GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/24/24 12:11 AM

Congratulations to Orion, michele rose, jimrh69, starcom and meryl!

You all know the drill, you have 48 hours (till 1/28 at 7pm CST) to claim your code by posting here on this thread and then PM me your email address.
Any unclaimed codes will be given to a runner-up which will be announced shortly after the deadline here so please check back if you didn't win!

Thank you so very much MDNA Games (Mikael) for your generosity! Looking forward to your next game!

Ana wave

What is better than starting the year out with a new Carol Reed Mystery release? Starting the year out with a Carol Reed Mystery giveaway!

We are excited to give away 5 copies (DRM-Free as always) of Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop courtesy of MDNA Games.

Check out the game here.

See flotsam's review Here.

To enter:
1. Please post here and say you are in.
2. Check back on January 26th at 7pm-ish (CST) to see if you won. (you will have 48 hours to claim)
3. Post here to claim your prize AND send me a PM with your email address. You must do both!

Any unclaimed codes will be given to a runner-up on January 28th around 7pm so check back again!

Thank you so much to Mikael at MDNA Games for his generosity!

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/24/24 12:41 AM

Thank you, Mikael! You are the best!
Posted By: RebKean

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/24/24 01:53 AM

It's a great game as always, good luck everyone! rah
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/24/24 02:39 AM

Thanks Ana! Thanks Mikael! I have already played the game so am not entering but luck to those who do!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/24/24 03:10 PM

Thank you, Mikael and Ana! I too have already played the game, but good luck to all who enter! happydance12
Posted By: Orion

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/24/24 06:15 PM

I have not played any of Michael's games. I don't know why. So many love and look forward to his releases every year. Because I have never purchased any I feel bad about entering this giveaway but I would like to enter, I'm in. Good luck to all who enter and thank you Michael and Ana for running this giveaway. Very cool!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/24/24 06:20 PM

Thanks Mikael and BrownEyedTigre.

A big thanks for the generous offer and Good Luck to all who participate thumbsup

[I have already bought it but not yet played it.]
Posted By: RebKean

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/24/24 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Orion
I have not played any of Michael's games. I don't know why. So many love and look forward to his releases every year. Because I have never purchased any I feel bad about entering this giveaway but I would like to enter, I'm in. Good luck to all who enter and thank you Michael and Ana for running this giveaway. Very cool!

I just love your "tag" or whatever it's called, at the bottom of your post. Very fitting! wink

(It's never too late)
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/25/24 11:45 AM

I have not bought this yet, so YES, I would love to be entered. Thank you 🙏🏽
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/25/24 01:16 PM

I have not played this game so count me in. smile Thank you, Mikael and Ana!
Posted By: jimrh69

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/25/24 07:20 PM

Oooh I was hoping there would be a giveaway.. I'm definitely in! smile
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/26/24 01:49 AM

I was lucky enough to win one of his games before, But just in case there are not enough entrants or deadline defaults, then please enter my name as a backup entry. Thanks Mikael and Ana! and good luck to all.
Posted By: meryl

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/26/24 07:58 AM

I may be too late but if not I'd like to put my name forward please.

I've been a bit tied up with a family crisis and hadn't got around to purchasing the game which I normally do every year.

Good luck everyone.

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/27/24 01:04 AM

Congratulations to Orion, michele rose, jimrh69, starcom and meryl!

You all know the drill, you have 48 hours (till 1/28 at 7pm CST) to claim your code by posting here on this thread and then PM me your email address.
Any unclaimed codes will be given to a runner-up which will be announced shortly after the deadline here so please check back if you didn't win!

Thank you so very much MDNA Games (Mikael) for your generosity! Looking forward to your next game!

Ana wave

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 01:13 AM

Looking forward to playing this game. happydance

Thank you, Mikael and Ana! wave

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Giveaway - 01/27/24 01:13 AM

Oh WOW I won!! YAY!!!! Thank you Mikael and BrownEyedTigre so much!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 01:25 AM

Congratulations to all of the winners! I know you will enjoy the game. thumbsup

Meryl, sorry to hear about the family crisis - I hope things will settle down and get better very soon. Positive thoughts heading your way. hug

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 01:41 AM

Congrats to all the other winners smile

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 01:48 AM

Wow I can't believe it, Thank you so much Mikael and BrownEyedTigre. I bought his 1st? or 2nd? game way back and I can't remember if it was a download or CDs? Is it possible his games were always a download? Anyway it was fun. I also played another one not counting the one I won, plus the one I had the pleasure of beta testing. Again, thank you Mikael for the game. Looking forward to playing this one.
And Congrats to all the other winners.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 02:05 AM

Congratulations winners! Enjoy the game!

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 02:37 AM

I too am looking forward to playing Dead Drop. I have missed so many of Mikael's adventures. I will finally play what this man loves to do. Thank you Mikael

Thank you Ana
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 03:07 AM

So exciting! Have fun, everyone!

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 11:54 AM

Ooh! That I didn't expect. Thank you so much Mikael and Gameboomers. Looking forward to playing this.

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 11:58 AM

Thank you Marian. Should be all sorted soon.

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 04:34 PM

I have passed along all email addresses to Mikael except Jimrh69. I am still waiting for your private message with your email address so I can forward it on.

Well done on claiming all the games! Woohoo!

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 06:51 PM

Hi BrownEyedTiger .. Oops I must have goofed somehow when I sent that to you last night. I've sent you another PM . Hopefully it went through this time
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 06:51 PM

Congratulations to the winners , enjoy. I’ll be putting this on my to get list.

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 07:57 PM

Received download link for game. thanks Mikael!
Off to play grin

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 10:19 PM

jimrh69, I sent your address on to Mikael! Have fun everyone!
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/27/24 11:48 PM

Congratulations to the winners! All links have been sent now. I hope you like the game!

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/28/24 04:16 AM

Thanks Mikael, received your email, downloaded the game and installed it without a hitch, and when I have a chance to play it, I will post a mini Review of the game, going by the 4 other games I played in your series I more than sure it will be a Positive review.

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 01/28/24 10:36 PM

Thank you Mikael, have Dead Drop installed and looking forward to starting it tomorrow
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Giveaway - Carol Reed Mystery #19 - Dead Drop - Winners announced - 02/05/24 01:38 PM

Congratulations to Orion, michele rose, jimrh69, starcom and meryl
© 2024 GameBoomers Community