GB HOMEPAGE

Quern: Thoughts, puzzle trouble

Posted By: fredaz

Quern: Thoughts, puzzle trouble - 02/06/17 03:04 PM

I have been trying to work the key puzzle in the underground area. I have viewed the youtube video about this puzzle a few times and read some instructions in Steam discussions. I just can't seem to get my head wrapped around this puzzle. Any help including a direct answer would be appreciated.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Quern: Thoughts, puzzle trouble - 02/06/17 03:06 PM

Let's wait for somebody familiar with this puzzle.

Re: Quern: Thoughts, puzzle trouble - 02/06/17 07:15 PM

Well maybe my puzzle would be better said; The key code puzzle after the tower goes underground.
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Quern: Thoughts, puzzle trouble - 02/06/17 07:36 PM

Fredaz

Not sure exactly but do you mean the part where you have to make a Key correctly to light up the four boxes spinning?

Re: Quern: Thoughts, puzzle trouble - 02/06/17 09:20 PM

Yes GreyFuss, that would be the one. I need to get the boxes to spin and be white, at the same time.

Re: Quern: Thoughts, puzzle trouble - 02/06/17 09:30 PM

Its been a while since I played. I assume you have found the
Click to reveal..
written clue
right?

Re: Quern: Thoughts, puzzle trouble - 02/06/17 09:48 PM

GreyFuss thank you for your replies. Yes I found a piece of paper and I think it said the number one is in the proper place.

Re: Quern: Thoughts, puzzle trouble - 02/06/17 10:18 PM

Sorry Fredaz, stepped away from the computer for a bit.

I tried to load up my game but I don't have a save near that portion but I do have some notes.
Click to reveal..

Does that note say that number one is in the proper place or does it say there is one number in the proper place with white on the note?

Anyway, I am not sure if all games are exactly the same for this puzzle or are random. What I did was systematically find which number is in the right place then develop of system to eliminate numbers in a row that aren't returning the results needed for the spinning boxes.

The symbols that are stamped onto the key represents numbers. I think there are 4 numbers you are looking for. I have a 4 digit number circled in my notes that I think was the correct one and also a second number that you will find for a second part but that one you shouldn't have as much trouble with.

I could give you my number or one of the numbers or two to see if it works for you but not knowing if this is random or not I don't know if it will work.

Re: Quern: Thoughts, puzzle trouble - 02/06/17 11:49 PM

Thank you GreyFuss, I will try that for a while longer. I will probably force the thing sooner or later.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community