GB HOMEPAGE

Games for iPad

Posted By: hamer

Games for iPad - 01/09/17 06:40 PM

Happy New Year all. I haven't been around for quite a long while and hopefully there are a lot of new games...
I am on the iPad a lot and I finally found Dead Synchronicity. It was a great game and I played it on iPad
Do you know of any others that are for the iPad I can only really find casual or hidden object. But any like this Daedalic would be fantastic?
Thank you all
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Games for iPad - 01/09/17 06:57 PM

The Filmmaker, Shady Brook, Lifestream from Unimatrix is all available on Ipad.

The Whispered World, A New Beginning,Deponia, Dead Synchronicity and Fire from Daedalic is on Ipad.

Re: Games for iPad - 01/10/17 01:02 AM

Thank you. Seems like mostly older games that I have played. There are a couple that I have not played tho. Have they ever done the sequel or is it coming for dead synchronicity? This is the reason I have never liked episodic games. And off topic. Did Phoenix online ever finish the series kings quest and did the lost crown sequel ever come out?

Thanx you again. 😀

Re: Games for iPad - 01/10/17 01:19 AM

There was a prequel to Dead Synchronicity released. Here is info.

There was a Kings Quest released Here. Are you referring to the Silver Lining? If so, that has not been completed yet.

There was a prologue to Lost Crown released Here.

Barrow Hill had another in the series released also Here.

Re: Games for iPad - 01/10/17 02:15 AM

Thank you for the info... I have been a little out of touch...wow. So the lost crown promised dates like a lot of other games are often fictitious. Yes I was talking about silver lining also

Re: Games for iPad - 01/10/17 02:57 AM

THe Lost crown story and games has grown into a more complex story and spans into a few games. Jonathan is very creative and when his vision is complete he will release the games. The release date will be coming soon for Blackenrock.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Games for iPad - 01/10/17 03:14 AM

Not "fictitious."
Overly optimistic.

Re: Games for iPad - 01/10/17 05:18 AM

Thank you.
Posted By: frazap

Re: Games for iPad - 01/10/17 09:47 AM

Originally Posted By: hamer
Happy New Year all. I haven't been around for quite a long while and hopefully there are a lot of new games...
I am on the iPad a lot and I finally found Dead Synchronicity. It was a great game and I played it on iPad
Do you know of any others that are for the iPad I can only really find casual or hidden object. But any like this Daedalic would be fantastic?
Thank you all

Some older PC-games have been ported to the iOS with varying degree of success. One game that I thought worked really well on the iPad is Sherlock Holmes: The Awaken. The Broken Sword games (1, 2 & 5) are great on iOS too. Others that come to mind are The Longest Journey and Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) but I haven't tried them.

Most of the games created and/or published by Wadjet Eye Games are available for iOS, such as the Blackwell series and Gemini Rue. Highly recommended games.

There are also some iOS ports of games originally created for the Nintendo DS/3DS. The Phoenix Wright series for example. Not perfect ports but must play games imo. If you don't own a DS/3DS, get them for iPad!

Re: Games for iPad - 01/12/17 05:03 AM

Thanx for all the suggestions. You all have always been a big help.
Posted By: colpet

Re: Games for iPad - 01/15/17 12:18 PM

I use this site regularly:
http://www.appunwrapper.com
While their definition of Adventure isn't always the same as mine, they talk about a lot of games, and have many reviews and resources. It also is very current, so new game mentions come up all the time.

Re: Games for iPad - 01/15/17 04:10 PM

Thanks, colpet!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community