winter

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

mbday630

exalthim2

VRMpls2

AdvGameFan

connie

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL. rah

Please send me (E-mail address in my profile) your member name and e-mail address.

And do not forget to redeem your download in the next ten days. yes

Again a BIG THANK YOU to Phoenix Online Studios and Ana for making this Giveaway possible. bravo

A good day to all and thanks for your participation. thumbsup

Chief wave

NOTE: I will send an e-mail to all the participants on how to get your 20% off coupon for the full season.

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/25/13 04:15 PM

WooHoo! Congrats to the winners. Enjoy the game.

A Big thanks to Phoenix Online Studios and Chief.

Ana wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/25/13 04:15 PM

Congrats to the winners! bravo yay

Thanks to all who made this giveaway possible.
Posted By: Marian

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/25/13 04:36 PM

Congrats to the winners, and thank you to all responsible for this giveaway! bravo wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/25/13 04:54 PM

Fabulous You Winners !! bravo bravo bravo

And thanks to all who made it possible for you grin
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/25/13 06:01 PM

Hello,
congrats to al the winners, hope you enjoy the game. and thanks to all involed in this game

kathy
Posted By: Terri824

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/25/13 06:24 PM

Congratulations to you winners! Have fun!
Posted By: connie

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/25/13 08:32 PM

Thanks thanks Chief and Phoenix Online. I'm looking forward to playing this game. happydance Downloiaded and installed. I had to change the file name from setup to exe to get it to install. Thanks again Chief and Phoenix Online. smile
Posted By: mbday630

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/25/13 10:03 PM

Thank you so much! I can't wait. I hope I don't have to change any file names; I am pretty stupid at that sort of stuff. but, I know where to come if I am having trouble... these people here are the smartest! I am so excited! whoooooopppp whooooppp.
Posted By: michele rose

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/25/13 10:16 PM

Congratulations you lucky bunch of winners! What a gaming treat! thumbsup
Posted By: linda333

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/26/13 01:47 AM

Hey, congratulations to all the winners. Have fun!
Posted By: Sly One

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/26/13 02:41 AM

Congratulations to All. Enjoy the game.
Barbara
Posted By: AdvGameFan

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/26/13 10:18 AM

Thank You Chief and Phoenix Online
I was thrilled to see my name on your list
of Winners. I enjoyed the first episode of
Cognition and look forward to playing
the new episode.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/26/13 11:48 AM

rah Congratulations mbday630, exalthim2, VRMpls2, AdvGameFan and Connie! rah
Posted By: Kayc

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/26/13 12:54 PM

Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy! bravo
Posted By: UruKat

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/26/13 03:04 PM

Congrats to the winners! It's a great game!
dance
Posted By: marie

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/26/13 06:54 PM

Condgrads! to all you Lucky Lucky winners.
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/27/13 06:20 AM

thanks. will download tonight and am looking forward to it. vicki
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/28/13 01:05 AM

Congrats to the winners. i didn't make it in time but i will make sure the next give a way will be on time..have fun with your game.. happydance
Posted By: venus

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/28/13 03:29 PM

Congratulations, lucky winners! bravo Enjoy the game! woot
Posted By: KatieHal

Re: WINNERS<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>WINNERS - 02/28/13 04:06 PM

Congratulations winners! Thanks so much for participating, and enjoy the game!! laugh (And do let us know what you think, either here or in our own forums--we love feedback!)
© 2024 GameBoomers Community