GB HOMEPAGE

Sherlock on PS3

Posted By: hamer

Sherlock on PS3 - 11/10/12 06:49 PM

Has anyone tried this....My laptop doesnt have enough oomph to run this game ..just curious on gameplay on PS3
Thanx
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Sherlock on PS3 - 11/10/12 06:51 PM

I haven't tried, but hopefully someone has that can answer your question.

Ana wave
Posted By: gremlin

Re: Sherlock on PS3 - 11/10/12 08:01 PM

Whilst writing the review for the Testament of Sherlock Holmes (I assume this is the one you're asking about), I played the game on PS3 as well as PC. It works just fine.

The only really significant difference is that the PC version allows a third-person perspective as well as the first and second person perspectives available in the PS3 version.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Sherlock on PS3 - 11/10/12 10:54 PM

Originally Posted By: gremlin
The only really significant difference is that the PC version allows a third-person perspective as well as the first and second person perspectives available in the PS3 version.

What is "second person" perspective in this game?
Posted By: Karsten

Re: Sherlock on PS3 - 11/11/12 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Jenny100
Originally Posted By: gremlin

What is "second person" perspective in this game?

As I understand it, the second person perspective is an over the shoulder perspective, meaning that you can only see Sherlock etc. from behind e.g. his back.
Posted By: gremlin

Re: Sherlock on PS3 - 11/11/12 04:18 PM

'First person' is clear, 'third person' is clear, therefore 'second person' must be somewhere in between. smile

I use it as Karsten suggests - the camera-following the player's avatar in the game from an over-the-shoulder perspective, such as in the Tomb Raider and Prince of Persia games.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community