GB HOMEPAGE

unplayed games

Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

unplayed games - 09/16/09 05:13 PM

Oh no, my stack of unplayed games is shrinking. I only have 4 games on discs and 6 downloaded games.
Posted By: Becky

Re: unplayed games - 09/16/09 05:46 PM

Starting to feel insecure? Think you might run out? grin
Posted By: Mad

Re: unplayed games - 09/16/09 06:22 PM

My stack is doing just the opposite lol

Instead of delving into it, I just re-played Post Mortem then The Black Mirror and now Nibiru. Wonderful !!!! happydance

But it's good to know I DO have all my newies still to enjoy thumbsup

Re: unplayed games - 09/16/09 07:06 PM

Yes.
Posted By: RayBres

Re: unplayed games - 09/16/09 07:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Mad
I just re-played Post Mortem then The Black Mirror and now Nibiru. Wonderful !!!! happydance

Now you've gone and put ideas in my head. grin
Posted By: bawdy

Re: unplayed games - 09/16/09 09:46 PM

My stack is 56. I hope I can transfer them to either heaven or hell because I may get there before I play them all.
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: unplayed games - 09/16/09 10:14 PM

Got get them in for the bad months when it is to cold to go out lol wave
Posted By: monbron

Re: unplayed games - 09/17/09 11:08 AM

I didn't think it got that cold in Stoke on Trent devilchili

Re: unplayed games - 09/17/09 05:40 PM

My favorite replay is Discworld Noir. Wish there was a sequel.
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: unplayed games - 09/17/09 06:33 PM

cold enough .Mostly loads of rain wave
Posted By: oldman

Re: unplayed games - 09/17/09 09:00 PM

Quote:

Oh no, my stack of unplayed games is shrinking. I only have 4 games on discs and 6 downloaded games.

4?? rotfl rotfl only 4??

Ah I remember when we had this topic years ago and Syd had, if I remember correctly, over 100 unplayed games.

As it is I have around 40 games on my immediate to be played shelf. I also have another 50 or so on my "when I run out of games" shelf.

I am definitely afflicted with BAAGS.

Re: unplayed games - 09/18/09 02:59 PM

Playing A Vampyre Story (second game I won here) so my download list shrinking by one, but I'm downloading Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, as I type this, so number is staying the same.
Posted By: SharonB

Re: unplayed games - 09/18/09 03:56 PM

I just joined steam and downloaded as well. But I'm not familiar with how Steam works. There is another game -- Unreal Tournament 3 listed under the My Games tab as well. It says Gift for 2.2 days. Do you know anything about this?

I don't want to install it if it's going to mean subscription fees or any additional charges.

I sent a helpdesk question, but I don't know how quick they are to respond.

Appreciate anything you can tell me about this.

Sharon
Posted By: bawdy

Re: unplayed games - 09/18/09 08:56 PM

Only 40, Ana? Lightweight! lol
Posted By: Pokey

Re: unplayed games - 09/18/09 09:17 PM

Sharon, I have it on my list too. It is available for you to install and play for 2.2 days and then is locked unless you purchase it.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: unplayed games - 09/18/09 09:21 PM

Hi, Guy

Thats pretty good....I have no where near that amount grin
Posted By: SharonB

Re: unplayed games - 09/20/09 03:12 PM

Thanks Pokey! That's good to know.

I have 67 games on my to be played list and that doesn't include some of my RPG's and series like Leisure Suit Larry.

I am having a severe attack of BAAGS. Plus all the new games coming out...

The fortunate thing is that my system won't be able to play most of them. So I won't buy them till I get my new system. Which will only be about 9 months to 9 years!

Oh well, I can rest comfortably knowing I now have enough games to last me the rest of my life.

When will I get a chance to replay some of my favorites??? hardwall
Posted By: Yankee Clipper

Re: unplayed games - 09/20/09 03:38 PM

There are: 23 PSP3 waiting for me to get through the final Resident Evil 5 boss battle (which will take awhile). 5 PS2 games that won't play on the 3 and a few PC games to be replayed like doom, Quidditch, Alice etc. The main prob is I'm going to buy a PSP 3000 and a PS2 and a bunch of games for them. Someone here posted "so many games, so little time"
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: unplayed games - 09/21/09 08:52 AM

After reading these posts I don't feel guilty about having a bookcase full of unplayed games. I keep replaying my favorites, especially the first 5 games of Tomb Raider and the Myst series.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community