GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula: The Last Sanctuary

Posted By: deleterman

Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/02/20 12:04 AM

thanks , I started the game can't go left to the gardens , how do I save game ? I went left and did not find large metal box . do not see the sculpured tiles. please let me know what to do , ok

Re: old game - 04/02/20 01:25 AM

yes it is the last sanctuary , and i can't save game , can't find the garden , went left and did not see large metal box , no pipes , see no shallow pool .no tiles . how do i get the tiles ? no see dry bushes and no see knob ? and no see oil can. now what do I do ? please send help soon.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: old game - 04/02/20 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by deleterman
yes it is the last sanctuary , and i can't save game , can't find the garden , went left and did not see large metal box , no pipes , see no shallow pool .no tiles . how do i get the tiles ? no see dry bushes and no see knob ? and no see oil can. now what do I do ? please send help soon.

Did you check this walkthrough?
http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcDd/drac2.html

Right in the first paragraph it says:
The main menu is accessed by the ESC key.
The main menu has selection for new game, load, save and quit.

Is that not working?
If you can't find the so-called garden, check a playthrough like this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQHiKfzA1Y0&list=PL021793675AEDD5C8&index=2&t=0s
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: old game - 04/02/20 02:07 AM

Once you post your questions in the hints forum, we can help you figure this out.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/02/20 02:21 AM

I moved this whole discussion over to Adventure Game Hints and renamed the subject heading Dracula: The Last Sanctuary. wave

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/02/20 11:51 PM

thanks , looks like i'm lost , looking for the gardens , but all i see is a road through the snow . i need to get to carfax and look around the gardens and go to the left and get to large metal box. where is the carfax ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/03/20 12:11 AM

Road through the snow is not the beginning of the game... Check your saved games and make sure you haven't loaded an old saved game since you have played this game fairly recently. In Dracula, TLS you have a cutscene in the beginning and then are automatically taken to Carfax.

Are you sure this is TLS? The road through the snow sounds more like Dracula Resurrection.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/03/20 02:04 AM

Deleterman, are you playing Dracula: Resurrection or Dracula: The Last Sanctuary? Also, please make sure that you are using the correct walkthrough for the game that you are playing.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/03/20 04:20 PM

I'M playing Dracula the last sanctuary , the walkthrough is the same as i used in 2017, i down loaded this from GOG , if that makes a diference ? still can't save game ...what do i need to do now ??this is driveing me nuts....

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/03/20 04:37 PM

To save the game, hit the escape key to get to the main menu - Jenny answered this question in the third post from the top in this thread.

And the GOG download of this game is a good one to be using.

Re: old game - 04/03/20 06:10 PM

yes that is right , i just placed the lighted candle on holder but i can't see the key hanging on the well , I need the key to use on the door knob and to enter the room and and look at Pibody . but don't have the key now what do i do ????

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/03/20 08:46 PM

The thing that puzzles me is that there are no "roads in the snow" in TLS. After the opening cut scene, you are at Carfax in TLS.

Maybe if you describe the opening cut scene that would help.

And yes, ESC brings you to the menu as the link Jenny provided said.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/03/20 08:59 PM

I have locked the other thread called Old Game in Adventure Game Discussions so that questions about this game can be asked and answered in this thread here in Adventure Game Hints.

Deleterman, the answer to your question about where to find the key is in the walkthrough:

Go forward toward the dresser. Open the film cans labeled Styx and pick up a token, notched paper, and box of matches. Look up at the picture on the wall. Click on it and then after you hear about Carfax, turn the picture over and pick up the note attached to the back.

Turn to your right and open the chest. Pick up the telescope and candleholder.

Turn to your right again and go over to the desk. Open the drawer on the right side and pick up the compass, key/cylinder mechanism, the red book and the candle. Read the book from your inventory.

Turn to right of door and go in back of the screen. It is dark back there! Place the candle holder on the table and then in inventory, use your matches on the candle. Place the lighted candle on the holder. Ah! Now we can see there is a key hanging on the wall a bit to the right. Take the key.

In your inventory use the bullets on the gun to load it. Good idea to get it ready!

Second upstairs room: Turn toward the door next to the screen and use the key on the door knob. Enter that room and look at Pibody.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/03/20 10:46 PM

thanks , how far right of the candle ? is it the same hight as the candle ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/03/20 11:21 PM

The walkthrough just says "a bit to the right." Unless I had the game installed on my computer and could look at the same screen you are seeing I would have no way of knowing. If you have trouble locating it, I would suggest watching this part in a video walkthrough.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/04/20 12:08 AM

I did all that still can't find the key ...??? now what do i do ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/04/20 12:14 AM

deleterman, have you lit the candle with the matches in your inventory yet? If the corner is still dark, then you haven't. If you have lit the candle, then the key is quite obvious.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/04/20 05:16 PM

well it is all lite up and i still don't see the key ...this is driveing me crazy , I keep getting killed over and over again..I think after looking at the walkthrough again it looks like this will keep going on forever ! I think i will look for a easy game to play I just don't have the the time to mess with this game....thanks for all your help with this crazy game...

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/04/20 05:27 PM

Wait a minute. How can you keep getting killed if you haven't used the key on the door to where Pibody is? What is killing you?

I checked the thread from when you were playing Dracula The Last Sanctuary last fall and you didn't seem to have any problems at this same point then???

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/04/20 06:38 PM

i can't get the key ...dracula is killing me...over and over . for some reson i can't get the key can't see it ! but i did see pibody ?wow . but i didn't get his key...now what ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/04/20 06:48 PM

deleterman, if you are in the room with Pibody, you had to have already gotten the key and used it on the door. So you already had it and used it. Now, go to the walkthrough and see what it says once you get into the room with Pibody.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/04/20 06:51 PM

Here's your thread from last year
https://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1197138/1

I think you loaded a save from when you played last year and you're not where you think you are in the game.
You don't see Dracula early in the game.
You see a giant bat when you go upstairs, but that's not Dracula.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/04/20 06:52 PM

I wondered that first thing in this thread too - I told deleterman to make sure he hadn't loaded a saved game from when he played it several months ago.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/05/20 06:11 PM

thanks.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/05/20 06:23 PM

Let us know what you figure out! I have the game loaded on this computer and can check on things for you.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/06/20 01:09 AM

thanks for all your help. I will see what you say ok.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/06/20 02:09 AM

What I say about what?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/07/20 12:02 AM

dracula the last sanctuary , about getting the key . i put though bullets in gun , saved game , then large vampire bat breakdown the door, i turn around and shot the door lock ,saved game there . up to this part i have died 3 or 4 times....that is where i'm at now . you got this game loaded on your computer..right !

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/07/20 01:29 AM

Yes, Drac said that she had the game installed on her computer.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/07/20 01:54 AM

what now ???

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/07/20 02:05 AM

OK.. as we said before, if you have gone in the room with Pibody, then you have already gotten the key and used on the door to that room.

I can't tell you how many times I got killed here the first time I played this game! Please use the walkthrough to get through this part:

Before taking the key from his jacket SAVE YOUR GAME! As soon as you pick up the key a large vampire bat will breakdown the door. Turn around from the bat and shoot the door lock where Pibody was leaning on.

Open the door and go forward once into the room, turn around and move the dresser that is on the left side of the door to block it off from the vampire bat. Now you can take your time to explore the room safely.

There is much to do in this room to vanquish this first bat. Just follow the walkthrough.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/07/20 06:26 PM

yikes , I can't load my saved game , it is my 3 rd save game ! what do i do now ? start over ? please let me know what i need to do to get back in the game .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/07/20 07:57 PM

I am not sure why you can't access the saved game unless it got corrupted somehow. If it still won't load for you, try one of the other saved games you had already made and see if they work. You say this is your third saved game so I assume that means you have two other ones that are also available.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/07/20 10:51 PM

What happens when you try to load it? As Marian said, I would try loading the most recent of the other two games if it won't work. You've never really answered us about whether you may have loaded a game from the last time your played this one.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/07/20 11:20 PM

thanks yes i have loaded a save game befor , just to check with you to load #2or #3 , do i click on the center of the save box ? I can't remember . i will go back and see what i can do,

well i went back to save games and when i clicked on #2 or #3 and clicked on them it took me out ! what is going on ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/08/20 12:14 AM

I don't know which game you want to load. What do you mean it took you back out? When you clicked on the game save you wanted it to load, do you mean it took you back to the desktop?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/08/20 11:45 PM

yikes , I just found the same game that i had loaded a long time back , not the one from GOG and I was able to get to play ,at the part where i moved the dresser on the left side of door to block it off f rom the vampire bat , picked up chair in front of fire place and got another knob , now looking for the poker to remove the boards from window ... what do ya think about this ???

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/09/20 01:03 AM

I think you are well on your way to playing this game! Make sure to explore that fireplace thoroughly! The walkthrough is going to help you a lot now.

I will play along with you, so let me know how it goes!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/09/20 01:44 AM

thanks , now have to find that old game .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/09/20 02:21 AM

I'm confused... if you were able to load the game, then you should be able to play it.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/10/20 05:09 PM

yes i'm playing it now ! it is not the gog one. any way at the fireplace got the knob , but like before don't see the poker . what do i need to do to get that poker ? need the poker to remove the boards from the window . thanks for your patence .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/10/20 05:21 PM

The walkthrough says:

Pick up the chair in front of the fireplace and put it below the round boarded up window. Look in the fireplace. Get the other knob and the poker right of the tiles.

Have you looked for the poker to the right of the tiles?

If the problem is that the game is too dark, have you tried to brighten up your monitor?

Otherwise, a video walkthrough is probably your best bet if you still can't find the poker.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/10/20 06:54 PM

The poker is in the fireplace, but is very hard to see. The first time I played this game on an old CRT monitor, I was playing in the dark most of the time! A woman on the old The Adventure Game forums was playing with her daughter under a blanket so they could see something!

You REALLY need to be following the walkthrough step by step in some of these places because it can be dark unless you can follow Marian's suggestion to brighten your monitor.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/10/20 10:47 PM

thanks so it is in the fire place . I will go back and get it ,is it on the right ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/11/20 12:07 AM

can't get back to my game i was playing , now what do i do, this is crazy !! want to get back to the fireplace....

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/11/20 12:33 AM

Isn't it in the available save slots? They are arranged by the day you saved it.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/11/20 03:57 PM

yes your right , I have to go back and look for it.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 01:07 AM

yikes can't find my Dracula the last sanctuary game ! this is odd...not the gog game.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 02:21 AM

So, do you have the disk in the CD drive?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 02:26 AM

no disk ! never had a disk ! this is very odd ! and it is not a gog game !

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 02:46 AM

How do you know that it's not a GOG game if you never had the disk to begin with? Where else could you have gotten it, unless it was a download from Steam? Just curious.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 03:17 AM

OK… let's back up the bus! So are you saying you have never had the disk game of Dracula, The Last Sanctuary?

When you say you can't find the game, do you mean the play icon has disappeared from your desktop?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 03:19 AM

I can't remember , will try and find out some how .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 03:20 AM

deleterman… I just edited my post. I checked at GOG and the only way you can get the game at GOG is by buying the Trilogy of Resurrection, The Last Sanctuary and Path of the Dragon.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 03:22 AM

GOG does have the game; the first three Dracula games are sold together as a bundle here. I purchased this bundle myself a while back. If memory serves, deleterman played the first two and then had some issues with the third game and did not play that one.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 03:25 AM

Yes, thank you, Marian... I just edited again!! I did a search for The Last Sanctuary and came up empty, but when I searched on Dracula, I found the Trilogy. Oops! Nothing like making things even more confusing for deleterman!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 03:34 AM

just found it ! now have a save at the part just befor i get the poker.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 05:22 AM

Yay! I have my game loaded and I can play along with you.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 06:04 PM

great , at the part where i am in the room with Pibody is saved at this point . the walkthrough said as soon as i get the key a large vampire bat willbreakdown the door, turn around and shoot the door lock , i did that but nothing happened , now what to i do now ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/20 06:54 PM

Make sure you put the bullets in the gun. After you shoot the lock, can you go into the room, take one step, turn around and slide the chest on the left in front of the door? This will lock the bat outside so you can explore the room.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/14/20 12:24 AM

thanks , did all that now saved at the door way got the other mirror ,not bad huh. I hope all this that i did is ok.what do you think ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/14/20 02:15 AM

I think you are on a roll! Not bad at all. Now, just read the walkthrough carefully because you will have to kill this bat, then another one and then even more in the balcony!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/14/20 02:42 AM

thanks for your help. yikes more bat.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/19/20 11:28 PM

well took care of the bats, now out back at the the large metal box. now got to work on the note ! that was fun getting rid ove those bats ! now on to the note.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/20/20 12:15 AM

I've been waiting for you in the cemetery! So, you don't have the note in your inventory, right? Double check.... If you don't have a piece of paper, then you will need to go back into Carfax and get it. Check the walkthrough for the location. And you need all four of the knob thingies.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/20/20 05:31 PM

thanks , I have the note and used the oil on the note and now going to move the wheel to correspond to with the triangle shape that is drawn on the note , can't wait to fill the pool with water . is i on the right track ? hope so . let me know ok ''

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/20/20 10:18 PM

Looking at the walkthrough, that sounds okay to me.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/20/20 10:21 PM

Sorry, my internet was down all afternoon so I went out and pulled weeds for a couple of hours!

Anyway, just remember to do what the walkthrough says and match all 4 knobs and all 4 triangle shapes. They are different.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/20/20 11:25 PM

ok sounds good .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/21/20 08:20 PM

yikes got the 2 bottom triangles , but what does the top left look like ? can't make it out , do you know ? please send help soon. going nuts.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/22/20 01:29 AM

I remember having a hard time figuring them out too. Let me load up a game at that point and let you know.

EDIT: The top left triangle is clear... it points up with no lines. The knob is the one that looks like the guy is pointing up with flames on his head? If that makes sense? It's the second one from the bottom in my inventory of the 4 knobs.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/22/20 03:35 AM

thanks for getting back to me , i have done the 2 bottom ones , one the top left i have to go back to the part where i change to get the one that looks like a triangle point at the top and no lines any where , is this right ? when you have time let me know ok .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/22/20 05:01 AM

That's what I have in my game. Just make sure you have the correct knob in that position.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/22/20 05:59 PM

thanks for getting back to me , now what do you mean are you talking about the top left knob ? if so i will try that .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/22/20 06:23 PM

well something is off at the top left I tried to change it to triangle point up is that right ? buy can't get it what I'M I doing ronge ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/22/20 07:14 PM

Have you placed the correct knob there? You picked up 4 of them around the grounds. You have to match the correct knob with the figure on the grate cover. I assume you have done all the following from the walkthrough?

Cut the chain with the wire cutters.
Use the oil can on the hinge at top of the screen. Then lift the wire screen.
Put the note you found behind the picture of Carfax on the top of the box. Use oil on the note and you will be able to see pictures corresponding to the knobs you picked up earlier.
Place the corresponding knobs next to the pictures.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/22/20 11:54 PM

thanks , the knobs those are from the big wheel right ? i think i'm getting close what do you think ? this is hard.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/23/20 12:07 AM

There were 4 knobs to be found around Carfax. One was in the garden to the right of the house; one was in that big square area to the right of the big box with the puzzle you're working on; one was in the basement and I can't remember where the other one was. Look in your inventory and see how many you have.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/23/20 02:31 AM

thanks , I have them all , it is very hard to see , where to put the the the knob and what knob to put where , i know it will turn green but it is so hard for me to see, is there a easy way to do this ? and where do I start ? top or where ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/23/20 02:34 AM

You can start where ever you want. I had a hard time matching the knobs the first time I played too. It may take a little trial and error to get the right knob in the right position. The most obvious one to me is the one on the upper left. It's looks like a guy with flames coming out of his head! That knob is fairly easy to make out the flames - or whatever they are! - coming out of this head.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/23/20 06:37 PM

The walkthrough also says this:

Notice the different triangles on the note. Get a close up of the wheel with the triangles and move the wheel to correspond with the triangle shape that is drawn on the note. You will only need to change the top left one and 2 of the bottom triangles.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/24/20 12:29 AM

ok I see the the different triangles on the note , now what wheel are you talking about ? I don't remember changeing any on the bottom ones on the note, they look ok. the top left what is this changed to ? this is hard . please let me know what to do first and the the next one and so on. going nuts.i had a hard time getting to hear to post this . yikes.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/24/20 01:04 AM

So, let's just start with the top left one. Place the knob with the guy with flames on his head in its spot. Then look at the piece of paper to see the triangle pointing up with no lines. Click on the wheel above the paper... you will get a magnifying glass icon. That means you can look closer. When you do, click on the right and left turn icons on either end of the wheel until you see the triangle pointing up with no lines.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/24/20 05:05 PM

thanks will do !! thin i will start the next part ok. sound good to you ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/24/20 06:03 PM

You have to finish this puzzle with all 4 knobs before you can go on to the next part of the game!

I am waiting for you in the cemetery!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/24/20 10:55 PM

no not yest . I will let you know.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/25/20 12:25 AM

well I got the first one top left with flames on this head and triangle pointing up with no lines ! saved at that point. now on to the bottom 2 , does this look good ? please let me know if i'm on track ok.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/25/20 02:11 AM

Since I can't see it, I don't know if it looks good! grin Just do each one, one at a time. I know matching the knobs will be tricky because they are hard to see, but I think you will do just fine. Let me know when you get all four of them done!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/26/20 06:02 PM

thanks i will .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/27/20 02:44 AM

yikes ! there is something off . you said that there is 4 of them ? well i see one at the top left and 1 at the bottom right and the other at fat left bottom. what gives ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/27/20 02:54 AM

There are 4 spots to put the knobs on. There are two at the top and two on the bottom.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/27/20 05:55 PM

so I have to change the 2 at the top and the 2 at the bottom is that right ? the walkthrough said that i only had to change the one at top left and the 2 at the bottom . ok is that right ? so i have to do all 4 does it maters in what order i do it ? looks like i need to start over from the start of this puzzle ,please let me know ok.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/27/20 06:19 PM

Have you tried watching this starting at around 3:56?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/27/20 06:58 PM

I would suggest watching the video Marian linked to. I would also suggest not worrying about which ones you have to change. Just match up the knobs with the correct places and then match the triangles with the triangles on the paper.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/28/20 06:06 PM

thanks for the video , that makes it easyer.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/28/20 08:49 PM

Oh, that's so great to hear! Carry on then!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/29/20 06:35 PM

thanks that utube looks great. will try again. hope I get it this time .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/30/20 09:46 PM

well well this time I got it , now off to the basement. on to the sewer , right ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/30/20 10:22 PM

That sounds right to me. Glad you got the puzzle figured out. wave

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/30/20 10:35 PM

thanks for all your help. so i have to get back in the house and go to the basement is that right ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/30/20 11:40 PM

The walkthrough says:

The pool will now fill with water.

Sewer to Asylum:

Go back to the basement where you found the wire cutters and you will be able to open the door with the huge locking device. This door leads to the sewer.

Sewer: Go down the sewer all the way to the left until you come to a dead end. Turn left and climb the ladder and then go through the manhole.

Seward's Asylum: You will be at Seward's Asylum.

Have fun. smile

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/01/20 12:05 AM

That's what the walkthrough says! Time for a little talk with Seward and Mina.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/01/20 11:41 PM

thanks ,well now at the spot where I just got the wrench out of the little tool box. I saved it there . the rest looks hard. work on it later . how am I doing ? don't like these dark areas .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/02/20 12:01 AM

Sounds good to me! I didn't like those dark areas either. I remember having to change the lighting setting on my old monitor so I could see anything.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/02/20 02:26 AM

thanks , I guess that I'm on the right track so far ? what do U think ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/02/20 02:55 AM

You are indeed. You only need to do a few more things before you join me in Highgate Cemetery. Just keep that walkthrough handy and you will be fine.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/02/20 06:40 PM

thanks , great to know that I'm on the right track.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/03/20 12:02 AM

yikes , stuck at the place that i need to get the rope - I have got the wheel went and got the wrench from the little tool chest , saved it at the ladder the I need to cross . can you help me ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/03/20 12:28 AM

Have you followed the instructions in the walkthrough for this part of the game?

Go forward into the sewer, turn right, forward once and look to your right to find a rope on the wall. Take the rope.

Continue going forward 3 more clicks until you come to a control box on your left with a little red light. Turn to your right and look down. Pick up the wheel.

Continue on in the sewer until you come to a dead end and see a ladder in front of you. There's a filled reservoir in between. Combine the wheel with the rope in your inventory and use it on the ladder. The ladders falls down.

Walk to the other side, look down and open the little tool chest. Take out the wrench.

Go back down the tunnel to where you picked up the wheel and saw the control box. Use the wrench on the wheel and take it.

Go back and cross the ladder again, but stop when you are halfway across and look at the wall to your right. You will see a notched area where you can put that wheel. Use the wrench to tighten it and then turn the wheel. The water will drain out.

Continue across the ladder, turn around, look down and take the ladder. Place the ladder against the right side of the pit vertically, so you can climb down.

At the bottom of the pit, pick up the ladder and go through forward once through the little tunnel.

The first sentence tells you where the rope is. Can you go back and get the rope on the wall?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/03/20 05:42 PM

got the rope and i picked up the wheel , ok I see now what your talking about now , some how i got mixed up .thanks for getting me on the right track.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/03/20 05:57 PM

I am glad you were able to go back and get the rope. Should be good now. smile

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/03/20 08:48 PM

Well done!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/03/20 11:39 PM

thanks ! guess what ? now at the Highgate Cemetery ,what do you think ? I did not thing I would make it. thanks for all the help !

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/04/20 01:34 AM

Sounds good! smile

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/04/20 02:02 AM

Yay! I am waiting for you there. I love Highgate Cemetery. It's so creepy. Let me know if you need help there, but the best thing to do is follow that walkthrough.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/04/20 03:46 AM

thanks , i'm sure that I will need your help . I think this is the fun part . we will see huh .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/06/20 11:12 PM

yikes made it going to take a break and get my head to gether.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/07/20 12:15 AM

thumbsup

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/07/20 11:08 PM

getting out of those sewers took it out of me , as soon as I can I will get back to it , at the gate need to get Piboby's key and the ladder .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/08/20 10:53 PM

ok now just got out of the sewer . it said facing the gate turn right go forward once then turn right about 135 degrees until i find the magnifing glass cursor , what do i use Pibody's key on ? lock on what ? I need to pick up the ladder. please send help .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/08/20 11:14 PM

The walkthrough says this:

Find and go to the large entrance gate to the cemetery.

Facing that gate, turn right, go forward once, then turn right about 135 degrees until you find the magnifying glass cursor on the wall of the graves area.

Get closer and use Pibody's key on the lock. Pick up the ladder.

[Linked Image]

Look at the picture above. The ladder is marked on the map as well as the sewer, gate, etc.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/08/20 11:45 PM

great thanks.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/09/20 12:03 AM

I'm in the cemetery, but will wait until you get caught up a bit.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/09/20 01:30 AM

thanks, I think that the map will help !

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/09/20 01:56 AM

Can you get to the walkthrough here at Gameboomers? That's where the map is from.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/09/20 03:06 AM

yes thanks, i did . what kind of lock is it ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/09/20 04:56 AM

It's just a lock that you will use Pibody's key on when you get the look cursor.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/11/20 10:42 PM

yikes , just got stuck , looking for the ladder , at a place with big tree and steps to the right , now what do i do ? lost . w itch way do I go ? please send help soon.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/11/20 11:11 PM

You are right back at the sewer lid where you came up. Just look at the map in the walkthrough and it should tell you where you are. That tree is actually next to Dracula's lair which you will be going to later in the game.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/12/20 01:59 AM

so I'm right back where I started from. that do i do now ? it said turn right about 135 degrees , I was never good at math. I looked at the map but very hard to get there . dark and all. i will have to go very slow . yikes .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/12/20 03:18 AM

Yeah, I would forget those "degrees!" The reason it says that is that to go right or left, you have to do it at a slight angle. Just follow your cursor. If you are back at the sewer manhole, look at the map in the walkthrough. You can get to the ladder 2 ways... by turning right and going to the wall and then turning left and heading to the end to find the ladder on the left. Or you can head straight to the gates, turn right and go to the wall and then turning right to find the ladder.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/12/20 05:34 PM

what is the plates ? any way thanks for that info on the ladder. so i just pick up the ladder ? i have to use pibody's key on the lock to get the ladder ,what kind of lock is it ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/12/20 08:11 PM

It doesn't matter what "kind" of lock it is. When you see the ladder, it will have a cursor with a green circle around it meaning you have to use something from the inventory. Just open up inventory, get the key and use it. Then take the ladder.

what is the plates ?

I have no idea what you mean by plates?!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/12/20 08:35 PM

I think that deleterman is referring to the "plates" that are mentioned on the map from MaG's walkthrough.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/12/20 09:09 PM

Ah, I see. Thanks, Marian! Not sure why they called them plates on the map. They are referred to as "black plaques" later on in the game when you will use them. But you have lots to do before you get to that point!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/12/20 10:36 PM

thanks , I think i got it now ,

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/13/20 12:20 AM

thanks just to make sure i.'m on the right track is the gate the medal gate ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/13/20 01:09 AM

The only gate in the cemetery is at the end of the center path. It's a big iron gate.

I'm still in the cemetery waiting for you. I've already got the ladder and climbed up and gotten the stake and the cross.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/13/20 11:15 PM

thanks for your patence,

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/14/20 12:35 AM

thanks , i got the ladder ,climbed to the top, got cross and stake ,used the stake on him got the watch and notebook read the note book it said go back up to the top and use my compass . where is the compass ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/14/20 01:35 AM

Yay! Let me get back in my game and see what I can find.

EDIT: Check in your inventory. I already have the compass, but I don't remember where I got it. If you don't have it, I'll find out.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/14/20 05:50 PM

thanks i used the compass, clicked on N W , and see Dracula vault , is that right ? so i guess that if you use the compass it is goon. now i have to use the watch ? right ! get watch when it gets to 6 o' clock use the the telescope to see Dracula enter the vault . is that right ? just want to make sure every thing is right . let me know if this is right ok.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/14/20 06:06 PM

That's right. When you see Dracula enter the vault, go down and try to follow him and see what happens!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/14/20 07:48 PM

ok cool, at the top and i see the vault , how do i use the watch ? what do i have to do to get the watch to go to 6 o'clock ? i do have the telescope with me . now what do i do ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/14/20 09:06 PM

You don't do anything. When you get the gears cursor to use something from the inventory, just get the watch and use it. Same thing with the telescope. Just just it when you get the gears cursor.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/14/20 10:53 PM

thanks, I will give it a try , hope this works.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/14/20 11:16 PM

yikes at the top of the top and i see Dracula's vault down below , but all i can do is get the arrow , now what did i miss ? i get nothing to use the watch or any thing . now what ? thanks for your patence .

what is going on, i do have the watch and the telescope . still at the top looking down at the vault . all i get is the arrow .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/15/20 02:02 AM

Have you done all of the following leading up to being at the top of the tomb?

Pibody: Climb back down and see Pibody who is now a vampire.

Use the cross on him and he will fall into an open grave and get crushed with a tombstone.

Go up the stairs at right, go left and see the open grave. Look down at Pibody and use the stake on him.

Pick up his watch and notebook. Read his notebook in your inventory, click the page and he will talk about watching Dracula enter his vault.

And then:

Dracula: Go back to the path and go across to the ladder. Go up the ladder to the top of the tomb again.

Use your compass, click on the NW point and you will see Dracula's vault.

Use the watch and when it finishes getting to 6 o'clock use the telescope to see Dracula entering his vault.

Go down and over to Dracula's vault, the one at the intersection.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/15/20 03:39 AM

You need to move around until you get the gear icon. If you are getting the arrow, you need to turn to your right. The gear/use icon is what you're looking for.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/15/20 05:46 PM

wow, still at the top looking down at Dracula's vault , how far do i need to turn right to get the gear icon ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/15/20 06:42 PM

Have you used the compass which points you to the correct place off to the right, NW? If you're seeing the arrow, then you are not looking at Dracula's vault. If you see the moon and an empty grave, that is the grave where you killed Pibody. Use the compass when you get the gear icon facing that way as the quote Marian gave you says first. That will turn you to Dracula's vault. You will see the tree next to it. Then the gear icon should be there for you to use the watch and the telescope. You may have to move your cursor up and down a bit to find it.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/15/20 08:32 PM

i don't have the compess any more , i will have to go back some . thanks .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/15/20 09:25 PM

That's OK if you don't have the compass. Just look out at the side with the moon in the sky and Pibody's grave below. Then turn to your right 1/4 turn. Start looking for the gear icon.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/15/20 11:17 PM

i'm still at the top of the top of the tomb so that is where i go to the side with the moon in the sky, pibody is below , turn right 1/4 turn and look for the gear icon, when i get there what do i do ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/16/20 12:45 AM

When you get the gear icon, right click to get your inventory. Select the watch and wait for it to go to 6 o'clock. Then get the gear icon again and go to inventory and select the telescope. Watch Dracula enter the vault. Then go down and go to the vault and try to get in the same way he did.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/16/20 02:54 AM

well i made it to where Dracula enters vault now what do i do ? how do i go down and over to his vault ? i havent used the telescope . how do i get over to his vault and go up to the statue to click on the the eyes to enter the door to his vault ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/16/20 02:59 AM

If you haven't used the telescope, then you need to go back and head up to the top of the tower and use it as the walkthrough says. It shows Dracula doing something to the statue to open the door to the crypt. After you watch that cutscene, just go back down, turn right and head over to the crypt and try to enter the crypt. Remember there is always a tree at the corner of the crypt to help you find it.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/16/20 06:48 PM

thanks, yes i see him do some thing to the statue to open the door to the crypt , i watched the cut scene , so now I just go back , turn right and head over to the crypt , right . and that is where the tree is right ? and then click on the eyes and try to enter the door to the vault , is that right . please let me know , ok. for now i need to get out and go over to vault . is there a easy way to do that ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/16/20 09:19 PM

You've got it! Just go down the ladder, turn right and look for the tree by the crypt to get to the right one. I can't remember how clicks you have to do to get there. Press the eye and then try to enter. Prepare for a cutscene!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/16/20 10:51 PM

wow ! thanks. on my way .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/16/20 11:59 PM

cool ! now at the DR seward's office / asylum. got the stethoscope , listen to the recording on top of desk . went over to the frieplace i looked down ,see no picture , but got Mina's wedding ring . went to the fireplace moved the picture and found the safe . it said to put stethoscope on the lower left corner , corner of what ? not very clear . do you know to do this ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/17/20 12:22 AM

Lower left corner of the safe. You will listen for a click to get the combination.

Now I need to catch up to you!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/17/20 02:15 AM

thanks ,i will do that . glade that i don't have to go any place. lol.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/18/20 12:57 AM

WOW , at the part where i put the contents of green vial in to the distillation flask and added syringe of blood , now how do i get a empty vial under the coiled glass tubing ? send help soon please .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/18/20 01:12 AM

It sounds pretty straightforward, reading from the walkthrough:

Anti-vampire potion: Turn around and open the roll top desk.

Put the contents of the green vial into the distillation flask and add the syringe of blood. Place the empty green vial under the coiled glass tubing.

After you empty the contents of the green vial into the distillation flask and add the syringe of blood, you then have what is now the empty green vial and put it under the coiled glass tubing. Is the problem figuring out exactly where to place the vial?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/18/20 02:24 AM

As always, once you select the correct item from the inventor - in this case, the now empty green vial - you will see a green circle around it when it is in the correct place.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/18/20 05:09 PM

so i put the empty green vial in the correct place . right ..

great , got it , now at the part where i just shot bill ! took the path to the dead end see the door i can't enter , panel left of the door , now how do i use the key mechanism on the slot of the panel ? i don't see a slot , now what ? please let me know what to do.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/18/20 06:08 PM

Have you looked at the pictures in the walkthrough for this part of the game? Those might help you.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/18/20 06:21 PM

I agree with Marian... the pictures in the walkthrough are your best bet.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/18/20 09:30 PM

thanks I will take another look at that , and try it again.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/18/20 11:12 PM

thanks ,well I made it to the part where i'm the sewer in a boat ,I went to the end and walked around the corner and left came to a door with a lock like to get in the Styx . how do i make this work out ? is the code number 8462 ? what do i have to do to get in...? looks like i need to get in the basement of Carfax. please let me know the easy way to get in .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/18/20 11:22 PM

The walkthrough makes it sound like it's all very straightforward:

Sewers: Go forward into the sewers and hop in the boat. Go forward in the boat down the rat infested sewer until it comes to an end. Walk around the corner and to your left is a door and another of those locks you encountered to get into the Styx.

Figure out the code in the same manner with your key cylinder.

The number is 4 3 - 2 1 -. Remember the symbol at right.

Code number is 8 4 6 2

You are now back in the basement of Carfax.

The walkthrough states that the code number is 8462.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/19/20 12:24 AM

You do this lock exactly like you did the other one, except with a different code. There is no "easy" way! You need to get the code the same way as the one before.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/19/20 05:18 PM

thanks , I can't remember I how I did it before , what is the first thing i need to do ? something to do with the key cylinder , is that right .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/19/20 05:27 PM

In the walkthrough, go back to the part about the first time. Just do the same thing entering the new code.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/19/20 06:11 PM

yikes . made it in , got the cloth- covered crate , went in to the next room put crates below the stairs,got gardening shears , mallet , and axe. saved it there .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/19/20 06:32 PM

That's pretty much where I am. After I used the shears, mallet and axe, I saved there too because the next thing is to start a fire and escape through the huge well in the basement!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/19/20 10:54 PM

cool , I still don't really know how I made it through that door , i kept messing with it tell it was free to go in , wow. off and running . will see what happens now.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/19/20 11:24 PM

I'll just hang out for awhile and see how you do!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/19/20 11:45 PM

thanks, well I made it to the carfax reservoir to the asylum , turned and see sluice wheel saved there . i will take a swim later ..how is that ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/20/20 12:13 AM

Sounds like a plan! I went ahead and went for my swim. Only took me two tries to get through. The first time I played this game, I think it took me two days!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/20/20 01:31 AM

wow. only took you 2 tries thats great ! going to take a break , read more about it in the walkthrough . then hit it , not a good swimmer.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/20/20 07:24 PM

wow . I just did it on the first try , at the part where i just developed the photo . saved it there.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/20/20 07:56 PM

Wow for sure! I need to catch up to you now.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/20/20 08:17 PM

You are a better swimmer than you think you are, deleterman. grin

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/20/20 10:29 PM

yeah i guess so , looks like the sewers are comeing up soon.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/21/20 06:01 PM

at the work bench putting together the anti- vampite system , how do i get the crank ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/21/20 07:11 PM

After you put it together, back out of that screen and it will be on the right side of the anti-vamp system.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/21/20 10:49 PM

do i have to put it together in order ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/21/20 11:39 PM

Yes, you have to put it together in the order in the walkthrough.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/22/20 01:04 AM

hanks , just as i thought , well on with it . will give it a try .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/22/20 09:47 PM

yikes started to put together the antivampire system , at the place where i place the electrolysis tube in front of the u- shaped object . where do i get that ??

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/22/20 10:17 PM

The walkthrough says:

nti-Vampire system: Put together the Anti-Vampire System, Dr. Seward described. Read the backside of the note for instructions on how to use the setup.

Place the resistor/u-shaped object on top.

Look close on the round object at the center of the resistor and set it to 8 using the +/- icon.

Place the electrolysis tube in front of the u-shaped object

Did you place the resistor/u-shaped object on top? That is the u-shaped object that the walkthrough is referring to.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/22/20 11:16 PM

thanks . i did look at the round object in the center and set it to 8 using the +/- icon . now is the electrilysis tube on the u shaped object . is that tube the one that is to the bottom right ? please let me know ok .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/22/20 11:40 PM

I don't know, because I haven't played the game and I am not looking at that screen. Why don't you try the tube and see if it works? If it doesn't, then you will know it's not the right one.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/23/20 01:31 AM

Sorry, but I've been gone for a few hours. The only thing I can say is to follow the walkthrough carefully. The electrolysis tube is a tube shaped object.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/23/20 01:35 AM

thanks ,I went to youtube and got it #9 and it showed every thing , now I just have start at my last saved and and match things up. cool.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/23/20 01:53 AM

Yay for Youtube!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/23/20 02:16 AM

thanks to you !

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/23/20 03:51 AM

Happy gargoyle hunting!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/23/20 11:55 PM

I went to youtube - dracula 2 the last sanctury walkthrough part 5/9 , and that is what i needed , shows every thing !

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/24/20 02:09 AM

Perfect... finding those three gargoyles can be tricky!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/25/20 04:25 PM

stuck at the part putting together the anti-vampire system . it said to look close on the coiled wire and adjust the ammeter setting to 7 using the +/- , now how do i do that ? getting closer and closer .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/25/20 05:36 PM

I don't know how to explain it better. You look close at it and then use the + and - to so the setting like it says. Maybe try looking at the photo you developed which is what tells you what the part looks like and what the setting should be? Or try good old Youtube!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/25/20 10:20 PM

thanks , I will try that .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/26/20 12:39 AM

I'll wait for you... I don't want to get too far ahead. I made it to my second favorite place - after the cemetery - Dracula's dungeons!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/26/20 02:55 AM

yikes I went to youtube , but 5/9 got me all mixed up , I will try it again to morrow . will i calm down. thanks .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/27/20 05:55 PM

it looks some what different , odd but i will try and what i can do.....

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/27/20 08:24 PM

I don't quite understand what the problem is? Do you have the tube placed in the apparatus? Do you not see the + and - so you can adjust the setting?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/27/20 09:22 PM

thanks , are you talking about the electrolysis tube ? the one lying just left of the system ? just want to make sure ever thing is right . please let me know .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/27/20 09:30 PM

Well, I don't really know because this is the last thing you posted about it... I don't know where you are in the process. You need to put it together in the order stated in the walkthrough.

stuck at the part putting together the anti-vampire system . it said to look close on the coiled wire and adjust the ammeter setting to 7 using the +/- , now how do i do that ? getting closer and closer .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/27/20 10:10 PM

sorry I mint the rheostat /coiled wires at the bottom , I need to adjust the ammeter setting to 7 using the +/- icons . this is where i'm at now , just a few clicks away .....this the hardiest part of this game ,at least for me . how do i do this ? i must be nuts.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/28/20 12:56 AM

Would watching/rewatching a YouTube video for this part be helpful?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/28/20 01:06 AM

ok I will rewatch, it again . thanks . catch you later .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/28/20 01:20 AM

I think that's a good idea to rewatch the video. I still don't understand what you mean by, "How do I do this?" Are you saying you can't use the + and - to change the setting? Or that you can't put the item in the apparatus?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/28/20 04:03 PM

thanks , i'm going to go back to youtube 5/9 and watch the video , going to use my phone and take picturers of it . and yes how do i set the numbers on the rheostat ? that has bin my stopping point . if i could set the numbes on it i could move on ...

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/28/20 04:05 PM

Are you saying the + and - don't appear? If that's the case, you may have put the pieces in using the wrong order.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/28/20 05:08 PM

es they do when i close the door of the to the anti-vampire system . there on the out side . is that right ? where is the electrolysis tube i think i need it now , right ? any way it driveing me nuts ... send help soon ok.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/28/20 07:15 PM

You won't be able to see the + and - signs near the coil if you close the door, so I'm not sure what you are seeing. You don't close the door of the anti-vamp system until you have it all done. I assume you developed the picture in the photo developer underneath the anti-vamp system.

Then you put it together. I'm just copying and pasting from the walkthrough which is quite clear.

1. Place the resistor/u-shaped object on top. Look close on the round object at the center of the resistor and set it to 8 using the +/- icon.

2. Place the electrolysis tube in front of the u-shaped object. Look close at needlelike part of resistor and adjust it to 4 using the +/- icon.

3. Place the ammeter/white square box on the middle left and the rheostat/coiled wires at the bottom. Look close on the coiled wire and adjust the ammeter setting to 7 using the +/- icons.

Once you have done these things, then remove the antenna that Dr. Seward said is not working well and replace it with the tuning fork obtained from the Dracula robot.

NOW you can close the anti-vamp system and take the crank on the right side.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/28/20 08:13 PM

thank you so much ! yes i did develope the fhoto underneath the anti-vamp system , i put the resister on top , and set the round object in the center and set it on 8 , now set set resister to 4 , put ammeter to 7 , now how i remove the antenna and replace with the tuning fork obtained from dracula robot ? i know i have the tuning fork ,and crank . so the big thing is getting this part done. so i can move on. again thanks for taking the time to help me.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/28/20 08:20 PM

Have you tried clicking on the antenna to remove it?

Hope you get through it - it seems harder than it really is. I know it took me a LONG time to get it right the first time I played this game!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/28/20 09:09 PM

i think i did , should i go back and make sure , what if i can 't what do i need to do ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/28/20 09:30 PM

yes i went back and no can do. can't remove the old antenna this is where i need to replace with a new tuning fork whitch i have , i'm very close to useing the crank and going through trap door. i have the crank. very close ,just a click away. again thank for your help.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/28/20 10:17 PM

I think if you didn't replace the antenna before you closed the anti-vamp system, you can't go back and open it. If I remember, you will need to load a previous game and start all over and make sure you replace the antenna before you close it.

As I said in an earlier post, for this part of the game, you need to follow the walkthrough exactly.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/29/20 12:08 AM

yes i did that now back at the part where i came back to where i just put the the rheostat on the bottom and ammeter set at 7 .save it there . is that good ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/29/20 12:12 AM

Sure is. Now just swap out that antenna and as long as everything else is good, then close the system, grab the handle and you are good to go.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/29/20 06:23 PM

thanks ,i hope this works , i will see if i can swap that antenna with a tuning fork, i have to remove the antenna 1st right ? then put the tuning fork in . right ? please let me know if this is right .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/29/20 06:47 PM

The walkthrough says:

Remove the antenna that Dr. Seward said is not working well and replace it with the tuning fork obtained from the Dracula robot.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/29/20 07:35 PM

Again, just follow the walkthrough exactly for this part of the game. Oops! You beat me to it, Marian!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/30/20 05:51 PM

thanks . i will see if this works .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/30/20 06:15 PM

well I still can't remove the old antenna , Dr Seward said the antenna not working ,never heard that from him , replace it with tuning fork from Dracula robot . what should I do now ? did i miss something ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/30/20 06:21 PM

Let me load a game and see what I can figure out.

EDIT: OK, so the old antenna is a star shaped thingie. I waited until I got the "use" icon (hand with a gear) and then clicked on it. The antenna came off and ended up on the workbench over to the right.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/30/20 06:37 PM

thanks , hand with the gear ? where do i get that ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/30/20 06:39 PM

??? It's the "use" icon which means you can do something? Just like the double gear means you need to use something from the inventory.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/30/20 08:01 PM

ok at the part where i need to get rid of the old antenna how do i do i replace it with the tuning fork from Dracula robot ? this is very hard .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/30/20 08:22 PM

Draclvr posted this to you a couple of hours ago:

EDIT: OK, so the old antenna is a star shaped thingie. I waited until I got the "use" icon (hand with a gear) and then clicked on it. The antenna came off and ended up on the workbench over to the right.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/30/20 08:24 PM

OK... let me try again. I just don't know to put it any differently... move your cursor to the old antenna.

The old antenna is a star shaped thingie. I waited until I got the "use" icon (hand with a gear) and then clicked on it. The antenna came off and ended up on the workbench over to the right.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/30/20 10:10 PM

I did not get electrolysis tube to put in front . so does that mater ? this is hard ....tell me what to do now .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/30/20 10:18 PM

As I said before you must do this EXACTLY as the walkthrough says. You will need to take everything out of the anti-vamp system and start over. Let me go through the steps again. I will copy and paste from my other post.

1. Place the resistor/u-shaped object on top. Look close on the round object at the center of the resistor and set it to 8 using the +/- icon.

2. Place the electrolysis tube in front of the u-shaped object. Look close at needlelike part of resistor and adjust it to 4 using the +/- icon.

3. Place the ammeter/white square box on the middle left and the rheostat/coiled wires at the bottom. Look close on the coiled wire and adjust the ammeter setting to 7 using the +/- icons.

Once you have done these things, then remove the antenna that Dr. Seward said is not working well and replace it with the tuning fork obtained from the Dracula robot.

NOW you can close the anti-vamp system and take the crank on the right side.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/30/20 10:23 PM

thanks .I went back and took every thing out. now to start over new .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/30/20 10:53 PM

THIS time, don't forget anything and you've got it!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/31/20 07:31 PM

thanks i was wounding about doing the settings , i see i have to do the settings , hope i can get this right this time .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/31/20 08:27 PM

just a thought should i go back to the part where i developed the photo and go on from there ? please let me know i don't want to mess up now ..to close to the end of this part . thanks for all your help..

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/31/20 08:32 PM

I see no reason why you should go back any further as long as everything is fine up to this part of putting the anti-vampire system together.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/31/20 11:47 PM

that is where i have a saved part .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/01/20 12:44 AM

I agree with Marian. If you have the developed picture in your inventory, there is no reason to go further back.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/01/20 01:33 AM

no i'm not i just have a save there the closes one i have . thanks for all your help . so far i'm doing good . what do you think ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/01/20 01:39 AM

We'll let you know as soon as you tell us you have the anti-vamp machine put together!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/01/20 11:47 PM

thanks i put the anti-vamp machine together , now at the place where the rats are . it said to put bottom middle switch to the left by clicking on the left square box for reception ,is that right ?point and click the antenna on the rats and when the green light lights up , now what do i do ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/01/20 11:50 PM

Have you looked at the walkthrough? It tells you what's next.

Point and click the antenna on the rats again when the green light light up on the energized apparatus seen on the bottom right of the screen. The rats leave.

Go forward 2x, turn right and go to the main junction of the sewer system.

Look close on the electric panel. Insert the silver ventilation key at the bottom of the panel. A gate being raised is heard. That must be the grill gate to Highgate, we passed earlier.

Look close on the panel again and raise the right lever. The bridge moves to another exit. Turn right, cross bridge and enter.

The empty reservoir is blocking the exit. Turn around and pick up wood planks and place them across the empty reservoir and cross over. Look up and go out the manhole.

Those are your next steps.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/02/20 01:27 AM

Yay! So happy to hear you finally got it together.

Once again, follow the walkthrough exactly. You "crank up" the apparatus to activate it, open it up in inventory and move the switch to "receive" on the left, so you know which frequency you need. When the machine turns green in the lower right, then open the apparatus in inventory and see the frequency on the left dial is 7. Change the right dial to 7, then change the switch to "transmit." Return to the game screen, point the apparatus at the rats. It will zap the rats. This helps you figure out how to use it before you get to the cemetery. It's not hard, but there are several steps. From the walkthrough:

Get the rat reading: Look close at the apparatus. Place the bottom middle switch to the left by clicking on the left square box for reception.

Point and click the antenna on the rats when the green light lights up on the energized apparatus seen on the bottom right of the screen.

Adjust the machine to the rats' reading: Look at apparatus in inventory. The number 7 on the left gauge is the frequency of the rats read by the apparatus.

Using the middle right knob, adjust the reading of the right gauge to 7.

Click the bottom right square box to transmit the frequency.

Point and click the antenna on the rats again when the green light light up on the energized apparatus seen on the bottom right of the screen. The rats leaves.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/02/20 08:16 PM

thanks , i just got out of the sewer system now at the high gate cemetery , cool huh . off and running . that was hard.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/02/20 08:20 PM

Yes, cool! Now, all you have to do is find the 3 gargoyles and blast them the same way you did the rats. They are very small and hard to see. Use the map to find them. Have the anti-vamp machine cranked up. That makes it appear in the lower right. When you move your cursor and it finds a gargoyle, the anti-vamp machine will light up and you can get your readings.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/02/20 11:58 PM

thanks , i had a map but I don't know where it is now . can you help me find a map ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/03/20 12:04 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/03/20 12:54 AM

The map is in the walkthrough. Marian has kindly posted it here. You REALLY need to use the walkthrough carefully in this game!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/03/20 01:29 AM

thanks . i printed it out . makes it easier to see every thing .thanks for your help.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/03/20 02:02 AM

Happy gargoyle hunting! I'm waiting for you in Dracula's prisions!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/04/20 01:28 AM

yikes , lost my last save part . i guess i will have to start at the highgate cemetery .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/04/20 01:47 AM

Hope it isn't before putting together the anti-vamp system!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/04/20 02:55 AM

no i have the anti - vampire system . and i think i found my last save , having a hard time setting it up to zap the rats . i think i have a save close to it . i checked the walk through again and see if i can zap the rats . this is very hard part ....thanks foe your patence .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/04/20 03:12 AM

You already zapped the rats once, so I'm confident you can do it again.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/04/20 04:29 PM

at the part in highgate cemetery at wall with black plaques ,click on bram stoker and got the note from hopkins and the dragon ring . and the code for the lock of draculas secret sanetury. i saved it there .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/04/20 09:16 PM

Great. Soon you will be in Dracula's prisons!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/05/20 12:48 AM

great.but i never zapped the rats . what do i do now ?do i have to go back and zap them ? and if i have to zap them how to i go back from here ? save at the the black plaques.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/05/20 01:07 AM

You had to zap the rats to be able to get to Highgate Cemetery. Assuming you are using the right save game? After you put the anti-vamp machine together? Is it in your inventory?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/05/20 06:48 PM

no i don't think i zapped them , i think i just turned and went out of the swewer . and went to the wall with black plaques and got the note and dragon ring. got the code for the lock of dracula's secret sanctury , that is where i saved the game . now what do i need to do to get back on track ? i don't think this is a hard part is it ? my head is spinning.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/05/20 07:09 PM

Assuming you are using the right save game? After you put the anti-vamp machine together? Is it in your inventory?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/06/20 12:30 AM

i went back and checked and the anti-vamp machine is in my inventory , now what do i do ? where do i go ? i don't want to mess up now . please let me know .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/06/20 01:22 AM

Yes! As long as the anti-vamp machine and the crank is in your inventory, you are good to go. Now check out that map Marian posted from the walkthrough and go gargoyle hunting! As I said before I like to crank it up so that it appears in my lower right screen. Then when I find a gargoyle, it lights up green. Then I get a reading, set the frequency and zap it. You will need to do it for all three gargoyles.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/06/20 04:30 PM

thanks , i have to set it up like the right dial to frequency to reading of 6 and so on, right ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/06/20 04:43 PM

Well, first you need to find the gargoyles and then find out what the frequency is on the left dial and then set the right one to match. The reason I say to go ahead and crank it up and then just leave it "open" on the lower right is because it will light up to green when you find one and move your cursor over it. Then you set it to receive and point at the gargoyle; then you set it to transmit, set the right dial to match the left one and point at the gargoyle to blow it up.

This might be a part where watching a youtube video will be helpful.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/06/20 06:09 PM

thanks , i will try that , any thing will help me at this point .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/07/20 05:53 PM

well i went to the youtube walk through , setting the anti- vampire system , every one is set defilerly . right ? this is going to take some time , hope that i'm on the right track. frist one , click on the left bottom reception mode square . turn left go forward look up at the roof to get the frequency reading of 6 . click on the right transmission switch , focus the antenna on the gargoyle and click, the horned gargoyle explodes , is this right ? please let me know .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/07/20 06:52 PM

You can confirm if this is correct by checking the walkthrough:

Horned gargoyle:

Find the gargoyle. In inventory, use the crank on the Anti-Vampire System, click on the left bottom reception mode square. Turn left, move forward, turn left, look up on the mausoleum roof at left and get the frequency (the green light is on the apparatus).

Adjust the machine to the gargoyle's reading. As before, move the right dial to the frequency reading of 6, click on the right transmission switch. Focus the antenna on the gargoyle and click. The horned gargoyle explodes.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/07/20 11:33 PM

thanks , just like the walkthrough . i will give i a try , i guess it don't mater witch is the 1st , i will start at my last save. and go from there , i think that is where i got the note and dragon ring , i will go on down that path . how does that sound.???? please let me know ok.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/07/20 11:48 PM

That sounds fine. Let us know how it goes.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/08/20 01:18 AM

ok will do .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/08/20 01:43 AM

That map will be your guide.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/08/20 05:11 PM

yikes , i tried to go back to my last saved game but my last saved game is where pibody is just before taking the key from this jacket , now what do i do ? that's a long way from where i need to be . send help soon. going nuts .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/08/20 06:00 PM

Unless all your saves have disappeared, I would try again. Look carefully at the dates on the saves.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/08/20 08:12 PM

thanks for getting back to me ,no not all of my saves have disappeared , and i did checked the dates , but when i clicked on the newer ones it don't take me into my game , what do you think is going on ? the only one is the one that is about Pibody just before i get the key from his jacket , the walkthrough said to save so that is what i did. is this crazy or what . that is a long way from where i need to be . is there a short cut to get where i need to be?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/08/20 08:17 PM

I have no idea what's going on.

You can find many saved games here.

That would be your only "shortcut" if your saved games are messed up.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/08/20 09:59 PM

I can't imagine why if you can see your newer saved games, they won't load. Do you see the Dracula icon in your taskbar down below? Have you rebooted your computer lately? You might try that if you haven't. Otherwise, I'm afraid Marian's saved games link is your only option.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/09/20 02:43 AM

thanks , yes i have rebooted it. i will check and see if the Dracula icon is one the bottom , is that after i start game ? Marian saved games link . how do i get that ? i checked and no icon at the bottom. yikes this is crazy . i guess I will need Marians help . how do i get her to help ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/09/20 03:04 AM

Ok. So somehow, your saved games have disappeared. What you need to do is download the correct saved game - #25, past the sewer rats - and move it into your saved games file. This could be tricky because I don't know where your saved games are. Let me see if I can find where mine are.

All I could find was this... C:\Program Files\Dracula The Last Sanctuary. There were two saved games listed as .bin files. You might be able to download the saved game and drag and drop it into that file.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/09/20 03:20 AM

i can't find a saved game after the after the sewer rats , that will load . looks like i need Marians help and soon. going nuts ,

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/09/20 03:26 AM

Drac, the saved games are zip files. I won't be around the rest of the evening, but if you see this, perhaps you can explain to deleterman about zip files. I will be gone part of the day on Tuesday morning as well.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/09/20 01:35 PM

deleterman, you will need to download save game #25, after the sewer rats. Then you will need to unzip it... just right click and select Extract all and then follow the prompts to unzip the file. Then you will need to drag and drop the unzipped file into your Dracula The Last Sanctuary file at the location I gave you above.

You might see if you can get someone to help you.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/09/20 06:10 PM

thanks,wow that is looks like starting over . one other thing - when i click on a saved game , any date , i get my inventory. that is odd. that is y i can't start my saved game. this is crazy. i think i will just give up on this game ....

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/09/20 06:36 PM

As much trouble as you've had with it, I'd have to agree with you. Gaming is supposed to be relaxing and fun! This doesn't seem like it has been either for you!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/09/20 07:12 PM

yeah , not been much fun at all. looking for fun game any thoughts on what would be a good one to play ?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/09/20 08:06 PM

Do you like casual games like those from Big Fish? There are some really good fun ones out there and most of them have a skip button if you're having problems with a puzzle.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/09/20 11:41 PM

yes I do , and there great . playing 1 now . having fun now ....

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/10/20 12:57 AM

That's more like it! Gaming should be fun, not drive you nuts! Which one are you playing?

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/10/20 04:19 PM

playing = mystery p.I . stolen in san francisco .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/10/20 05:43 PM

Have fun!

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/11/20 12:38 AM

this is a fun game . love it.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/14/20 02:33 AM

this is way to hard, looking for something more easy to play . be back tomorrow .

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/14/20 02:59 AM

You might want to look into playing some of the casual games on Big Fish, particularly the hidden object puzzle adventure games. They all offer hints and also a skip button if a puzzle is too difficult. I play them often and find them both fun and relaxing.

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 06/22/20 08:04 PM

thanks but i started to play broken sword:shadow of the templars- the directors cut. started from the start, now in the antechamber : working great, have a save there . happy happy !
© 2024 GameBoomers Community