GB HOMEPAGE

Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin

Posted By: Becky

Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin - 05/05/09 11:19 PM

Gremlin follows in the footsteps of FBI Agent Nicole Bonnet as she investigates a murderer who stages scenarios using (now lifeless) marionettes. Can a rookie agent catch up to this globe-trotting "artist"?

Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer
Posted By: MaG

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin - 05/05/09 11:41 PM

Thanks, gremlin and Becky.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin - 05/06/09 02:35 AM

Oooops !! Not getting a high mark then eek

Thanks for the review though - much appreciated thumbsup
Posted By: gremlin

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin - 05/06/09 06:30 AM

You might spot a theme in my reviews of 'police' mysteries. I really don't like it when they do things that are completely illogical. Like sending a near-rookie off to Paris on their own to solve a difficult case.
Posted By: Karsten

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin - 05/06/09 07:33 AM

As for the ESRB rating, the game is rated Teen, since there is no blood or gore in it. That's just how the ESRB rate games. If there's blood/gore in it, it gets a M-rating....

The PEGI rating for the first game, FBI: Confidential: Art of Murder is 16+ which will probably be the PEGI-rating for this game as well.

I, too, would like to thank Gremlis for review smile

Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin - 05/07/09 01:18 AM

I died once in the game so far.
Click to reveal..
I was shot when I forgot to lock the door behind me.
Nice review.
Posted By: danyboy

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin - 05/07/09 10:00 AM

Great review, thanks Gremlin!

CU

danyboy smile
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin - 05/07/09 04:48 PM

Thanks, gremlin

Nice review....I think the Grade of C+ is a good one...

For some reason I also thought some things did not fit the game...It got a little boring towards the end...

Thanks, Becky
Posted By: Phoebe

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin - 05/08/09 02:48 AM

Great Review

Thanks gremlin bravo

Love Maria hearts
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin - 05/08/09 02:54 AM

Thanks for the review Gremlin and Becky! Greatly appreciated smile

Spyros
Posted By: Carla

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin - 05/09/09 09:35 AM

Thank you Gremlin for the nice review, I have to say I didn't enjoy the first one much, so it's very useful to read a review for the second one.
:mother:
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer -- A Review by Gremlin - 05/10/09 09:38 AM

Thanks for the link Becky, & Gremlin for a fine review! I agree with much of what you said but did enjoy the game a lot despite it's imperfections!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community