GB HOMEPAGE

New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 11/12/09

Posted By: Carla

New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 11/12/09 - 07/07/09 01:33 PM

Deep Silver, the games label of Koch Media,today released the title of the new adventure game from the German developer Animation Arts, which was first announced in 2008.
The new PC game from the makers of Secret Files, "Lost Horizon", is going to captivate adventure fans with its classic 1930s setting, fascinating locations including Hong Kong, Tibet, and Morocco, and the eventful search for one of the greatest secrets of humankind.

Quote:
About the story:
1936: Nazi henchmen are traveling the world over, searching for occult weapons to help with plans for further conquests – and for a key artifact to unlock the mythical Shambala. When Fenton Paddock, a former British soldier and hapless smuggler, is asked to find a lost expedition in Tibet, he has no idea that his search is going to lead him through three continents, and eventually to a secret that could turn the whole world upside down...

The game will be released in 2010.
Finally we got a title for the "mysterious" images inside Secret Files 2 manual!
Watch this space for future screenshots and news.

happydance
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers:"Lost Horizon" - 07/07/09 01:35 PM

Thank you for the info, Carla, another one to look out for broccoli
Posted By: Becky

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers:"Lost Horizon" - 07/07/09 01:57 PM

That's great! Thanks Carla. thumbsup
Posted By: Mad

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers:"Lost Horizon" - 07/07/09 04:49 PM

Wow !! yay Thanks, Carla grin
Posted By: marie

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers:"Lost Horizon" - 07/07/09 05:05 PM

That's good news Carla, a new adventure coming from Deep Silver, I really like their games. bravo

Marie happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers:"Lost Horizon" - 07/07/09 06:00 PM

Thanks Carla! Awesome news. yay
Posted By: GBC

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers:"Lost Horizon" - 07/07/09 08:02 PM

Thanks Carla. Great news. yay
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 07/07/09 08:20 PM

thanks Carla. I loved Secret Files so I will be waiting to see this game come out. happydance
Posted By: Butcher

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 07/08/09 03:58 AM

Thank you very much Carla! Another game to look forward to.

Spyros
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 07/08/09 09:23 AM

Thanks Carla I to look forward to this game.
Posted By: JennyP

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 07/08/09 05:11 PM

Carla, you led me astray, looking forward to the game
Posted By: Mr 2 u

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 07/08/09 10:03 PM

This game looks class! Really looking forward to it smile
Posted By: Paola Croft

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 07/09/09 12:52 PM

The title is wonderful! thumbsup I want this adventure game grin
Posted By: centrino

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 07/11/09 06:08 PM

Deep Silver produces good quality adventure games. I like Secret Files 1 and can't wait for this one.
Posted By: LesannMc

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 08/07/09 01:05 AM

Hi,

Were they originally calling this Secret Files: Puritas Cordis?

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 08/07/09 01:10 AM

No, that game has already been released. That is Secret Files 2.

Ana wave
Posted By: LesannMc

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 08/07/09 01:12 AM

Weird - it's showing on Amazon with a release date of Jan 15, 2010. Did you find it elsewhere? (Thanks for the info, by the way! :))

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 08/07/09 01:19 AM

LeSann, I don't remember where I got mine, I think it was InteractCD, but they do not have anymore. It was here as an Import. GoGamer is out of stock also. It was released in February 2009.

Ana wave

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 08/07/09 01:37 PM

Hi LesannMc and welcome to Gameboomers! welcome

This is a different game than Secret Files: Puritas Cordis, which has already released in the UK. It looks like Puritas Cordis will release in the US sometime next year.

Lost Horizon is set in a different historical era than the Secret Files games and therefore it won't (I'm assuming) have Nina and Max as characters.

Edit: Ooops, I didn't see the other posts!
Posted By: SharonB

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 08/07/09 02:18 PM

The game Secret Files 2: Puritas Codas can be found HERE at Sendit.com . They ship world wide if you are interested.
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - 08/08/09 04:57 AM

Thanks for the info Carla wave,

Sounds like a good one thumbsup. I really love Secret Files 1 Tunguska and Secret Files 2 Puritas Cordis hearts. Hopefully this one will be just as great or even greater yay.

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 08/25/09 08:59 AM

Teaser site HERE!

happydance

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 08/25/09 11:43 AM

Oooohhhhh! That looks good! yay Thanks Carla!

Ana wave

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 08/25/09 12:20 PM

A good one! Thanks. thumbsup
Posted By: Mr 2 u

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 08/25/09 09:52 PM

Their other games were excellent so very much looking forward to this one,Thanks for the news!
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 08/25/09 11:03 PM

Thanks, Carla

Looks very good... bravo
Posted By: venus

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 08/26/09 03:27 AM

Thanks, Carla! This game looks like it will be a lot of fun. thumbsup

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 11/12/09 10:07 PM

Brand new screenshots added today in our gallery.

turkey
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 11/12/09 10:12 PM

Nice, Carla

Looks very good.. turkey

Plus I see it has an inventory...

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 11/12/09 10:22 PM

THanks Carla, looking good!

Ana wave
Posted By: jody319

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 11/12/09 10:36 PM

Love the screenshots, Carla. Can't wait...well, I guess I will have to wait. What a ridiculous thing to say...can't wait. confused
Posted By: venus

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 11/12/09 10:48 PM

Thanks, Carla! I really like the graphics. They are more stylized than the Secret Files games, but just as beautiful. thumbsup
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 11/14/09 01:57 AM

Thanks Carla thumbsup,

Screenshots do look great bravo. I will be getting this one happydance.
Posted By: Mad

Re: New adventure from the Secret Files developers: "Lost Horizon" - updated 8/25/09 - 11/14/09 04:00 AM

Great, Carla, thanks !! bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community