GB HOMEPAGE

Anything like traffic jam?

Posted By: looney

Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 02:55 AM

Hi Boomers! I'm looking for a game that's like traffic jam. You know, where you move the cars/blocks to get the desired car/block out to an opening.

I've found traffic jam but only on free sites and the screen is small - too small for these old-er-ish eyes to enjoy anyway! I'd love to play this game, full screen, with lots of levels!

It doesn't have to be cars or blocks, just the type of strategy or gameplay.

Is there any game out there like this?

wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 03:06 AM

You should be able to find something here.

Or you can play Rush Hour here.

I like those too!

Ana wave

Re: Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 03:23 AM

Thanks Ms Ana smile

I looked at the 1st site and didn't find anything that worked for me.

The other one - Rush Hour, I did level one and couldn't figure how to get to the next level. blush

But really, I was hoping for a big full game like something from BigFish ... maybe someday huh? rah

Re: Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 03:29 AM

THey are sometimes included in other games as mini games, but I haven't found one other than for my phone.

Ana wave

Re: Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 03:43 AM

Oooo, yes - Unblock Me? I love that! I wish that was available for the pc - that's exactly what I want to find.

Funny that I like that kind of puzzle but I don't like sliders at all. Go figure?! lol
Posted By: colpet

Re: Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 12:38 PM

Give Rooms: the Main Building a try.
Here's a review for it fome an Adventure site:
Rooms review
Posted By: Chief

Re: Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 04:13 PM

looney and Ana, thanks for this topic and for the links. thumbsup

We see those with blocks on occasion as a puzzle in a game. Interesting challenge.

Chief wave

EDIT: looney, a few weeks ago, I search Google for Unblock puzzles. Did not found some for the PC either.
Posted By: Ewil02

Re: Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 04:50 PM

Hi Looney-

Here's a link for Dr Mike's Traffic Jam version 3.1 for Windows or Mac, with supposedly over 4000 levels-

https://sites.fastspring.com/polytopemedia/instant/trafficjamgame?coupon=TJDISCOUNT8TWFNF

Currently on sale $4.99. Hope that's what you're looking for. smile
Posted By: Chief

Re: Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 05:18 PM

thanks for the link Ewil.

Chief wave
Posted By: Newgames

Re: Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 06:28 PM

I like these puzzles too but is there any walkthrough for the one on Alawar- Traffic Jam and Dr. Mike's Traffic Jam in case you get stuck?

Thank you

Re: Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 08:02 PM

newgames, if you google Traffic Jam walkthrough, a lot come up. You can probably find one out there. I am unfamiliar with the sites so I hesitate to recommend one in particular.

Ana wave
Posted By: Ewil02

Re: Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 09:47 PM

Here's another link for Dr Mike's Traffic Jam Game- this one is for the online version of the game, supposedly the same type game as the one you can buy. It's got a difficulty level setting and a Help button and an 'I'm Stuck' button. You may want to check out this online version to see if it's what you like.

http://www.dr-mikes-math-games-for-kids.com/online-traffic-jam-game.html

Re: Anything like traffic jam? - 01/29/11 09:52 PM

This is a rather nice free one here.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community