GB HOMEPAGE

Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town, A Review by flotsam

Posted By: Draclvr

Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town, A Review by flotsam - 11/07/23 04:01 PM

If you like a cartoonish inventory-fest then Willie Morgan might well be for you.

Ten years after the mysterious disappearance of Willy's father, the famous
archaeologist Henry Morgan, a letter arrives directing Willy to get to Bone Town
as quickly as possible and not to trust anyone. After packing and then assembling
his bicycle, Willy sets off, and finds himself at the centre of a mystery involving
pirates, treasure and all manner of offbeat challenges.

Find out more in flotsam's review of

******** Willy Morgan and The Curse of Bone Town ********
Posted By: Marian

Re: Willy Morgan and The Curse of Bone Town, a Review by flotsam - 11/07/23 05:20 PM

Thank you very much for the review, flotsam. I played this game and quite enjoyed it. Very lighthearted and fun. smile

And thank you too, Drac. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town, a Review by flotsam - 11/07/23 06:38 PM

Thanks flotsam (and Drac)! I have actually played this game (in 2020) and I also enjoyed it though do not remember too much of it anymore. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town, a Review by flotsam - 11/08/23 02:08 AM

Thank you flotsam! It looks like fun!

Thanks, Drac!

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town, a Review by flotsam - 11/08/23 02:24 AM

Thanks so much, flotsam (and Draclvr).

I enjoyed your review, flotsam 🙂

And I very much enjoyed playing the game đź‘Ť

I do wonder though, how you managed to get this far with your Adventure gaming - seeing as in the Heady Days of “old school” Adventures (which I consider this to be) situations containg even a small thread of logic were definitely rare occurrences !! lol :lol
Posted By: Orion

Re: Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town, a Review by flotsam - 11/11/23 02:43 PM

Nce review flotsam, thank you

Thanks Drac
© 2024 GameBoomers Community