Posted By: Becky

Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 05:48 PM

AND THE WINNERS ARE :

Heidi
cailyn
TLC
kaki

CONGRATULATIONS to you all. bravo bravo yay

Please send an e-mail to giveaways@gameboomers.com with your full name and snail mail address.

Again a big thank you to The Adventure Company
for making this Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Giveaway possible. thumbsup

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 05:50 PM

Congratulations Heidi, cailyn, TLC and kaki

Enjoy the game!

Thank you TAC and GameBoomers for the opportunity.

Ana wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 06:02 PM

Congratulations to all the winners of cleopatra.
Richard
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 06:05 PM

Congrats to the lucky winners! bravo Hope you have fun with the game.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 06:09 PM

Congratulations to the winners!! wave happydance

I'm looking forward to playing this game myself; even Gamespot gave it a positive review! grin
Posted By: wysewomon

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 06:10 PM

congratulations to the winners!

WW
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 06:10 PM

Hey...a huge congrats to all the winners!! May your gaming be fun and glitch free!!! bravo
Posted By: marie

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 06:12 PM

Congradulations all you winners bravo and Happy Gaming!!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 06:22 PM

Congrats....enjoy your game
Posted By: Mad

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 06:29 PM

Hi smile

Well Done You Winners !!!! bravo

I just finished this game and REALLY enjoyed it thumbsup

We are so lucky to be offered these wonderful opportunities .... A big thank you to all concerned grin

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 06:44 PM

Wonderful...

Congrats to all the winners !!!!!

Enjoy your game.. monky
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 06:46 PM

you all will love this game its so much fun congratulations bravo
Posted By: TLC

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 07:03 PM

I won? Oh thank you GB and TAC! Congrats to the other winners. bravo yay wave
Posted By: connie

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 07:04 PM

Congrats to all the winners. Enjoy your new game. thumbsup bravo
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 07:14 PM

Congratulations you lucky dogs. Enjoy your new won booty. bravo

Cathy wave
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 07:35 PM

Congratulations fellow boomers... Enjoy the game yay
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 08:02 PM

Whoopee!! Congratulations all. Have fun bravo
Posted By: Iva

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 08:08 PM

Congratulations to all bravo
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/21/08 11:50 PM

Congratulations.
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/22/08 12:06 AM

Congrats Cailyn, TLC, Heidi and kaki. :spring:

And thanks to those who make the giveaways possible.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/22/08 12:12 AM

Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who made this possible.

Spyros
Posted By: sassysown

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/22/08 12:15 AM

Congrats Heidi bravo,cailyn bravo, TLC bravo and kaki bravo
Hope you enjoy the game
Sassy
Posted By: birddog

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/22/08 12:41 AM

Congratulations to the winners. How fun to win something, especially a Kheops game.
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/22/08 12:46 AM

WooHoo! Conrats to the winners and enjoy the game!!!

Thanks to all who have made it possible!

Nan
Posted By: kaki

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/22/08 01:15 AM

Wow!! Thank you everyone! This is the first time I have one anything! Can't wait to get the game. happydance
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/22/08 01:17 AM

Congrats to all the winners. Let us know how you like the game!

Koalanut bravo
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/22/08 09:22 AM

I forgot all about this and just now checked to see who the winners we're,and was very surprised to see that I'm one of them yayThank You so much wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/22/08 09:36 AM

Congratulations to Heidi, Cailyn TLC and Kaki (my sister)! thumbsup
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/22/08 01:03 PM

CONGRATULATIONS to you all.
Enjoy enjoy happydance

Linda
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/22/08 06:37 PM

Congratulations!!!!
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/22/08 07:02 PM

Congratulations to all the lucky winners! bravo broccoli
Posted By: Yuri_Hyuga24

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/25/08 03:26 AM

Congrats to all the lucky winners!
Posted By: Phoebe

Re: Winners of the Cleopatra: Riddle of the Tomb Game Giveaway - 04/25/08 04:16 PM

Congratulations Heidi, Cailyn, TLC, Kaki
Have Fun thumbsup

Love Maria hearts
© 2024 GameBoomers Community