GB HOMEPAGE

Dead Synchronicity Free Prequel Released

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Dead Synchronicity Free Prequel Released - 07/24/15 10:54 PM

If you already have Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow comes Today on Steam and it’s installed, you can go into the game’s folder and find “The Longest Night”. The new game folder's name is "Dead Synchronicity - The Longest Night". Open that folder and choose your OS, and run the executable. That's it!

(I may get it up on my dropbox if I can clear stuff out later for those that wish to download that didn't buy the game)

Quote:
Here’s something fun and free from developer Fictiorama Studios and Daedalic Entertainment. You might know their beautiful adventure game Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today that was published recently (available on Steam for just $19.99USD).

Well, Fictiorama has made a short prequel called “The Longest Night” that's available for free as a big "thank you" for all their fans. It uses an approach different from the main game: It's a delightfully old-school parser-based graphic adventure, designed to give players the chance to learn more about the world of Dead Synchronicity.

People who played the main game already know Michael, whose role they will assume once again and learn what had happened before he lapsed into a coma.

Newcomers to Dead Synchronicity can play this game for the retro-style fun it provides and, if they like it, move on to the beautiful main game.

If you already have Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow comes Today on Steam and it’s installed, you can go into the game’s folder and find “The Longest Night”. The new game folder's name is "Dead Synchronicity - The Longest Night". Open that folder and choose your OS, and run the executable. That's it!

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dead Synchronicity Free Prequel Released - 07/24/15 10:56 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Dead Synchronicity Free Prequel Released - 07/25/15 12:09 AM

thanks Ana
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dead Synchronicity Free Prequel Released - 07/25/15 12:37 AM

Thanks for letting us know, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Dead Synchronicity Free Prequel Released - 07/25/15 11:51 AM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Dead Synchronicity Free Prequel Released - 07/25/15 12:10 PM

Thanks Ana, nice of you.
Posted By: venus

Re: Dead Synchronicity Free Prequel Released - 07/25/15 02:51 PM

Thanks for the information, Ana. I checked my GOG copy, and I also received the prequel. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community