loss here. I'm stuck. I talked to everyone again and opened the sewer. No light to get in. Went back to the trailer but can't take the lamp.
Please help if you can. Thanks.
Cathy wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dead Synchronicity - 04/12/15 02:11 AM

There's several video walkthroughs that might help.
Here's one of them video 1.

Or we can wait for someone playing the game.
I'll keep an eye out.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Dead Synchronicity - 04/12/15 03:16 AM

Cathy1, in order to get the bolt cutters you have to let that man inside the building. Now that you have a crowbar, you need one more item to do that. Did you take it after you have opened the car door? Now use it on the window in that building.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Dead Synchronicity - 04/12/15 01:21 PM

Thanks Iurii and MaG. I don't recall an option to do anything with the window. No hand icon. I'll give it a shot when I get back to it.

Cathy bravo

Finished the game yesterday. I really liked this game. Loved it in fact.
Posted By: sanford

Re: Dead Synchronicity - 04/18/15 05:15 AM

Cathy and Mag, I have found a text walkthrough for this game at Gamesolves-nl.tk. It is in Dutch, and I had to translate it into English, and then print it out. If anybody has a problem getting it translated, I would be glad to explain the manner in which I accomplished doing this.
I'm enjoying this game very much, now that I have the WT, of course. LOL
BTW, it's not a MAG WT,but it's not bad.
Sandy
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dead Synchronicity - 04/18/15 10:10 PM

laugh Thanks, Sandy!
© 2021 GameBoomers Community