GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/02/21 01:00 AM

Always a pleasure to announce a new Carol Reed Mystery! Amos Green's Final Repose will be available on January 1st, 2022!

Check out the screens here.

Check out the official website here.

For more info on the Carol Reed Mysteries click here.

A part of a national forest has been closed down for almost a decade due to a planned controlled burning. When the area was opened recently, the body of a deceased elderly man was found close to a disused animal feeding station. The name and address of Carol's friend Stina was found in the man's pocket, although he was totally unknown to Stina.

Unravelling the connection between the dead man and Stina leads Carol to a summer colony which has been closed down by the authorities, and where no humans have set foot in over 20 years.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/02/21 01:30 AM

Thanks Ana!

The story sounds good and the screenshots are beautiful, as always.

I was trying to continue my replay of the Carol Reed games but never got to one this year, so - I AM READY! yes
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/02/21 01:35 AM

Thanks, Ana!

I always appreciate having a new Carol Reed game to play each year. thumbsup
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/02/21 02:59 AM

Thanks Ana always happy to find out another Carol Reed game is coming out.
Posted By: Egidius

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/02/21 07:56 AM

Happy New Year!
Posted By: salex

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/02/21 10:40 AM

Wow,thanks! Great stuff smile
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/02/21 03:01 PM

dance joy dance
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/02/21 10:47 PM

Thanks Ana. happydance
Posted By: jimrh69

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/02/21 11:30 PM

What a great day to check in.. Been a while.. Thanks so much for the great news BrownEyedTiger smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/02/21 11:43 PM

Fabulous news !! Thanks, BrownEyedTiger 😊
Posted By: aretha

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/03/21 12:18 PM

Great news, can't wait dance
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/07/21 05:29 AM

Thanks, Ana and Mikael!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/07/21 10:40 PM

Hi Boomies , Just dropping in to say Hello ..... And to say ...Wow , Im estatic Cant wait Thank you BrownEyedTiger Im on Cloud 9 happydance
Posted By: ChrisMM

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/11/21 04:26 PM

Whoohoo! Thanks for the update, Ana, and for the games, Mikael!
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/13/21 02:58 AM

Making games requires an enormous amount of work. But I enjoy every second of it. And I can truly say that I’m doing exactly what I want to do. It makes me feel very blessed that there are people who actually like the games, and even looking forward to new ones. Thank you all!

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/13/21 04:38 AM

I think the games show that you enjoy making them. If it was just a "job" that you were doing because you had to, they would not be so good!

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/13/21 01:55 PM

I echo oldbroad's statement! Your love for what you do, shines through which each and every game, Mikael!

Ana wave

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/13/21 05:22 PM

I also agree yay yay yay
Posted By: Chief

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/14/21 03:15 AM

Thanks for the new game Mikael and thanks for the announcement Ana. joy

wave

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/15/21 02:44 PM

Thank You Mikael, I can only imagine the work involved ... But you Make people like me very Happy because I love Playing your games at 73 I just cant get enough will play until Im on the,
" Goodbye to everyone on earth List', lolol ......Just a quick question though .... will you ever go outside of Sweden or are you bascically just limited to sweden Thank You kissy

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/16/21 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by Leeana
Just a quick question though .... will you ever go outside of Sweden or are you basically just limited to sweden Thank You kissy

Thank you Leena!

I have shot scenes outside of Sweden, though it's not conveyed in the games. I doubt that I'll ever place the setting outside of Sweden though. That would be too complicated, since I'm based in Sweden, and not much of a traveler.

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/18/21 03:22 PM

tack själv!

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/19/21 01:04 AM

I’m pretty happy seeing the pictures of Sweden not ever having been there I love Mikael showing us around. I think we should plan a trip there and have him as our guide . bravo

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/19/21 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by Winfrey
I’m pretty happy seeing the pictures of Sweden not ever having been there I love Mikael showing us around. I think we should plan a trip there and have him as our guide . bravo

Jag tycker att det är en bra idé, Winfrey. smile

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/19/21 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by Marian
Jag tycker att det är en bra idé, Winfrey. smile

Hehe... Marian has been one of the beta testers for the game, and have assisted with ardent and in-depth proofreading of the game's extensive texts and dialogs. I'm immensely grateful for that!

I've been slightly embarrassed by some of my grammatical mistakes. It would have been somewhat satisfying to reciprocate with some feedback on her Swedish. But no such luck! The sentence above is flawless. lol

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/19/21 03:06 AM

I need to buy some luggage first!

Yay Marian!! An excellent choice for help with that Mikael!!!

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/19/21 03:19 AM

Go Marian! hearts

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/19/21 04:01 PM

You are all very kind.

One of the great things about working with Mikael is that he cares so much about all aspects of the game including the smallest of details. I am sure this comes as no surprise, though, to anyone who has played a Carol Reed game. Long may she continue to charm us with her adventures in Sweden. smile

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/19/21 05:13 PM

I agree about wanting to enjoy Carol's adventures for a long time to come - and anything you are doing to help that along is totally brillaint, Marian !! thanks yay

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/20/21 02:01 AM

I can say without a doubt that I’ve had the best beta testers ever for this game, all being very enthusiastic, and nitpickers in their own individual ways. wink

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/20/21 07:52 PM

Lucky you, Marian to be a tester for the Carol Reed Game!

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/20/21 08:23 PM

Thanks, Mad. hearts

I agree, Winfrey. And this will be my second year beta testing Carol Reed as I also beta tested Quarantine Diary. Yes, Mikael not only survived my nitpicking, but invited me back for some more. grin

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/21/21 12:44 AM

rotfl rotfl rotfl
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/21/21 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by Winfrey
I think we should plan a trip there and have him as our guide . bravo

I think that after playing 16 (and soon 17) Carol Reed games it is we who can now work as certified guides in Norrköping and its surroundings smile

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/21/21 04:45 AM

I'm actually saving for just such a trip, one of these days. I have extended family in Munich, trying to figure out how to get in a trip to both. I would love to make it a group trip, that would be so fun!
Posted By: Una

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/21/21 10:01 AM

That is brilliant news! My partner and I discovered the Carol Reed games early this year, made our way through them skipping around (starting with Black Circle), and then played them all again in order. laugh Thanks so much for the announcement, and of course, thank you Mikael--we love Carol's universe!

PS - *wave* from another PNWer to ChrisMM--serendipity strikes, we'll be making a trip to Munich next year!

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/21/21 02:59 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, Una. Nice to have you here!

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/21/21 03:22 PM

welcome to Gameboomers Una!

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/22/21 03:57 AM

Hi, Una! Yay for the PNW! Hopefully I can get my act together for my planned Sweden/Munich trip, it would be cool to cross paths over there. rah
Posted By: revco

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/23/21 02:14 PM

Looking forward to a Carol Reed...
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 11/26/21 09:31 PM

Can't wait! bravo
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 12/05/21 08:08 PM

I love this place and everyone here..... joy
Posted By: Una

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 12/11/21 12:22 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome @Marian, @BrownEyedTigre, and @ChrisMM!

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 12/16/21 02:34 AM

Welcome Una! This is the nicest forum on the internet.

And thank you so much for the kind words!
Posted By: zar210

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 12/30/21 08:34 PM

2022-01-01 00:01 ------- Downloading.....................
Posted By: jimrh69

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 12/30/21 09:16 PM

Cant wait!! Really looking forward to it

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 12/30/21 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by zar210
2022-01-01 00:01 ------- Downloading.....................

welcome to GameBoomers zar210.
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 12/30/21 11:15 PM

Awesome Can't wait! joy
Posted By: margaret

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 01/01/22 01:28 PM

playing the game now. what a big surprise on the first day of January.

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 01/01/22 01:41 PM

Oh.... I must have been a Bad Girl where do I buy and download? I Figuref it out ...........
I guess Im a Good Boomie after all
Posted By: salex

Re: Announcing Carol Reed Mystery #17 - Amos Green's Final Repose - 01/21/22 03:42 PM

Oh great, new Carol Reed Mystery! Pretty exciting thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community