GB HOMEPAGE

Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop

Posted By: Becky

Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/13/09 03:21 PM

Two new games have been added to The Adventure Shop to be purchased via download. You can purchase them through the links below or you can use The Adventure Shop link at the top of the page.

Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods

This is the first time that Ankh 3 has been released in the English language version! broccoli

Since the game has just released, we don't have a GameBoomers review -- however you can click here for the reviews of the first two Ankh games: Ankh and Ankh: Heart of Osiris.

To visit the Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods website, click here, then scroll over to the top right of the page, click on the British/American flag, and then select "Battle of the Gods" on the red ribbon/strip about two thirds of the way up the screen.

Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens

For the GameBoomers review of Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos happens, click here.

To visit the Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens webpage, click here for the Playlogic website, then enter "Simon" into the search engine and click on the link under "Games."
Posted By: MaG

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/13/09 03:24 PM

yay Ankh3 - YES!

Thanks, Becky and Damon!

If you click on the link posted or above to buy the game, it benefits GameBoomers. Thanks.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/13/09 03:47 PM

WooHoo! What wonderful news! I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

Ana wave

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/13/09 03:48 PM

Quote:
If you click on the link posted or above to buy the game, it benefits GameBoomers. Thanks.

I meant to say that! lol It's exciting stuff. devilchili
Posted By: misslilo

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/13/09 04:22 PM

Sure is laugh
Wonder how they managed to get this deal...

Already downloaded, installed, activated and ready to play Ankh 3 razz
(after activation it takes a little while for it to load, so don't panick)

Edit:
Alright, played 3 chapters so far and having a blast! yay

You get to play 2 characters, that can exchange items and it's very much needed in the very first chapter smile

So far it's mostly been inventory puzzles and they get harder - at least for me they do smile

- Point and click all the way
- X marks the hotspots (not exits)
- TAB key reveals the tasks at hand
- Either mouse key skips a dialog line
- Spacebar skips cutscenes
- ESC shows main menu with SAVE, LOAD etc. (Unlimited saves, only an image with description of where you are)

Definitely worth the money in my book smile
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/13/09 08:20 PM

Glad you are having a blast misslilo. bravo

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/13/09 08:22 PM

Thanks misslillo! tomato
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/13/09 11:30 PM

Thanks, Becky & MaG

I think I will go for Ankh...
I already have Simon 4...What a Great Game that is thumbsup

yay

Thanks, misslilo...I assume your playing Simon?

Question for ..MaG

When I click on the link above from GB's...I will be using my E:mail address from here...BUT...I will be using hubbys credit card....Will GB's still get the credit for the sale?

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/14/09 12:14 AM

Darleen, it does not matter how you pay, if you are using the link either on top of the forum or one that we post in a thread, GameBoomers will benefit from the sale.

Ana wave
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/14/09 12:15 AM

Thanks, Ana kissy

Okie dokie...Off to download..

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/14/09 12:17 AM

Have fun! I just finished downloading. yay
Posted By: misslilo

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/14/09 06:24 AM

@Darleen03

Sorry, should have made it clearere - no, I'm playing Ankh smile
Posted By: Cissy

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/15/09 07:13 PM

Well, I have downloaded and installed Ankh 3. When I am ready to play, I have it. Instructions were rather complicated as I had to get the download manager first.....but I managed. Wheeeeeeee
Posted By: pamella

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/15/09 09:23 PM

I'm downloading at the moment. Really looking forward to playing it
Posted By: Salar of Myst

Re: Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods, Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens Now at The Adventure Shop - 03/15/09 09:40 PM

Sounds great! Have to look into this deal laugh

Susan wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community