GB HOMEPAGE

not competitve enough

Posted By: sarahandus

not competitve enough - 03/15/08 09:16 PM

Dream Chronicles 2 is going to go the way of Azada. I guess I just don't have enough drive to fight my way through the frustration. I play for fun, not head banging. That chess game in Dream Chronicles just did me in. Loved the game up until then. It sure would be nice if PlayFirst and KatGames made a pass for those puzzles we are too slow for.
Posted By: misa

Re: not competitve enough - 03/15/08 09:38 PM

As I understand it just from reading bits and pieces about the game (haven't bought or played it yet), this is a "simon says" type of memory game. There was a hint on gamezebo about how to get through the chess game if you still want to proceed. Print out a screenshot and mark down the sequence on paper as it goes along and then repeat the sequence in the game.

That's what I did in Azada for the "colours" game in later chapters to get me through it.
Posted By: sarahandus

Re: not competitve enough - 03/16/08 01:17 PM

Yes, this is a Simon Says type, however it displays the sequence only once and so quickly that a lot of gamers are having trouble with it. Also the thing is random, so no walkthrough is possible. I've seen numerous tips on solving this thing, but after an hour or more of frustration, I've had it. Neither my hands or brain are quick enough for this kind of thing.
Posted By: Amethyst

Re: not competitve enough - 03/16/08 11:27 PM

yeah, puzzle solving games should always have a skip cheat so you can move on if you're stuck and really not having fun anymore...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community