Posted By: Marian

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/24/10 10:19 PM

Thank you for letting us know. happydance12
Posted By: cailyn

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/25/10 11:53 AM

holidaysMaG,Marion reindeer
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/27/10 04:02 PM

Are these HOGS? Have you tried them yet?

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/27/10 04:36 PM

I'm pretty sure both games are IHOGs. I haven't tried them yet. I've still got some game credits to use and Big Fish does seem to get Namco games. wave12
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/27/10 04:42 PM

Hi Penny wave12
I played Mishap 1 Accidental Haunting and it was so much fun. I've played it 4 times so far. I would highly reccommend it, it's a long game and brightly colored graphics. You'll have a lot of fun playing it. They are mainly HOGs with puzzles to solve
Kim

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/27/10 04:43 PM

I really enjoyed the first Mishap as well; it's about time for a replay! happydance12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/27/10 04:52 PM

I have been downloading these games for two whole days now - I really dont know what the problem is........unless they are huge file games.....Still persevering.....

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/27/10 05:06 PM

They both are very large files. I use GetRight downloader and can pause any time and not lose any of the progress. It's a great program for me as I have a very slow ISP. I am downloading Mishap2 which is643.22 MB so it will surely take probably up to 3 or 4 days as I will pause often to free up my phone line.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/27/10 06:52 PM

Oh, thanks Penny Lane, that explains why its taken me so long - thanks for the info. I also have a fairly poor connection, living in the Third World LOL

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/27/10 07:05 PM

Oh my! You ARE far far away! Good luck with the download! luck wave12
Posted By: kjos

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/27/10 11:45 PM

I just bought this game Eternal Night Realm of Souls,what a neat game. looking for a WT but can't find one. It's not really a HOG.
What a game,I think everybody should be playing this one. A lot of hunting around and quite hard. Very few HOs
Richard
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/28/10 12:40 AM

Generally, until it hits a regular game portal kjos, there won't be a walkthrough.

Ana wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/28/10 12:52 AM

I guess a WT would make it to easy Ana. Love the game.
Richard

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/28/10 12:55 AM

You've piqued my interest in the game, Richard; I'll be checking it out when it comes to Big Fish. smile

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/28/10 02:08 AM

I think it was well worth $10. Great game Marian.
Richard
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/28/10 05:42 AM

wave12 KJOS Ok thanks downloading it now.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/28/10 08:40 AM

Hi Richard,I bought it also but have been stuck now for 2 days,looked for a walkthrough also I think it is a good game too wave12

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/28/10 04:51 PM

I finally gave up on Mishap 2. 1 full day/night with a few pauses and still only got to about 41%. I hope that BFG will get the game and provide a backup disk!This is one LARGE file! razz12
Posted By: tigger

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/28/10 07:57 PM

Try installing orbit downloader - it remembers where you were and carries on next time you are online. I have had files it says it hasn't completed but then all of a sudden they are in my d/l folder, complete!!

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/28/10 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: tigger
Try installing orbit downloader - it remembers where you were and carries on next time you are online. I have had files it says it hasn't completed but then all of a sudden they are in my d/l folder, complete!!

I use GetRight and it works great! Unfortunately I cannot use it to download from Big Fish. I only stopped downloading Mishap 2 because it was taking so long and I got impatient.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/28/10 10:34 PM

Just finished playing Eternal Night Realm of Souls.Really a nice game,would play it again. Quite a long game.
Richard

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/29/10 09:55 AM

Hey Richard you are faster then me, I'm still stuck can't figure out how to get the sand for the flute! And there is nothing else for me to collect,if you would I'd appreciate a hint santa

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/29/10 03:16 PM

cailyn, did you go into the water yet? I think that's where you get the sand. You should have a shovel.
Richard

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 12/29/10 06:54 PM

Ican't get in the water and don't know where the shovel is???Thanks Richard wave12
Posted By: MaG

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/07/11 02:50 PM

I don't think namco has any support team whatsoever. lol 5 e-mails have not been answered. I can't get Eternal Night: Realm of Souls to even activate.

- 6 mails now. wink

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/07/11 03:03 PM

Yikes, MaG. frown

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/07/11 04:54 PM

That's good to know. Support is an important feature for me when I download from somewhere.

Ana wave

EDIT:
Originally Posted By: cailyn
Ican't get in the water and don't know where the shovel is???Thanks Richard :wave12:

Sue, are you unstuck?
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/07/11 11:43 PM

I know what you mean, MaG! I can't even download any games. They just get so far, looks good, and then.....poof! Nothing! I have emailed them a few times and heard absolutely nothing back. But, I'm glad I'm not the only one! wink

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/08/11 09:03 AM

No Ana,I'm still stuck eekHopeing a walkthrough will pop up somewhere wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/08/11 05:07 PM

Sue, you get the Shovel head from the HOG scene on the ledge when you first got in the area. After that:

• Pick up the red jewel and place it on the top of the statue on the right of the walkway and take the handlefrom the statue’s hand. Combine the shovel handle with the shovel head in inventory to get a shovel.

You need to make the water breathing charm before you can go under water.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/08/11 09:03 PM

Thanks Ana I'll go back and give it a try wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/09/11 03:03 AM

Let me know if you need more help.

Ana wave
Posted By: MinaC

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/09/11 02:36 PM

Eternal Night Realm of Souls is a lovely looking game, it's more of an adventure than a hog, but I would strongly recommend anyone considering purchasing it to try the demo first especially if your pc/laptop is older because it might not be able to cope with the graphics. My laptop slowly ground to a hault and crashed at the 4th screen. Unfortunately the game is unplayable for me.

Mina.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/09/11 03:29 PM

Oh, thats just too bad, Mina - These newer games seem to demand higher and higher specs, it seems.
Posted By: MinaC

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/09/11 04:55 PM

They sure do Rozanne. I normally have no problem with the hogs as they don't seem to be too graphic intensive but this one has a lot of animation going on in some screens. Oh well, onto the next.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/11/11 07:57 AM

Hi Ana,I started a new game yes I got the shovel on the other game,used it and it's now gone from inventory.I can't figure out how to get the sand?? Or the water breathing apparatus?? A little help would be great wave
Posted By: dorish

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/11/11 04:27 PM

I am playing eternal night---- I only have 28 mins left on demo. I am in the cave and when I click on the left statue ,a puzzle comes up. I am supposed to make lights come on by joining colours. Trouble is, nothing is happening. I have clicked on various segments of the circle, and they do not flip,nor does anything rotate when I click on the rotation signs. Any Ideas?

Thank you,

Doreen

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/11/11 04:45 PM

Sue,
The breathing charm you will get when you find all the ingredients for it. Is the scarab in the bottom right glowing? If so, it is ready, just click on it.

If not, tell me what ingredients you are missing.

You can get the sand when you get the breathing charm done.

Originally Posted By: dorish
I am playing eternal night---- I only have 28 mins left on demo. I am in the cave and when I click on the left statue ,a puzzle comes up. I am supposed to make lights come on by joining colours. Trouble is, nothing is happening. I have clicked on various segments of the circle, and they do not flip,nor does anything rotate when I click on the rotation signs. Any Ideas?

Thank you,

Doreen

Did you place the blue jewel on the top of the statue? Many puzzles in the game cannot be done till "activated".

Ana wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/11/11 04:47 PM

Yes, I have done that.

Doreen

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/11/11 04:57 PM

Have you created the charm? Is the scarab glowing blue, if so click on it? If you have not completed the charm let me know what you are missing. Did you activate the red statue?

I will be gone a couple hours, I'll answer you when I get back if you answer me.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/11/11 07:07 PM

Hi Ana,I have 7\8 Gems,dried flowers,thorny stem,skull,chisel,coral,metal ring,brazier code,and for the flute it says sand is the first thing??I knowit is something simple I didn't do duh the scarab is not glowing yet I appreciate your help wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/11/11 08:34 PM

Did you pick up the lever and place it on the stand?

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/11/11 09:22 PM

What lever and what stand wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/11/11 10:16 PM

The lever is laying on the ground to the left of hathor and the stand is in front of the fish.

Ana wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/12/11 08:38 AM

Yes I did that waveI think I'm back on track now,the blue gem was right in front of me duhThank you for all your help Ana hopefully, I won't have to come back and ask for more wave
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/12/11 03:53 PM

I tried Eternal Light and liked it, but when I cross the bridge, my mouse jumps wherever it wants to. I have no control over it. Guess I'll have to pass on this one.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/12/11 06:27 PM

Hi Ana,I'm back again I can't get the crickets leg to go on him?? wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/12/11 06:34 PM

You need to complete your strength charm before you can pick up the grasshopper to put on his legs. If you click on the Strength charm ingredient list (click on the bright orangish yellow circle arounf the scarab) to see what you still need.

Ana wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/12/11 09:39 PM

Hi Ana,I finished the game thanks so much for all your help praiseI'm going back to see if I can play it again with out any help winter

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/12/11 09:43 PM

Don't delete from your HD cailyn. If you install it again your activation code won't work. That happened to me now I can't play it again.
Richard

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/12/11 09:51 PM

Yikes! Sorry kjos. Namco should stick to making games and stay away from the direct sales. They are not establishing themselves as a friendly download site.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/12/11 09:57 PM

That's awful, Richard. frown I contacted Namco many months ago about a technical problem I had with one of their games and I did receive some replies. It would seem that things have gone downhill since then in the Customer Service department.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/13/11 08:55 AM

Thanks Richard,for letting me know wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/13/11 01:55 PM

On Eternal Night, how do I activate the portal to get the king's crown? I see a blue glow on one of the scenes but can't get to it.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/13/11 02:06 PM

Tammy, to get the crown you have to click on the sparkling ledge under the blue glowing entrance, If the ledge isn't sparkling yet, you aren't ready to get it.

Ana wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/13/11 02:50 PM

What else do I have to get? The ledge under the blue area is not sparkling and I can't get a close-up of it.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/13/11 03:26 PM

Click on the charm you are working on (the circles around the scarab) And tell me what you still need to get.

Ana wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/13/11 05:12 PM

When I click on the charm, nothing happens. I managed to give the king his crown and sceptre (found a hog for that). I still have to get across the fire. I have:

Brazier Code - skull - thorny stem - magic potion - flute - eye of horus in my inventory. I'm not sure how to use the code. When I put the ingredients into the bowl, nothing happens.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/13/11 05:42 PM

THe hog for the crown was in the ledge I was referring to. Glad you got it.

Did you click on the pillar behind and to the right of the king under the archway and do the puzzle? That will get you to the barley you need across the fire.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/13/11 06:56 PM

Got it. Thanks.

I just finished the game too. It was a good game, but I had to re-boot about 8 times throughout the game because it would freeze.

I think a bit more work is needed on this game. I would play it again except for the freezing.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/13/11 07:17 PM

I'm glad you were able to finish the game, Tammy, in spite of the technical problems. wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/14/11 01:16 PM

Can someone please tell me where to find the star to place on the portal? I have looked all over and can't find it.

Thank you,

Doreen

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/14/11 01:19 PM

Doreen, I'm completely unfamiliar with this game so we will just have to wait for the cavalry to arrive who can answer your question. smile

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/14/11 03:33 PM

dorish, Head to Hathor and go up the middle staircase to the river. Click on the blue glowing ring and place the CAT’S EYE STONE, METAL SATURN, SEA SHELL and the FEATHER on the ring. Then take the GLOWING STAR and the GLOWING MOON.

You may not have everything you need yet to complete this.

Ana wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/14/11 04:26 PM

I don't have the metal Saturn. I have aready taken the glowing moon and placed it in the beam where the eye of Horus is located. Where can I find the metal Saturn?

Thank you,

Doreen

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/14/11 04:31 PM

You need to combine the metal shere with the metal ring and you will get the metal saturn. The glowing moon and glowing star are found together, if you have one, you should have the other. I'll find a screenshot.

Here is the moon and star.

EDIT: I did not realizse you could get one without the other.

Ana wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/14/11 04:40 PM

Thank you Ana, I hadn't thought of combining the sphere and the ring. On my way again.

Doreen

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/14/11 04:44 PM

Have fun!

Ana wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/14/11 08:07 PM

I finally got the game running. They sent me a new code and it worked fine. Back to playing it again.
Richard

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/14/11 08:09 PM

Wow! Glad they took care of you but it shouldn't have taken so long.

Ana wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/15/11 04:26 PM

I have been feeding these 3 frogs for ages and nothing is happening. Is there a special order to it?

Doreen

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/15/11 04:29 PM

You have to put flies in the center of the stand.
Richard

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/15/11 04:47 PM

I've done that Richard, and they keep eating them, but nothing else.

Doreen

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/15/11 04:48 PM

You need to click on each of the doors under the frogs to light the top and then place the fly in the middle.

Ana wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/15/11 04:51 PM

I thought the doors should open wait for
Ana maybe she will know.
Richard

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/15/11 05:07 PM

Ana, that's what I am doing. I click on a door, the frog's eyes light up, I put a bug in the bowl, the frog eats the bug, end of story. I thought there may be some specific order of which door to click first etc, but I have tried them all,and none of the doors will open. I hope it's not a glitch.

Doreen. Got it guys, I was clicking on one door at a time, instead of all 3 of them. Dooors are now all open. Thank you for your help.

Doreen

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/15/11 05:33 PM

Glad you got it Doreen!

Ana wave

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/15/11 05:37 PM

Great Doreen,Just finished playing it the second time.
Richard
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/16/11 03:10 AM

I am playing the demo but can't find the ash to grow the moonflowers - help please.
Kathy
happydance

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/16/11 04:07 AM

After you get Khnum to leave, you can put a log in the fire and get some ash.

Ana wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: 2 New game over at Namco - 01/17/11 01:12 PM

Eternal Night: Realm of Souls is tomorrows game over at Big Fish.

thracia
© 2024 GameBoomers Community