GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove

Posted By: squirt

Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove - 01/01/10 07:23 PM

is anyone familiar with the game for help? I'm in the first quarter of the game, after crashing the bathroom floor to get into the managers office. After I do that I'm suppose to go to the main room and find 'hidden' area by the fireplace to get the Phone Charger. My area is NOT there(twinkling) to get into the hidden area. Did I miss something to activate it?
Posted By: PMcOuntry

Re: Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove - 01/01/10 07:41 PM

I just finished writing a guide for this game, let me check.

You need to go upstairs to the romantic bedroom next.

My guide will be posted at the link below soon. Enjoy it's a great game!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove - 01/01/10 07:48 PM

Squirt, there is a walkthrough here. The game is not linear, so you should revisit all your sites and see if something popped up.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove - 01/01/10 08:38 PM

thank you, but my problem is right after the managers room . I can't find the hidden objects room BEFORE I go to the romantic room. However, I did go to the romantic room and there is no hidden objects there either. It's like I missed something right after the bathroom or something.

Re: Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove - 01/01/10 09:03 PM

I found the answer through another source. I had to skip the main room, skip the romantic room and go to the boat house...Then I went back to the ones I skipped. thank you though
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove - 01/01/10 09:40 PM

Squirt, that is what I was trying to tell you here:

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
The game is not linear, so you should revisit all your sites and see if something popped up.

The game requires you to go back to other sites and revisit them. It is easier to play not using a walkthrough and that way you are not expecting to find something that may not be ready to appear yet in your game.

Ana wave

Posted By: PMcOuntry

Re: Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove - 01/03/10 02:07 AM

That is true Ana on both parts. I had to re-visit places to find hidden object areas. No 2 game guides for this game will be alike in order either, since we will all find places sooner or later than other writers.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community