GB HOMEPAGE

Unwell Mel

Posted By: Marian

Unwell Mel - 02/20/09 04:40 PM

I've only played a few levels of this match-3 game so far, so I don't know if it has anything other than the humor to distinguish it from other match-3 games, but it did make me laugh last night, as one of the maladies Mel suffers from is "retrogameritis." grin

I am also hopelessly addicted to Burger Rush right now and was making hamburgers at midnight last night. oops
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Unwell Mel - 02/20/09 04:41 PM

Unwell Mel has been on the Game Community games side of BigFish for a long time and now it is also on the download games. It's a fun game, I would play it occasionally and have it listed as one of my fave online games.

Now I want a burger! rotfl

EDIT: You can download Unwell Mell here.

Ana wave

Re: Unwell Mel - 02/20/09 05:01 PM

I'm glad they made it available for download, Ana; it's fun and cute and colorful. smile I wonder how many levels it has? I will probably end up buying it! happydance wave

For anyone else reading this who might be interested in this game, it has both relaxed and timed modes, an option that I really appreciate! Nice game, BFG! thumbsup
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Unwell Mel - 02/20/09 10:21 PM

Did anyone get a Trial Expire on this one? How can there be a trial expire when it's a brand new game and nowhere else to play it.

Fixed, uninstalled and reloaded. So, if happens to you, just do the same.

Re: Unwell Mel - 02/21/09 04:49 AM

I just hit level 60 in Unwell Mel; yes, as you can see, I have spent my time very productively today. grin whistle
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Unwell Mel - 02/21/09 05:41 AM

lol It sounds like a productive day. Glad you are enjoying it!

Ana wave

Re: Unwell Mel - 02/21/09 04:32 PM

I made it to level 90 last night! And I just learned that the development team for Unwell Mel is the same group who did Fairway Solitaire, which I also loved. I hope they make many more games in the future! yay
Posted By: misa

Re: Unwell Mel - 02/21/09 10:28 PM

Love this game and bought it. It's so fun AND has a relaxed mode which is rare for match 3 games.

Re: Unwell Mel - 02/22/09 06:26 AM

Isn't this game great? happydance It's MUCH longer than I thought it was going to be, too---I'm on about level 130 and it looks like I am slightly less than halfway done; it's a lot of game for the money! thumbsup
© 2021 GameBoomers Community