GB HOMEPAGE

The Game Maker

Posted By: linda333

The Game Maker - 01/09/23 11:47 PM

I am trying to find a piece of fabric on a wooden bench at the Shamrock Quarry. I can't see it anywhere...can anyone direct me please.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: The Game Maker - 01/10/23 03:29 AM

From the beginning of the scene: Forward, right, forward, forward ,left, forward, right, forward, left, left. Look closely here.

Re: The Game Maker - 01/11/23 09:57 PM

Got it thanks. Now the museum puzzle is confusing me. I have tried to follow the suggestions for exiting such as: wooden door, ground level hole in the wall, exit next to the hole in the wall, then you are at the entrance where you started, just turn around and exit. So do I go thru the whole in the wall? It seems that if I do that I have to start all over again. Can't find a way out....
Posted By: Mikael

Re: The Game Maker - 01/11/23 10:08 PM

You get back to the entrance while exiting through the three first mentioned exits in that exact order. After doing that, you can complete the minigame by exiting through the main entrance.
Posted By: RebKean

Re: The Game Maker - 01/12/23 01:09 PM

That specific exit-question is also discussed in another help thread if you need more details.

Re: The Game Maker - 01/15/23 11:03 PM

Finally got out! Now I am looking at the panel of animals and confused once again. I am not sure if I am supposed to change any of them or not. Tried a few times can't exit....
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Game Maker - 01/15/23 11:15 PM

If you want to get out of this room/puzzle, click the word "exit" in the top left corner, not the door that exits the room.

You do change the panels of animals, but there are clues to this in the rest of the game that you probably still need to find.
Posted By: dorish

Re: The Game Maker - 01/18/23 07:07 PM

I don't know if I am going to step on anyone's toes here, but if you go online and type in The game maker walkthrough, there is a site that goes through each section of the game with tons of screenshots and directions. It is called neoseeker. If you want to delete this post, please free to do so.

Doreen
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: The Game Maker - 01/18/23 07:21 PM

Neoseeker is a great resource for walkthroughs and I use it often! Thank you for posting this, dorish!
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Game Maker - 01/18/23 07:32 PM

Thanks, Doreen! There is also a walkthrough in progress on YouTube. Maybe it's finished now - I would have to check on it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community