GB HOMEPAGE

Dead Mountiners at Amazon UK

Posted By: old lady

Dead Mountiners at Amazon UK - 02/08/09 06:42 PM

I thought you might want to know that Amazon UK are advertising Dead Mountainers Hotel is avalible for pre order with dispatch on March 31st. They have another game called the Mystery of the Ark by City Inrtactive also for pre order. Has any one heard of it?
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Dead Mountiners at Amazon UK - 02/08/09 06:50 PM

Thanks old lady for the info. Mystery of the Ark, as far as I know is the UK title for The Scorpio Ritual. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dead Mountiners at Amazon UK - 02/08/09 07:03 PM

InteractCD also has Dead Mountaineer available for April 1st (could be an Alpril Fools joke, we have been waiting forever lol )

Ana wave
Posted By: PolloDiablo

Re: Dead Mountiners at Amazon UK - 02/09/09 06:09 AM

Lighthouse Interactive lists it as Q1, it might just be Amazon have simply chosen a date at the very end of that period to be on the safe side. I guess we'll just have to wait until Lighthouse updates the release date to something more specific.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Dead Mountiners at Amazon UK - 02/09/09 12:38 PM

Play.Com isn't offering any date at the moment ....

Playing it safe !! lol

Re: Dead Mountiners at Amazon UK - 02/09/09 02:39 PM

Thanks chrissie, I'm trying to find a review of The Scorpio Ritual but have hit a brick wall,any ideas?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dead Mountiners at Amazon UK - 02/09/09 02:42 PM

Right here on GameBoomers oldlady! Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual by Flotsam.

Ana wave

Re: Dead Mountiners at Amazon UK - 02/09/09 02:57 PM

Thanks Ana, I just found it by googling, came back to edit but you got there before me. bravo
© 2020 GameBoomers Community