GB HOMEPAGE

Blackwell Convergence -- Update 7-24 -- AVAILABLE NOW!

Posted By: Carla

Blackwell Convergence -- Update 7-24 -- AVAILABLE NOW! - 07/16/09 03:53 PM

Finally we'll meet again Rosangela and her spirit guide Joey Mallone soon!

Quote:
A new film opens to rave reviews, despite its bloody history. A beautiful uptown office remains unoccupied, despite its prime location. A downtown artist berates himself for selling out, while a Wall Street investor congratulates himself on a job well done. Just normal life in the big city? Or is something more sinister binding these events together?

Bizarre connections are a dime a dozen for the Blackwell family, but just how far back to they go? Medium Rosangela Blackwell and her spirit guide Joey Mallone are about to find out.

EDIT: Blackwell Convergence has released and is now available for purchase at the link below.

The game is available for pre-order on the official site HERE, where you will find also a small gameplay video.
As a gift for pre-ordering, all customers will receive a $5 coupon for anything in the store!

While you are on the HOME PAGE , have a look at the new project, Puzzle Bots:
Quote:
Puzzle Bots chronicles the adventures of Hero, a bright-eyed little robot who is too curious for his own good.

Thank you Dave!
happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/16/09 04:03 PM

Thanks Carla!

Ana wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/16/09 04:50 PM

Woo-hoo! Thanks Carla. broccoli
Posted By: kjos

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/16/09 06:22 PM

Pre-Ordered mine yesterday,can't wait.
Richard
Posted By: davegilbert

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/16/09 08:40 PM

Thanks boomers! It's very exciting to get a new Blackwell game out. smile

-Dave
Posted By: sierramindy

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/16/09 11:05 PM

Yep, like kjos, I pre-ordered Blackwell Convergence yesterday as I want to be sure there is a copy left for me.
I also checked out Hero and the Puzzle Bots which looked interesting enough, but will wait to learn more about it.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/17/09 04:31 AM

Thank you Carla!

Spyros
Posted By: misslilo

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/17/09 07:43 AM

Pre-ordered here too laugh
How long can we expect to wait? A week, a month or more?
Please just an estimate smile
Posted By: connie

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/17/09 09:56 AM

I just preordered mine. I love Dave's games. wave

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/17/09 06:36 PM

It should be out on Monday. smile
Posted By: kjos

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/18/09 02:04 PM

That's great Dave.
Richard
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/18/09 05:29 PM

The Blackwell games are great. I love the humor (and I don't always love the humor in games).
The upcoming game with the little robot looks promising too.
Posted By: Adorable

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/18/09 05:38 PM

Is this like the rest of the Blackwell series, a download?
Posted By: connie

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/18/09 06:45 PM

Yes Adorable, it will be a download. wave
Posted By: Shany

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/18/09 07:13 PM

There will also be a CD version, the option just doesn't appear on the pre-order page.

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/19/09 10:56 PM

Hi everyone! Sorry for teh confusion regarding the CD. There *will* be a CD option, but the option doesn't come up on the store until the game is actually available. It's a quirk of the Plimus store and there doesn't seem to be a way to fix it. Once the game is out and available, you can go back and upgrade to the CD.

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/20/09 12:04 AM

Thanks for the info, Dave! thumbsup

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/20/09 02:56 AM

And... sigh. I always hate bearing this news but I have to delay the game by a few days. Check out the web site for details.

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/24/09 02:04 PM

It's Official!

Blackwell Convergence has now released, with the Wadjet Eye Games store open for orders. The game is available as a download or on CD (the CD version has an extra charge for the shipping, etc.).
Posted By: smulan

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/26/09 11:25 PM

I bought the game, played it and had a splendid time. The only objection I have is that it is a bit short so I was sad when it suddenly was over. Blackwell Convergence and the special edition of Monkey Island are the adventuredelights of this summer in my opinion.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/27/09 04:02 PM

Bought it, haven't played it yet. My pile of unplayed games just keeps growing.
Posted By: mrkwang

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/28/09 07:32 AM

We Pig-Min wrote short review about that.
http://pig-min.com/en/entry/Review-Blackwell-Convergence-2009
in English!
Posted By: DaveHT

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/28/09 04:17 PM

Wow, that was quick (for a review).

Dave is doing some great work and is among the few indie developers who have been successfully in adventure games.

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/30/09 06:00 PM

Thanks, DaveHT. smile I enjoy making these games so I'm glad others enjoy 'em too.

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 07/31/09 04:08 AM

Originally Posted By: DaveHT
Wow, that was quick (for a review).

Dave is doing some great work and is among the few indie developers who have been successfully in adventure games.

Because I cleared it within 2 days, and wish to write short review about that fast.

Dave Gilbert = Cool & I believe every game done by him is worthy.

So I wrote very brief things, not explaining many things. smile
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Blackwell Convergence -- Update 7-24 -- AVAILABLE NOW! - 07/31/09 04:04 PM

Love the music in the trailer! I am unfamiliar with these games and this one looks like fun.
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Blackwell Convergence -- Update 7-24 -- AVAILABLE NOW! - 07/31/09 05:19 PM

Just to say I loved this game to .Thanks Dave wave thanks praise lol

Re: Blackwell Convergence -- Update 7-24 -- AVAILABLE NOW! - 08/01/09 04:26 PM

You're more than welcome, Dragon!
Posted By: myopia

Re: Blackwell Convergence -- Update 7-24 -- AVAILABLE NOW! - 08/02/09 04:44 AM

Bought and downloaded yesterday; it's like welcoming old friends into the house! Started playing with the intention of just sampling, but 5 minutes became an hour as I got 'sucked in' by the excellent dialogue, voice acting (so world-weary!), haunting music (no pun intended) and atmosphere.
Thank you, Dave Gilbert, for a superb follow-up to the previous two Blackwell games!
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Blackwell Convergence -- Update 7-24 -- AVAILABLE NOW! - 08/14/09 02:40 AM

Thank you Dave,
I bought it and have already played it twice (I explored different options and used all the dialog choices the second time). I enjoyed this one as much or even more than the first two and am eagerly awaiting the next installment. Keep up the super work! bravo
Kathy
Posted By: mission

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 08/14/09 04:26 AM

Thanks, Carla. Sounds like a fun game wave

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 08/14/09 06:47 AM

http://pig-min.com/en/entry/Interview-Dave-Gilbert-CEO-of-Wadjet-Eye-Games-Blackwell-Convergence

Did Interview w/ Dave Gilbert. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 08/14/09 11:15 AM

I bought the disk version and am really looking forward to playing thumbsup thumbsup

Re: Blackwell Convergence available for pre-order + new project! - 08/14/09 07:03 PM

Woo! Glad everyone is enjoying it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community