GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 06/13/19 11:44 PM

The latest in the Dark Fall series will be coming out in June! It will be self published and it will be available through Darklingroom store and other portals.

View the gameplay trailer here.

Check out the screens on the official website here.

Welcome to Ghost Vigil

Our aim is to prove the existence of 'ghosts' through paranormal experiments. The venue is Harewood House, boasting a disturbing history, waiting to be experienced, by you. We believe the building is haunted, not by a single unknown entity, but several. The O.P.G have placed several remote live cameras and experiments throughout the building.

Harewood House is now empty as it has been for 4 decades, but you can be the eyes in the dark... watching... waiting. Discover what happened.

The house was built in 1747, as a country home for Lord Harwood, his wife and young son, Edgar. The Harwood estate was modest, stretching to a few dark wooded hills, deep in the Oxfordshire countryside. A tragedy occurred, in 1749, when Lord Harwood lost his son to scarlet fever.

A mixed history then befell Harwood House; it was passed from one owner to another in quick succession. It would appear no-one wanted to stay, for long. In later years the house became a hotel, a maternity hospital and eventually, in 1968, a children's home known as Shangri La.

Your Role:

You are very new to the OPG, the Oxford Paranormal Group, but have to face your first 'all night vigil' at Harwood House. You have been given the Attic, as your designated 'closed door experiment'.

In addition to exploring your designated investigation area, there are also ghost cams available to see other parts of the venue, as well as interactions with your fellow OPG members via messages and walkie talkie.

Your mission is to monitor the equipment and paranormal experiments. Things start off okay, with potential activity; orbs, flashes, temperature drops... until midnight, when things become deeply ‘unexplainable’. Who haunts the attic of Harwood House?

Features:

Explore a detailed and haunting setting, for ghost hunting and exploration.
Full immersive soundtrack in surround sound.
Hear real audio phenomena captured during Ghost Hunts.
Point And Click interface Adventure Game.
Solo gameplay.
Experience flashbacks to the past through Time Slips.
Uncover the secret hauntings at Harwood House.
Conduct experiments into the paranormal.
A cast of ghosts to discover and ghost hunting companions to remotely interact with during your Ghost Hunts.
Written by Jonathan Boakes, creator of the Dark Fall and Lost Crown games.
Utilise a collection of Ghost Hunting gadgets to discover supernatural activity.
Monitor CCTV cameras set up across the location.
Use Dictaphone EVP recordings, Night Vision camera, EMF Detectors and a Thermal cam to help pinpoint phenomena.

Happy Gaming!

Ana
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 06/14/19 12:49 AM

OOh, OOh, you have my attention! Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 06/14/19 02:12 AM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 06/14/19 09:09 AM

That looks really good Ana!
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 06/14/19 10:57 AM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: revco

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 06/14/19 07:48 PM

Oh, yes. Thanks for the info.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 06/14/19 08:46 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 06/14/19 10:34 PM

Thanks for that info, BrownEyedTigre smile

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/17/19 07:26 PM

Jonathan is aiming for a November 22nd release. I really hope he hits this date...

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/17/19 07:33 PM

I've been waiting till that date to post it officially, just in case there is a delay. They have been hard at work now that their honeymoon is over. yay

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/17/19 08:00 PM

Sounds good! I hope it happens!

Thanks!
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/18/19 08:29 PM

Via their store you get the game and it includes the soundtrack, Official Walkthrough and The Displacement game (1999).

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/22/19 12:28 AM

Message from Jonathan via FB:

Hi all, super excited about tomorrow evening. It’s a genuine new Dark Fall game, with a creepy story, several stories really, when ghosts are involved. A lovely big location (creepy attics, echoing Hall, dark tunnels) and lots of nostalgic fun for adventure fans.

💪🏼I’ve worked very hard on this game, which has high production values and thousands of hours of game development work. I really enjoyed it! But do understand that games are hard work. Often long lonely hours, in front of the LCD. But, I did got out a few times this Summer. 🌞

The production and success of this game directly influences the production of Blackenrock and the Crown games. There are several Crown references in Dark Fall - Ghost Vigil, and the character Nigel Danvers actually comes from the Dark Fall games, and will return to them, in time.

I’ve seen a few people commenting WHERE IS BLACKENROCK again, and WHY ARNT YOU MAKING BLACKENROCK??!! Well, dear, a production with 30+ fully acted 3D characters, with animations, is quite different to the production of a Dark Fall game (which has NONE). They are DIFFERENT. I started with the Dark Fall games, and they continue to sell well to this day. My evergreen ghost hunting games. Making a new one has been cool, something I can make on my own, and I’ve learnt new technology at the same time.

It’s good to be back! I love writing ghost stories and creating an atmosphere, so any support is good support. 👍🏼

See you soon ghost hunters! 👻

http://www.shadowtorstudios.co.uk/store/
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/22/19 01:07 AM

Thanks, Ana. Since GOG has Jonathan's other Dark Fall games, I am hoping that this one will show up there too.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/22/19 01:19 AM

or as a DRM-free download from http://www.shadowtorstudios.co.uk/store/
like Barrow Hill: The Dark Path, Midnight Horror, etc.

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/22/19 02:50 AM

Thanks Ana! I'm glad to see him responding to the "where is Blackenrock" question. I have often wondered why he works on so many different games at one time instead of just finishing one and then moving on to the other. I told myself (and believe) that inspiration strikes while working on one and gets him thinking and starting on another and the story grows and grows etc., but now I see a totally different side of it also.
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/22/19 04:01 AM

Wonder what this means on the Store page?

• Includes The Displacement game (1999)

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/22/19 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by GreyFuss
Wonder what this means on the Store page?

• Includes The Displacement game (1999)

If you purchase from their store direct you will get Jonathan's first game he made called The Displacement included free.

Ana wave
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/22/19 04:41 AM

LOL....I thought it was a game the he displaced. crazy

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/22/19 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by GreyFuss
LOL....I thought it was a game the he displaced. crazy
rotfl Bless his heart, he does have quite a few going, it could happen! lol

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/22/19 05:33 PM

I just got a reply on Twitter from Jonathan, saying that he is going to approach GOG next week about releasing the new Dark Fall game there. He said it will also be on itch.io. wave

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/22/19 06:19 PM

Thanks, Marian grin

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/22/19 06:22 PM

Good to know Marian!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/22/19 11:20 PM

Matt Clark just tweeted that the game would be out this weekend and on Steam.

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/23/19 12:08 AM

It's been uploading all day, they were hoping it would be up by midnight (UK). We may still get a chance in the US to play tonight!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/23/19 01:40 AM

bravo

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/23/19 03:55 PM

Update on Twitter from Matt Clark says that he shall be working through the weekend to get the game on Steam by Monday.

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/23/19 05:46 PM

Hoping to see it/play it before Thanksgiving.
Posted By: Creeping_Doom

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/24/19 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by revco
Hoping to see it/play it before Thanksgiving.

That would be nice . Their internet upload speed is quite dreadful , if what I had heard is correct . Sad , a deadline/ release date come & gone , however , if the game is good (I have confidences it is, or will be) , the delays will be worth it .

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/24/19 10:22 PM

This is why I didn't officially announce the release date! lol

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/25/19 06:50 PM

Monday is here , still not available (could've sworn it was told the game would be available today) .

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/25/19 08:22 PM

Matt Clark on Twitter:

As soon as it’s ready and up I shall be posting the news everywhere! Thanks for waiting.

He's still working on it.

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by Marian
Matt Clark on Twitter:

As soon as it’s ready and up I shall be posting the news everywhere! Thanks for waiting.

He's still working on it.

I'm sure he is/they are . Per my previous post , I'm sure this will be worth the wait , & I am quite looking forward to playing the game ! I guess the point I was attempting to convey was , perhaps it isn't wise to set a release date/dates , and not be able to deliver . I'm sure all involved are equally dismayed by the delays .

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 01:24 AM

Yes, I certainly understand your point. I am looking forward to the game and am hopeful that it will show up on GOG as well. wave

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 01:37 AM

Stuff happens. Lots of games get delayed for whatever reason. They had every intention of releasing on the 22nd. Life isn't perfect.

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 01:38 AM

Very true, Ana. smile

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Marian
Yes, I certainly understand your point. I am looking forward to the game and am hopeful that it will show up on GOG as well. wave

That would be nice to end up on GOG . I purchased my copies of the Dark Fall games there (Lost Souls is a favorite) , & I've slowly gone on to purchase again from the Shadow Tor store . As per another poster , I realize life isn't perfect , we could only hope that life is perfect . Only one person is perfect , in my humble opinion .

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 02:27 AM

Per Matt:
still working to bring the game to as many people as possible at the same time, which will be the DRM free and Steam editions, with versions supporting DirectX 9, 10, 11, 12 - 32 bit and 64 bit OS. Would rather push out one release together rather than 6gb updates in stages. Thank you all for waiting, it’s worth it. 😄 Don’t forget, the Shadow Tor store edition will all come with an updated new edition of The Displacement game, Jonathans first title and never before published, along with a collection of digital goodies and extras.

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by BrownEyedTigre
Per Matt:
still working to bring the game to as many people as possible at the same time, which will be the DRM free and Steam editions, with versions supporting DirectX 9, 10, 11, 12 - 32 bit and 64 bit OS. Would rather push out one release together rather than 6gb updates in stages. Thank you all for waiting, it’s worth it. 😄 Don’t forget, the Shadow Tor store edition will all come with an updated new edition of The Displacement game, Jonathans first title and never before published, along with a collection of digital goodies and extras.

Read that earlier

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 02:45 AM

I really love the games that Jonathan and Matt have made. Thanks for that extra info, Ana. wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 02:51 AM

I just don't get my panties in a bunch on release dates. Stuff happens and it's get released when it gets released! Now that I have more time to play, I am really looking forward to this one though!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 03:17 AM

I consider this delay to be different than the prior delays where the game just isn't ready and they keep pushing the date back and back. I know I posted a "Thanks Ana! back in June but I didn't even remember this game was in the works, so it's kind of a surprise for me. lol

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 10:15 PM

Here is the new release date:

Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil is looking to release this coming Friday, instead of last Friday.

Thank you everyone for waiting - have been working to bring all versions of the game together at once, and looking to launch 🤞them together (all be it a week late, sorry) with DirectX 9, 10, 11, 12 - 32 and 64 bit system - Windows OS 7, 8 and 10 - Steam Editions and DRM free Shadow Tor store editions.

Those ordering from Shadow Tor store will not only get the DRM version of Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil, but will get the exclusive download soundtrack, walkthrough guide, media pack, AND also The Displacement - Jonathan’s first game (never before release to the public), along with a walkthrough game guide to The Displacement - And those ordering from Shadow Tor will still be sent a Steam Key for Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil in addition (Steam keys will follow after ordering, once available) 😄

Matt

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 10:40 PM

Thank you for the update, Ana. wave

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 11:03 PM

Great news! Thanks, Ana!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/26/19 11:35 PM

Thanks! Sounds good!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/28/19 01:42 AM

Matt's hard drive crashed....please be a little more patient.

Ana

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/28/19 02:39 AM

What terrible timing for Matt! As I said before, stuff happens.

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 11/28/19 02:59 PM

New hard drive installed! Matt is hard at work but he lost a day.

Latest Update:
Hi patient people, still working on Ghost Vigil here, behind following the recent HDrive fails but hope/plan/expecting to have both games with you before the weekends out. Will try and keep you update.

Matt

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/03/19 11:16 PM

Today's update:
Hello, Matt here - work on getting Ghost Vigil back together and updated is going well, following recent setback - delay - hardware failures and speed computer rebuilding. I feel the curse lifting 😄 and I hope to have all the game builds made and tested by the weekend, and uploaded. If I can bring that forward I’ll let you all know. Thanks again Dark Fall fans for your patience. I’ll try and keep you updated during this week.

wave

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/04/19 12:20 AM

Good news!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/04/19 01:21 AM

Thanks!
Posted By: seagul

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/04/19 01:42 PM

Sounds great.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that the curse will be vanished into thin air soon. bravo
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/04/19 04:05 PM

Thanks

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/11/19 08:15 PM

Dare I ask?

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/12/19 12:36 AM

It's coming. They hope to have news this weekend. smile

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/12/19 01:14 AM

Thanks!
Posted By: mike_bn

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/14/19 11:04 AM

Hi all,

I haven't visited this forum for a long time (i came here to ask about Poisend Pawn), so please forgive me if I am asking a few questions which have already been discussed before. I am confused about a few things about Jonathan and his games. First let me say that although I am/was somewhat negative about Last Crown, I am very happy for Jonathan that he completed development of a new game and that it will be released soon. I think the Dark Fall series is great and I cannot wait to play it.

So now here are my questions and I am thankful for anyone answering them

- I see that this thread has been started in June, then it suddenly stopped without any explanation and then was continued in November.
What happened? Was the original release date in June?

- When I visit the darklingroom website (main page, not link from above) and scroll down, I find a list of games ordered by release date descending.
On that page Dark Fall: Storm Warning is mentioned as the 4th game of the Dark Fall series. Ghost Vigil is not mentioned at all. And no link included! How come?
Is Ghost Vigil now considered to be the official 4th game of the series? Or is it just some small teaser game just like Midnight Horrow was for the Crown series?
Related question: Is there an official announcement or estimation when Storm Warning will be released?

Btw, someone should inform Jonathan (i think Anna knows him well?) that the website has a crucial typo. About Darkfall: Lost Souls it says
'A fourth installment of the Dark Fall series a ...'. Correct would be 'third', this mistake confuses the reader, in my opinion.

- What is this Glastonbury game? It looks like a Dark Fall kind of game, true? Any information about the development status of that game?
The website says something like 'ticking in the background' so I assume not much is happening on that game?

Kind regards
Mike

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/14/19 03:15 PM

mike_bn, welcome back! To answer your questions, yes, I am friends with Matt and would say more of an acquaintance with Jonathan, although we are Facebook friends.

1. They announced the game in June, they had lots to tend to in the meantime, particularly preparing for their wedding November 1st, and then their honeymoon. Happy life occasions get priority! When that was over they did their best to give a definitive release date and all was good to their hard drive crashed and they had to rebuild. They are now back and track and will release the new date hopefully this weekend. It's coming!

2. Storm Warning was announced officially here.. I believe it will still be #4, they were calling Ghost #5. but I will confirm and let you know asap. As I stated in the previous answer, they have had a very busy year and they did add the game in the store, but not yet anywhere else. Possibly because it is not published by a publisher. It is theirs exclusively. I will find out the reason and answer when I hear back the official reason.

3. There was an overview of the games here that may answer some questions.

Ana wave
Posted By: TLC

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/14/19 03:19 PM

Praying!!! wavegirl

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/14/19 03:47 PM

As promised here is the update Matt gave me that I am permitted to share, I am deliberately not posting the rest of the release timeline because I am not in the mood (ever!) for the comments that come out of the woodwork to complain when the timeline isn't met. :

Storm Warning is a complex game with FMV actor ghost going into production in 2020 after pre production to test look style design etc.

So DF SW is Dark Fall 5 - initially it was 4 but the tech step was to much.

DF SW may still be rendered nodes with video sections or full 3D - yet to be decided based on tech feedback from DF GV.

DF GV is a full and large game - longer than previous dark fall titles.

DF GV also provides origin story’s to multiple games and characters as ALL JBs games will weave together yet remain single story games themselves.

So - DF GV before Xmas and this is DF4 - Storm Warning production next year so no date yet as it maybe be the year on from that because 2 full crown titles are out in 2020.

Oh, but obviously df storm warning as 5 might slide to 6 if more time is needed for development- this is why at the moment we are using DF GV and DF SW rather than numbers - and web pages do need updating just been bit busy after the technical crashes and losing like 2 months work but 98 % rebuilt now .

Happy Gaming!

P.S. As soon as the game is available I promise I will post! I am eagerly awaiting just like all of you!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/14/19 05:25 PM

Thanks for the info. smile

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/14/19 06:44 PM

Thank you!
Posted By: mike_bn

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/16/19 11:30 PM

@Ana: Just wanted to thank you for answering my questions from yesterday or the day before yesterday - it really helped smile

Update: And I just read your next post - thanks for the effort!

Update 2: Do I understand correctly that these two guys are a couple? If so, cute :-)

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/17/19 01:19 AM

mike_bn, I believe it should have answered all your questions. smile And yes, they've been together forever and a day! lol Finally made it legal!
Posted By: plumgas

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/24/19 05:12 AM

I would like to know what ever happened to silent night, demo dec 18 and the last I read it was going to be released well before dec 19 and this still didn't happen.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/24/19 06:21 AM

I bet that to 'Silent night' happened the same thing that has happened to 'The Last Crown: Blackenrock', 'The Last Crown. Haunting of Hallowed Isle', 'Dark Fall - Storm Warning', 'The First Crown' etc. etc. smile

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 12/24/19 01:48 PM

plumgas, Silent Night is a game that is being released through a publisher, this one they are self publishing so can control it better. It is scheduled Q1 2020.

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 02:25 AM

Dark Fall is alive and well and I'm playing as I type! It is beautiful in a haunting Dark Fall way and it is worth the wait!
It will be available soon for purchase but in the meantime check out some screenshots I took on our GameBoomer FaceBook Page here. No account is required to view a FB page!
Just wanted to reassure everyone that it exists, it's awesome and it's coming soon to a computer near you! lol

newyear

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 03:11 AM

I'm getting giddy with anticipation! I NEED a new Darkfall game!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 03:36 AM

It's wonderful Drac! I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Not long to wait now!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 03:38 AM

Thanks Ana. I admit, I've been getting crabby about this "situation".

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 04:18 AM

oldbroad, it's understood. We have all been dying to play already. Matt has been burning the candle from both ends to make it happen! Having a job outside of game making and the holidays coupled with having to rebuild the data after the hard drive crash has been tough. Certainly this was not the way it was planned! I appreciate you and all those who kept their negative comments to themselves. I read other places and it's brutal. I love GameBoomers! hearts
Posted By: seagul

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by BrownEyedTigre
I read other places and it's brutal. I love GameBoomers! hearts
Yes, gamboomers IS a special place. smile

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 02:21 PM

Dark Fall will be available tomorrow! It's magical and worth the wait!

Looking forward to tomorrow, ghost hunters! 👻 Ghost Vigil kicks off a new year, rather than the end of the last. After missing our original dates, it’s actually been fun and rewarding to chill out and finish properly. I was still adding more up until the 28th, so I’m glad we had a bit of breathing space.

Also, just a reminder, that the new Dark Fall comes with a soundtrack (my weirdest yet) and also The Displacement, my first game from 1999. Set in a Victorian house, frozen in time, it’s a puzzle solver made for friends and family. Which will now include you!

It’ll be strange releasing something so personal, but it is a game in its own right, so should make an interesting curio for adventure collectors. Thinking caps on! 💡Gadgets in hand! 📹 Let’s solve a mystery or two. 🧩

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 03:11 PM

Yippee!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 03:13 PM

Wonderful news, Ana. I am really looking forward to playing the game. happydance12
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 04:58 PM

Great way to start off the New Year!
Thanks for the good news!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 05:36 PM

Sweet. I'll be playing all week/weekend long..hehe.
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 08:12 PM

First week shadow tor site exclusive. Steam will get it after a week.
Already planned to get it from the shadow tor store.

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/01/20 11:42 PM

You get a steam key with the purchase Jarkeld, including the extras such as a Walkthrough, game Displacement, etc! ! It's a win-win to get it direct from them!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/02/20 12:13 AM

Will Gameboomers be providing a "purchase site link" for a non-Steam version ??
I couldn't find one anywhere think

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/02/20 12:37 AM

Mad, I will be putting up a release thread tomorrow, but in the meantime, here is the store page to purchase.

Ana wave

Re: Announcing Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil - 01/02/20 09:02 PM

There right now - downloading thanks grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community