GB HOMEPAGE

Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters

Posted By: Sassafras

Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 01/30/05 01:24 PM

I failed to pick up the wire cutters in the prop room and it seems I am now stuck. According to the walkthrough, to get the game moving along I need to disarm the bomb, but I can't do it without the wire cutters, and I can't get back into the prop room! Is there any way around this or am I gonna have to start over?
thanks in advance
Kristi
Posted By: tigger

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 01/30/05 01:28 PM

I think you will have to set your time to night again and sneak into the prop room again.

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 01/30/05 01:33 PM

I can't get in at night- I haven't gotten the code yet . I have the code from the walkthrough, but it won't work - maybe because I actually haven't been given it in the game yet.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 01/30/05 01:37 PM

Good morning Sassafras. You can find the code back at the apartment. There should be a letter I think by the telephone. Once you have the code you should be able to get in through the back at night.
Good luck

Sue
Posted By: blsbet44

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 01/30/05 01:47 PM

nope not yet texas lady
she should be able to get into the prop room during the day though because she got in their earlier
you did answer Millie's questions, didn't you?

I would go back to the prop room and look for the wire cutters (look for a map)
then I would look for a couple of big boxes on the floor.
There is something in one of those boxes that will help you get in the prop room at night WHEN you get the night code
The night code comes after disarming the bomb

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 01/30/05 02:51 PM

Yep- got in there the first time by answering all the riddles , but I can't get back in to retrieve the cutters. When I go in there the prop lady says hello and the only conversation option I have says , " Well ,I should get back to the set". I have changed day and nite quite a few times trying to get back in there.

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 01/31/05 07:53 PM

AHA!!
I had to hang around the place till it was after 6
in order to get back in there!
Game on!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 01/31/05 09:15 PM

Yes, ND games use a lot of time adjustments in their games. Wait, sleep, wait, sleep....

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 02/01/05 12:57 PM

you should be able to change the time by finding a hot spot on or near the stairs at Mattie's apartment
just go to the telephone table
I think that you can turn around
scan the wall with the pictures or the stairs themselves
try to go up the stairs ANYTHING!
but look for a hot spot that will help you turn the game from day to night

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 02/01/05 01:16 PM

I tried turning it from day to nite many times- I coulnd't get in at nite (haven't found the code yet even though I have it from the walkthrough) What I ended up doing was just hanging around the studio , keeping an eye on the clock. Once the time was 6 pm, everyone had left, and I was able to get back in the prop room to get those darn cutters!

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 02/01/05 06:25 PM

so you are able to get into the prop room then?
and you did receive a package from Hannah? smile

WOW well once you save Rick then you'll get the code. just check out the table with the phone after you talk to Pappas
Posted By: catlady

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 02/05/05 01:40 AM

How does one finish this game? I have tried many times and don't seem to have enough time to solve the puzzle to let in the security gaurd.

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 02/05/05 02:03 AM

Catlady, just be sure you have a save immediately before you start that puzzle. Go ahead and start the puzzle and write down the correct symbols to click. If the time runs out, just use the saved game you created and click on the symbols you know and continue until you have all the correct ones.
Don't use second chance though because the puzzle will reset with new symbols. Just go back and use your saved game as many times as you need to.

Sue

Re: Stay Tuned for Danger wire cutters - 02/05/05 03:14 PM

Hi Blsbet. You didn't notice that the puzzle was different each time you played it? The part about using the save instead of second chance came from BrownEyedTigre. I never thought to do that, probably because it would have been way too easy.

Sue lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community