GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 01:58 PM

winter Giveaway Time Again

GameBoomers will be giving away 5 COPIES of the game Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery, courtesy of MDNA Games. santadance

To get some excellent information on the game, have a look at the Blue Madonna site where you will find a demo, many screenshots and the game requirements.

NOTE : this game will be released in January 2011 and therefore shipped to the winners after the official release. happydance12

To enter the drawing, please post here first to say you are in and then send me an E-Mail using my e-mail address in my profile.

Please no PMs.

Put the word "Madonna" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, the 22nd December 2010 , at 9:00PM Eastern Standard Time. thumbsUp12

The winners will be announced on Thursday, the 23rd December 2010. yay12

Only one entry per registered member.

All are WELCOME to enter.

Thanks to Carla for contacting MDNA and for sending the game to the winners presents12

A BIG THANKS to MDNA Games for making this Giveaway possible.

luck

Chief wave12
Posted By: Jema

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 02:45 PM

Count me in, Chief. Since it's being released in January, it will make a very nice birthday present for me. smile

You will be receiving an email from me shortly.

wave12
Posted By: Phoebe

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 02:51 PM

Hey Chief rah i will send a email now...

Good luck Boomies

Love hearts
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 03:19 PM

Thanks Chief, Carla, and Mikael! What a wonderful giveaway!

Good luck everyone.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Bristol

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 03:25 PM

Definitely in - these are my favourite games. Thanks to all for making the giveaway possible.
Posted By: JennyP

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 03:31 PM

OOH, thanks Chief, just about to email you. I adore the sexy gardener.
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 03:34 PM

I'm in please thanks
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 03:38 PM

Wow, Chief !! The generousity goes on !! bravo12

Thank you - and thank you too, to Mikael - and please enter me into the draw smile

I will email you now !!

Cheers.

Mad grin12
Posted By: flutist

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 03:41 PM

I'm in Chief.

Thanks so much to everyone involved.

Bets
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 04:10 PM

I'm in. Thanks to Carla, Chief, and MDNA. santa
Posted By: boomerang

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 04:21 PM

I'm in. I look forward to MDNA game each year.
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 04:36 PM

I will try this again, Thank you
Posted By: Becky

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 04:45 PM

Thanks Chief, Carla and MDNA! presents12
Posted By: Dunn Tawkin

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 04:46 PM

Thanks to all for making this possible.

Count me in smile I love playing these Carol Reed games

Dunn T rah
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 05:00 PM

I'm in. Thanks to all for this nice gift offering.
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: menahune

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 05:15 PM

I'm in too, Chief - thanks a bunch to you and to MDNA - sending a PM now

Janice
a Carol Reed fan
Posted By: kjos

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 05:32 PM

I'm in Chief.
richard
Posted By: Terri824

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 05:56 PM

How Beautiful.....Good story, I'm in.
Thanks MDNA, Chief and Carla.
santadance
Posted By: Sly One

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 06:08 PM

I'm in Chief....Thanks GB, Chief and MDNA games. Happy Holidays to All!

Barbara
Posted By: AmunPtah

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 07:58 PM

Another great giveaway! Thanks again to all the Gameboomers team and to Mikael for crafting a fantastic series of games.
Posted By: Carrie

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 08:18 PM

In ! ! !
Posted By: judith

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 08:21 PM

Hi Chief; I'll throw my hat into the ring. A big thanks to everyone involved.
Posted By: myopia

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 08:35 PM

Hi Chief, I'm ever so in!

Many thanks to the generosity of Mikael, Carla, Gameboomers and your good self.
Posted By: connie

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 08:54 PM

Sending my email now. Thanks Chief and Mikael. wave12
Posted By: Ewil02

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 10:01 PM

Count me in Chief. I love the MDNA games! Thanks to Mikael for creating those wonderful games and to Gameboomers for a wonderful Xmas giveaway! happydance12
Posted By: jody319

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 10:19 PM

I'm in and thanks to MDNA for giving, thanks to Carla for asking, and thanks to Chief for posting and taking all the emails slapforehead.

Jody
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 11:07 PM

Hi Chief,
I am in, and thanks to everyone involved. and good luck to all.
kathy

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 11:17 PM

Jody 319, please send me another e-mail. Thanks.

Chief wave12
Posted By: linda333

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 11:23 PM

Hi me Chief. Please count me in on this one.

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/18/10 11:37 PM

Linda, please send me another e-mail.

Thanks.

Chief wave12
Posted By: challis3

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 12:16 AM

I'm in!
Posted By: kaki

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 12:36 AM

Count me in! Thank you. My email is on the way!
Posted By: smitty145

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 12:59 AM

Thank you, Chief!

I'm in happydance12

A big thanks to Carla, GB and to MDNA for this giveaway reindeer
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 01:05 AM

I'm in, thanks Chief and Gameboomers. wave12

I love Carol Reed!!!!

Koalanut
Posted By: AnneG

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 01:32 AM

Me me me me me me!!!

*runs out of the room to go send the email*
Posted By: Butcher

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 03:08 AM

Sending my e-mail right away! Thanks to everyone who made this giveaway possible. Good luck everyone!

Spyros

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 03:25 AM

All e-mails in except for Jody319 and Linda333.

Tomorrow, I'll be online only at 4:00PM.

Just post to say you are In and send your E-mail as usual. I'll check everything when I get back.

Have a good Sunday. santadance

Chief wave12
Posted By: Marian

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 03:33 AM

I will send my entry now.

Thank you, Chief; thank you, Carla; and a big thank you to MDNA Games for this opportunity! happydance12
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 03:36 AM

Put me in please.
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 04:43 AM

Sending mine ASAP. Thanks for the opportunity Chief!!
Posted By: katbear50

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 05:44 AM

Carol Reed games are da bomb!
Got my entry in
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 05:58 AM

ooooooH! lucky Boomers that get this one!
I'm not in on this one since I won the last time.
But I'll be cheering for the rest of you!
I bet it will be a great game!
Tell us how you like it later, huh?
Good luck to you all!
rah yay12 happydance12 luck

Posted By: HeavenlyJoy

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 06:12 AM

Hi thanks for doing these give aways!!!
I am in just in time!!

Marcia
Posted By: ChrisMM

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 06:14 AM

Awesome! I'm in. Thank you for doing this!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 09:55 AM

Chief email is on the way. Thank you Chief, Carla and Mikael!
Posted By: vic

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 10:31 AM

Hi Chief, please add me to the list; I love Carol Reed's mysteries!
Posted By: Trisha

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 10:52 AM

Hi Chief,

You can count me in I would love to win this game.
Thank you
Trisha
Posted By: GBC

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 11:45 AM

Count me in Chief. Thanks Chief, MDNA and Carla.
Posted By: Cappy

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 12:58 PM

What a lovely after-the-holidays gift. I'm in. And thanks, Carla, Chief and Mikael.
Posted By: meryl

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 01:29 PM

Please include me in the draw too. Love the Carol Reed games.
Posted By: Leeana

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 01:47 PM

Hi Chief, smile I hope you got my e-mail, looks like a "Great" January Game to play... Sorry I have to just visit here ... I used to ask for so many hints and Cheats here and Always got through my games ... well now I go slow and easy-does-it and I manage to do my games ... but I always came to guys for help and you all (gameboomers) helped now as an elder person I play 99% fun game 1% need helping lol not like before it used to be the otherway around .. ok anyway Im playing "Alot" of games mostly casual... gotta get back to my HOG game, currently playing, Chronicles of Albian not a bad game gets to be a lil tidius at times but now from adventure games to hog I love them Both Big Fish is Great too they handle my orders EXpertLy smile thanking you all here for all the decorations, Help, Poems, etc. its been a great Year Thank You .......
Posted By: PATSY

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 02:29 PM

I'm in Chief, and thanks for the chance.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 02:50 PM

I would love to enter this contest. Thanks to all and have a christmas everyone.

Cathy holidays
Posted By: Tamia

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 04:38 PM

Count me in Chief! We look forward to Carol Reed every winter!
Posted By: Homer6

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 04:56 PM

Looks interesting, count me in. E-mail on its way.
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 05:30 PM

WooHoo count me in too, please!!! Thanks Chief and Carla and MDNA !!!!!

Good Luck everybody!!!

wave12
Nan
Posted By: marie

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 06:20 PM

Great Demo and I'm in Chief, Thank you MDNA for the opportunity to win.
santadance

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 07:48 PM

All e-mails almost in. santadance

Lotus777 and Auntiegram, please see your e-mail to send me another one. Thanks.

Chief wave12
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 08:13 PM

oops Sorry Chief.....CRS got me and I forgot. lol It is sent now!!! Hope it makes it there.

Thanks again!!

Nan

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 08:19 PM

Got it Nan. Thanks.

Chief wave12
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/19/10 09:12 PM

Count me in. I love Carol Reed games. played them all. Sending email now. Thank you Chief, MDNA and Carla for the leg work.....
Lynnypoo2 santadance santadance
Posted By: Lise

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 12:32 AM

thanks I'm in Hoping to win it's my birthday in january
Posted By: Donald

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 01:59 AM

Im in
Posted By: Adorable

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 02:10 AM

I'm in, email in a few.

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 03:00 AM

All e-mails in except one for which I posted earlier.

Good night.

Chief wave12
Posted By: oldman

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 05:25 AM

Just sent my email. thanks again for another drawing.
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 06:11 AM

Count me in too please. smile
Posted By: advgamer

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 08:28 AM

Thank you Chief, Carla, and Mikael! Email on the way.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Posted By: blsbet44

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 10:04 AM

Looks way cool! I'm in
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 10:53 AM

Hi Chief,
I'm in and christmas
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 12:14 PM

I'm in. Good luck to all. Vicki
Posted By: Jill

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 01:40 PM

Please count me in too, and thanks for arranging this.
Posted By: mabeco

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 02:03 PM

Count me in!

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 02:09 PM

winter All E-mails in up to now. santadance

Chief wave12
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 04:17 PM

I'm entering. Thanks!
Posted By: Yuri_Hyuga24

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 05:38 PM

Hi Chief,

I have sent an e-mail and I hope you got it, thanks?

Thanks to Chief, Carla and MDNA for this great giveaway!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 06:10 PM

Thanks, I'm in sending email now
Posted By: lyndal

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 08:45 PM

Count me in, sending my email. Thanks!
Posted By: pres

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/20/10 08:56 PM

Sending email. I'm in.
Posted By: margaret

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/21/10 01:35 AM

thanks to Carla and MDNA for another chance for Blue Madonna. have all the games so far. love them very much. thanks chief.

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/21/10 01:57 AM

Margaret, please send me another e-mail.

Didn't get the first one.

Chief wave12
Posted By: blackbird

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/21/10 06:07 AM

Thank you, how exciting. I'm in too.
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/21/10 03:43 PM

Please allow me to enter, Chief! Thank you MDNA for this contest.
Posted By: spankie

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/21/10 09:33 PM

How exciting! Please count me in, sending email. Thanks christmas

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/22/10 03:01 AM

winterALL e-mails in up to now.

holidays

Chief wave12
Posted By: Angelgirl

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/22/10 03:16 PM

Hi Chief, I'm in. Thanks to all who make these giveaways possible. Angelgirl
Posted By: Krispi

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/22/10 06:50 PM

Bit cheeky of me entering on my first post. However I'm a long term lurker at this site and a big fan of the Carol Reed games. Plus I'm old enough to remember adventure games like 'The Hobbit' and even 'Adventure A: Planet of Death' on the ZX81.

Sending email...
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/22/10 06:57 PM

welcome to GameBoomers Krispi! luck

Ana wave12
Posted By: Rushes

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/22/10 07:11 PM

welcome Krispi. I remember the ZX81! It was my first computer. Good times.
Posted By: PATSY

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/22/10 07:11 PM

You'll be glad you came here,Krispi.
Posted By: AnneG

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/22/10 08:03 PM

Welcome, Krispi! Go ahead, be cheeky as you like.
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/22/10 09:47 PM

Hi Krispi, good luck and welcome!

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/22/10 09:57 PM

Great, new entries in the Giveaway.

welcome Krispi.

Chief wave12
Posted By: Krispi

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/22/10 11:19 PM

Thanks for the greetings. Fingers crossed for the draw, although I'm sure I'll be buying the game if I don't win!

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Blue Madonna-A Carol Reed Mystery¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 12/23/10 03:57 PM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE.

Congratulations to the winners.

holidays

Chief wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community