Posted By: Chief

WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 02:16 AM

AND THE WINNERS ARE: fall

CountZero

Winfrey

oldman

Leeana

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL. dance

Please send me an e-mail (using my e-mail address in my profile) with your member name.

I'll send back your code and the way to use it at Steam.

And do not forget to redeem your prize in the next ten days. yes

A BIG thanks to Screen 7 for making this Giveaway possible

Chief wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 02:20 AM

Congratulations to the winners. Enjoy this classic.

Thanks Chief and Screen7.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 02:45 AM

Congrats winners and thanks Screen 7 and Chief. happydance
Posted By: Terri824

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 03:17 AM

Congratulations you lucky winners, have fun!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 03:24 AM

THanks Chief and congrats to the winners!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 04:26 AM

Congratulations Winners!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 10:30 AM

Congratulations CountZero, Winfrey, oldman, and Leeana! bravo Enjoy! wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 11:16 AM

Wonderful !! And thank you Chief and Screen 7 bravo
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 12:54 PM

Thank You!!!!! What a nice way to wake up!!
dance
Posted By: Leeana

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 01:15 PM

Oh Thank You for this Wonderful News! ant wait to play ...... Thank You Thank You Thank you to Screen 7 and Chief and all of Gameboomers..... Love you all

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 01:28 PM

Key codes sent to Winfrey, Leeana and oldman. fall

Enjoy your game.

Chief wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 02:17 PM

Thanks Chief.. and all who have made this possible... It is downloaded and I changed it to play off line as I am headed to California next week and I will play with this on the plane and at the lake.... IT works on my surface pro 3!!!! yea!!!!!
Posted By: oldman

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 02:21 PM

Thanks to all who are responsible. I have my code and game is downloaded.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 02:21 PM

Congrats to the winners! And just think, Winfrey... you couldn't play this game if you had gotten an iPad!
Posted By: Marian

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/07/15 02:27 PM

Congratulations to the winners. thumbsup

Thank you to Screen 7 and to Chief! thanks
Posted By: CountZero

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/08/15 04:38 PM

Wow, so cool.....Thanks smile

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/08/15 06:10 PM

Just sent the key code to CountZero. fall

All codes sent. dance

Chief wave
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/08/15 07:40 PM

Congrats to the winners, enjoy! Thanks to Chief and Screen 7, of course.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: WINNERS ~~~~ The Adventure of Fatman Giveaway ~~~ WINNERS - 10/08/15 08:03 PM

Thanks Chief!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community