GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 01:26 PM

YOu can download Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition here.

Blog walkthrough up and posted here.

Quote:
You lived through their side of the story—now live through his!

Return once more to the haunted grounds of Ravenhearst Manor to uncover new details about this poignant saga. What you find could very well be the final chapter of this riveting story—if you escape.

This is an intense psychological thriller that may reveal deep-seated fears. Not for the young or faint of heart. Consider yourself warned.

Please note: This is the biggest and most intense offering from the Big Fish Games Studios to date. If you are not sure if your computer will be able to handle the game, please try it before you buy it!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Bonus collect and match quest!
Exciting bonus quest featuring the Case Book
Additional Hidden Object scenes
Integrated strategy guide
Check out the blog walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana :wave:
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 02:02 PM

Thanks, Ana. I've played all the way to the end of the demo this morning and I'm loving it so far. I think it's going to be a great game. wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 02:14 PM

Aren't the morphing objects awesome?

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 02:17 PM

They are great, and I almost went nuts trying to find one last morphing object in the first scene where I found them. It was a good kind of going nuts, though; it's tons of fun! yes wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 02:20 PM

Holy guacamole! I'd convinced myself that I didn't need to buy any more games this month. And hoped I could wait until first of December to start a new punch card. Not sure I'll be able to wait. The first BFG I played was "Return to Ravenhearst". Got me hooked.

This sure made my day. happydance

ETA: Not sure yet how I feel about morphing objects in lieu of regular hidden objects. Certainly adds to the challenge. Expect I can get used to it. I know that Ana, for one, must be absolutely delighted. wink
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 04:15 PM

Is anyone else having trouble at the well ? My cursor vanishes and I can do nothing except exit using task manager . I have emailed Big Fish .....

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 04:20 PM

I know that the requirements are higher for this game than others. Can you disable the custom cursor?
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 04:40 PM

I fear my old XP isn't going to be able to handle the game. It freezes and when it is playing it's choppy. Sometimes it runs smooth, but more than not it is choppy. I loaded it onto an external drive hoping that would help, but it didn't help enough.

Time for a new machine maybe.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 04:41 PM

WOOHOO!!!! Bought and downloading. turkey

Also:
"Get a free limited edition metal Mystery Case Files Badge Pin when you buy Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition!"
when you buy between Wednesday, November 23rd 12:01 A.M. and Thursday November 24th at 11:59 P.M. PST.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 05:12 PM

I hope there aren't to many morph scenes,my eyes get awful sore need to use more eye drops. great game also.
Richard
Posted By: sleuth62

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 05:25 PM

Flo NS-- I have the same problem,the cursor is choppy and a couple times it has frozen. I can't get a new computer now,boy,I do want that game!!

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 05:28 PM

Custom cursor ??? It works everywhere else in the game, how do I disable it please ? Or should I wait for Big Fish ?
EDIT Tried ticking the Hardware Cursor box in the options, no change.....

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 05:35 PM

For those having troubles with the game running poorly, you could also try going to options on the main menu and seeing if checking or unchecking "high definition" makes a difference. Someone on the Big Fish forum posted that this improved things for her.

Minimum system requirements as posted by one of the mods on Big Fish are as follows:

Quote:
Operating System: XP/Vista/Win7
CPU: 1.8GHz
RAM: 1GB (1024MB )
Display Memory (graphics device): 128MB
DirectX Version: 9.2
Hard Drive: 1501 MB of free space

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 05:59 PM

I did uncheck high definition and I thought this was the fix, because it did work a bit better, but it is still not good. I even uninstalled all my games in game manager to see if that would help, because the game manager is still open when playing the trial, I thought that might cause it to be choppy. But even that didn't help.

On the forums, even people with newer computers are having the same choppy, stalling and freezing. So, not sure what the problem is.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what transpires.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 06:19 PM

Nope, the high def just made my screen fluffy, its just that ONE location where I have probs ...

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 06:20 PM

So sorry, Jenny. If I see any info about this issue, I will be sure to post here.

Flo, I can't think of anything else to suggest; if your computer meets the minimum requirements, you might want to check and see if your hard drive needs defragging and whether or not there are any new drivers for your video card. Otherwise, contact CS and we will await further developments. turkey
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 06:59 PM

I downloaded & started the game okay & then the cursor became very sluggish. Downloading a recent version of my video card driver seem to do the trick for me - so it's worth checking for driver updates. I would advise anyone thinking of buying it, to try the demo first to see if it will play on your system - there are so many posts on the BF forum from players having technical difficulties. smile
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 07:03 PM

Awesome game. Bought without playing the demo. Other then one spot where it froze it has been running well. broccoli

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 07:44 PM

Game run perfect no trouble at all. Great game.
Richard

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 07:46 PM

Glad you guys are enjoying the game; I think it's fantastic! woot
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 08:23 PM

This game is absolutely AWESOME!!!! I'm thoroughly enjoying it. woot

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 08:32 PM

Isn't it fabulous? yay
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 08:53 PM

I'm happy that so many think this is an awsome game. I was so excited to get it and buy it. Now I'm not so sure. I have found the Strategy Guide to be less than helpful. At this point, I'm stuck and don't know what to do. I have no technical issues. I definitely need a walkthrough. Teddo

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 09:03 PM

Hi Teddo,

You can try posting on the Big Fish forums in this thread; MargieB is helping folks get past their stuck points if they need additional help. smile

You can also try posting your question here too; maybe someone will be able to assist. This is not an easy game and most of us will need help at some point, I feel sure. wave
Posted By: OldMan44

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 09:17 PM

Ana,

I agree with you. Had a couple of screen freezes when I got in too big a hurry, but a simple tap of the Esc (Win 7 64-bit) key out to desktop then right back to the game exactally where I was & able to continue. This sucker is HUGE (1.2 gig)! Folks can't complain about enough morphing objects. LOL Some of them are downright "sneaky" also, got to keep your eyes peeled when the locket lights up hee hee...

Looks like it is going to be the Best Ravenhearst game yet. It is just chock full of references to previous MCF games. I know some folks that are going to be "in hog heaven" when they get this one.

Well back to the game. Got to get that light house I broke fixed. LOL
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 09:40 PM

This game is fantastic! Like old man, I had one freeze when I got in a hurry. Other than that I've had no problems. A couple of times I couldn't figure out the pictures in the strategy guide, but that was the fun of it...I kept going back and until I finally got it. I'm in the hospital looking around and trying to solve some things now. wave
Kay
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 09:49 PM

I am so sad. It won't play on my computer. This is first MCF I will miss. But I'm ok, it's just a game, right? cry cry smashpc

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 10:08 PM

Glad you're enjoying the game, Kay. wave

Kim, that's a shame that the game won't run on your computer. frown Maybe that could be fixed with a small upgrade rather than a whole new computer? I think most of us here would agree that the sentence "it's just a game" isn't in our vocabulary. whistle
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 10:36 PM

I know Marian, that's what me so sad. Good thing I'll have a lot of comfort food tomorrow, to help ease the pain
turkey
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 10:46 PM

Thanks, Marian. I've posted on that thread. Teddo
Posted By: pjones6708

Mysterycase files escape from ravenhearst - 11/23/11 11:03 PM

I have just started. I am unable to pick up the key between the rocks. I have the metal bar. I have click all over the rocks. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, pjones6708

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 11:06 PM

You need to find a
Click to reveal..
magnet.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 11:08 PM

Click to reveal..
A magnet.
Where do I find that. I have clicked all over the scene.

Thanks, pjones6708

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 11:30 PM

I don't recall where you get it from. The strategy guide should be able to help otherwise someone else may be just starting and can answer.

Ana wave
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/23/11 11:55 PM

Started the demo and so far no problems but then I've only made it to the gate, the lighthouse and the house and now I'm stuck already... rotfl Oh where do I go/do next...I must have an overblown ego thinking I was finally getting good at these games. think

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 12:03 AM

The magnet is found

Click to reveal..
after completing a morphing object scene; it's the scene that takes place to the left of the porch of the house with the broken sign.
Posted By: ramona

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 01:06 AM

I didn't know it was coming out this week. I am downloading now. YAHOO.
Posted By: thracia

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 01:23 AM

I know I should post at BF, but maybe you could help. My game is shifted to the right. Big black bar on the left, and I can't see the locket on the right. Any Ideas?

thracia
Posted By: ShyTy

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 01:26 AM

Do the morphing items keep doing it or do they quit at some point? If I still need 2 more and back out of the scene will I just lose those 2?

Thanks
Lori

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 01:33 AM

They seem to keep it up until you find them all in a scene. Yes, you can back out of a scene and they will still be there when you come back. I was curioius (sp) about that myself so I tested it.
Posted By: ShyTy

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 01:43 AM

Thanks OldMan44 I did ctrl alt delete so I wouldn't close it out when I went back in I found them.

That's good to know you can back out, your eyes get tired and just need a rest for a bit.

Thanks again
Lori

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 02:31 AM

Originally Posted By: thracia
I know I should post at BF, but maybe you could help. My game is shifted to the right. Big black bar on the left, and I can't see the locket on the right. Any Ideas?

thracia

Have you tried adjusting your screen resolution to see if that helps? For example, someone with a similar problem on the BF forum for the game said that 1280 x 960 improved matters. I would try a few different settings to see if this helps. wave

A BF mod posted the following:

Quote:
-In order to display this game as it was intended, please be sure that your system's screen resolution is set to 1024x768 or higher.

-If your display is off centered, please check and adjust, if necessary, your DPI settings. For those seeing a black bar on the right edge of the screen, you may also want to use auto-adjust while your game is running. (This is a menu option on your monitor.)
Posted By: lucinda

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 04:00 AM

I was excited about this game also but I find the stragey guide to not be to informative and I also don't like that the journal doesn't have a lot of info, ie numbers you might need for a puzzle.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 05:16 AM

@ Lori, You are quite welcome. That's what I have to do now as my eyes are just about gave out for the day/night. I'll be right back at it again after getting some rest though!

@ Lucinda, I don't know about the journal; it seems to me that it is giving the same amount of info that it has given in the past MCF games. As to the stragey guide; for me it gives just enough of a hint to get me pointed in the right direction if I get stuck or miss something, which is all I ask for. From reading the boards on BF I am sure that Margie B will be posting a detailed Walk Thru in the future for the game

To ALL that celebrate Thanksgiving a very Happy Thanksgiving to you all and don't get too stuffed with Turkey & Dressing today. Remember that we all have a great deal to be Thankful for. I know I certainly do. Enjoy your Friends & Family today and maybe a few hours of mystery solving with the latest chapter of the Ravenhearst Saga.
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 06:01 AM

I am stuck on the eye chart puzzle. I am pretty sure that I am doing it right(I'm following the strategy guide) but I can't seem to solve it. Anybody else having problems with it? Or if you have a solution please help?
Posted By: DanceWarrior

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 06:46 AM

Finished the game and loved it! However, what I found odd was that
Click to reveal..
it assumes the player is a woman. To the guys who finished it, I'd be curious to know what you thought! laugh

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 08:32 AM

Hi Penny Lane, use the magnifying glass on the eye chart to see the bottom line. Find each letter by using the 'heights' from the morgue to work out the number line & how many letters across. It must be randomly generated as I had a different word to the one in the SG. smile

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 11:55 AM

Thanks Marian, I ended up using the auto ajust on the monitor while the game was playing. That seemed to do the trick. Didn't get to thank you last night, too busy playing.

PS:are there no standard HO's in this game? Just the morhping one's?

thracia

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 12:58 PM

Thracia - there is one standard HO with word lists, but the setting is inside a children's magazine (similar to Highlights). smile

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 03:11 PM

Chrissie, I have indeed noticed that a few of the puzzles in this game are randomly generated. Thank you for your help with the eye chart puzzle. smile

Thracia, have fun with the game; I'm very glad to hear that "auto adjust" did the trick. wave
Posted By: bootskitty

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 03:59 PM

Does anyone know how to get the key from the pregnant mannequin's mouth in the nursery? The SG isn't helping me a bit. I need words - not pictures - I'm not sure how to check this for a reply, so if you have an answer will you let me know?

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 04:08 PM

You need to expand all the bellys at one time. Click on the last one twice, the next to the last one twice and so on until you get to the one on the front. When they all expanded the mouth will open.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 04:10 PM

Hi bootskitty, I have edited your note so that your email address is not displayed; this is for your own protection and thank you for your understanding. thanks wave

Thanks, Ana. wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 04:11 PM

What a game I just clipped some toenails from the mannequin. If it wasn't for the SG I would be completely lost. Been looking at it all the time. Really a hard game.
Richard
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 05:35 PM

happydance Don't usually by CE's, but had to pick this one up! Downloading as we speak.... happydance

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 05:56 PM

Your going to love it Darlene, long and hard game.
Richard

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 06:02 PM

I agree with Richard! Have fun, Darlene! Woohoo and booyah! grin turkey

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 06:25 PM

I finished the game & really enjoyed it & the morphing object scenes made a nice change - but they did make my eyes go funny - I was seeing things change when they didn't! lol

It was a great game but I didn't find it the least bit scarey except
Click to reveal..
when I fell into the grave scared
- it was too over the top for me & I ended up laughing at a lot of it!

Has anyone else that's finished managed to get the two bonus scenes? I've got one & just have to find 3 objects for the other.

BTW I never noticed at the time but the random puzzles are marked in the SG by a die. smile

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 06:36 PM

I was having problems with the trial, like many others. Choppy, lagging and freezing. After talking with support and getting nowhere so far, because of the holiday. The last suggestion was to update my driver after looking at DR. Felix report, which had already been done.

Anyway, my intuition was telling me that if I downloaded the whole game it would play, the worst that could happen is it wouldn't play and I would have to get a refund.

My intuition was right, it seems, so far, to be playing flawlessly, even through the part I couldn't get past in the trial, which would always freeze and I would have to reboot my computer.

Here's hoping it's smooth sailing fromm herte on in.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 06:43 PM

Hi Flo, glad you got the game to work! The game froze 2 or 3 times for me but I didn't have to reboot - I pressed Alt + Ctrl + Delete on the keyboard which brings up the Task Manager & closed the game that way. smile

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 07:25 PM

That's great news, Flo! happydance
Posted By: menahune

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 07:27 PM

you're so right Richard - it's a hard game - couldn't get on without the SG and the forum

now I'm really stuck in the pantry - can't find the last can of dog food - the forum says it's on the shelf - I can see it behind the broom, but can't pick it up

help, please
Janice

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 07:45 PM

Still no word back from Big Fish, I am devastated. Its just ONE location that my cursor vanishes and I can progress no further. Hoping there is no word because there is a little bug and they are fixing it.
EDIT
Just checked, my drivers are all up to date

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 09:06 PM

Janice, I found this on the Big Fish forums; does this help?

Click to reveal..
After completing the morphing object scene, the close-up option should become available in order to get the can.

wave

Really sorry about your difficulties, Jenny. I hope there is a solution for you soon. flowers
Posted By: plumgas

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/24/11 11:32 PM

can some help me, get the ladder to cross the gap to get the piece of paper in the crevice. Cannot find an active ladder

okay found it, hadn't viewed the paper under brick
Posted By: menahune

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 12:01 AM

found it, thanks Marian

it was in the cupboard under the stairs - I'd been there before, but neglected to pick it up

this is a very tough game, but I'm stubborn and won't give up

I need to go shopping and can't stop playing

canned soup for dinner tonight

Janice

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 12:07 AM

I was gone all day and just got home. You know the first thing I did, right? lol

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 04:12 AM

Originally Posted By: chrissie

Has anyone else that's finished managed to get the two bonus scenes? I've got one & just have to find 3 objects for the other.

Yes, I got the two bonus "secrets", and when you complete them, an extra page in the journal shows up. I'm thinking it might be a teaser for the next MCF game? smile

A note about the case journal: you can still access it after the game is over. There should be 39 pages (the additional page is #40).

During the game, the pages appear in the order that you encounter the rooms / areas. But when the game is done, the pages rearrange themselves in a fixed order, in the list shown below.

If anyone's having trouble finding the morphing objects in the case journal, here's the complete list. I included the first sentence of each page's text as added reference. smile

Click to reveal..

1. Shortly after my brief stint in Louisiana = Blackpool/Slackpool headline
2. Upon my arrival at the manor gates = flower bush/rock on the locket polaroid
3. The creepiness of this place = sticky tape on photo of box
4. I came across some familiar fixtures = none
5. Given the amount of property damage = grate on photo of gate
6. After much effort locating and retrieving = coffee stain under photo of dark room
7. My trespassing and subsequent tinkering = heart-shaped stem of control panel drawing
8. Charles Dalimar. I should have known = none
9. A small package containing a note and key = lock/coin on photo of tank chamber
10. I found myself gazing at the facade = top left clock on the drawing of 6 clocks
11. To say my captor has gone out of this way = tiled wall on polaroid of surgeon
12. A key acquired in the operating room = none
13. This bizarre complex must be filled = question marks at bottom of clipboard
14. My worse nightmares don't hold a candle = upper part of the gate illustration
15. Little by little, I continue to unlock = upper left photo corner of baby & tube photo
16. My intuition proved correct about the lock = none
17. With myself in the starring role = keyhole below sketch of door handle
18. Little in life has prepared me = huge apple core/hotdog on plate
19. Charles Dalimar is forcing me = nail clippers in nail care kit
20. A letter sent from a lunatic asylum = letter's signature, in trust/sincerely
21. Like peeling back players from a rotten onion = none
22. An audience of frozen mannequins = spade/club on playing card
23. The cacophony of screaming = bottom left sticky tape on polaroid
24. A cluttered laboratory in the asylum = book on table in lab sketch
25. I've managed to climb down = mannequin in the courtyard sketch
26. A potion concocted in the lab = number 5 on the keypad
27. I've finally gained access = quilt on the bed
28. My suspicions about lab chemicals = none
29. My not-so-gentle stroll = chicken leg/sausage on burnt bed
30. The cell accessed via the security monitor = valve/wheel in polaroid of "something old"
31. Like her twin daughters = none
32. I'm free! Like my wicket puppet master = green/blue light fixture in photo of tank room
33. After breaking free from the underground = old photograph of a man
34. Each time I come to grips = the head of the manservant on the right
35. I've had it with this nonsense = emblem on silver cup
36. Like those before her, Emma Ravenhearst = none
37. As I ascended the steps = notes on sheet music
38. I've successfully located Emma = round vent above the twins
39. While unable to save the missing = swing above the gravestone
40. (bonus journal page)

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 04:16 AM

THanks DanceWarrior! Are you dvdiva or harumbi on BigFish? We need to credit the creator of the list and I see this was copied from their website.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 05:28 AM

Many thanks for that info, DanceWarrior! thumbsup wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 08:25 AM

Thank you DanceWarrior. happydance

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 01:18 PM

Big Fish are now looking at my problem , I have tried everything I can think of to no avail. Its so annoying, the problem is only in one location, the rest of the game runs like a dream..

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 02:00 PM

Thanks to Chrissie I got through the eye chart puzzle.I can't wait to get back to the game! happydance

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 03:18 PM

PLEASE HELP'

I am at the very beginning. I cannot find the magnet which is needed to obtain the key between the rocks. I was told by the porch?? What porch?? By the broken sign..The sign on the front gate???

Where is the magnet???

Thanks,

pjones6708

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 03:23 PM

Have you gotten past the front gate or is it still locked? If you haven't gotten past the front gate, then you aren't ready to get the magnet as it is located beyond the front gate.

What do you have in your inventory right now? wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 03:25 PM

You will get a magnet once you complete the morphing. You just have to look around until you find a morphing. Thanks Marian
Richard

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 03:41 PM

Ok. How do I get past the front gate. I have found all of the items according to the open heart morphing?

If I have done that, where do I go next/how.

Thanks again

pjones 6708

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 03:46 PM

Have you got a chain in your inv? If you do use it on the gate.
Richard

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 03:55 PM

Hi, if you post here as to what exactly is in your inventory, we might be able to figure out what next steps are available to you. What items do you have? wave
Posted By: june M

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 04:01 PM

I know this is quite new, but I am stuck in the lighthouse, there is a control that moves only 4 ways, the strategy guide says which way to move it, there are 5 lights to be lit on it, the lever only moves in four different ways l,right 2 down 3 left and 4 up, but don't know how to light up the 5th light. I do this but I'm getting knowhere. Please help.
June

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 04:05 PM

Have you found a way to climb down the cliff yet? wink

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 04:11 PM

June, there are other clues available in the game that will help you solve this puzzle.

Click to reveal..
Have you looked at a piece of paper found under a brick? Have you examined some writing on a gravestone?

wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 04:32 PM

I have a metal bar a rag matches and lighter fluid.

pjones6708

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: pjones6708
I have a metal bar a rag matches and lighter fluid.

pjones6708

Okay, great. smile Have you....

Click to reveal..
gone over the bridge and tried to use the metal bar on the front door of the house by the cliff?

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 04:49 PM

Marian, If I use another user name and start a new game can I go back to my first user name and pick up where I left off. I'm getting close to the end of the game and I don't want to loose my saves.
Richard

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 04:54 PM

Richard, if you start a new profile and don't delete the old profile, the game should keep your save games from your original profile as well. wave
Posted By: ramona

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 04:56 PM

I have to say this one is the most challenging yet in a good way. Great twist to look for morphing objects which I love. The graphics are awesome. The only small gripe is there's no help button for the puzzles if it's not obvious what you have to do to solve it. The strategy guide gives the solution and I just want to know what the goal is of the puzzle. Again, just a small complaint. This game is excellently done.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 05:41 PM

Beginning to wonder if I want to invest in this one after all. Sounds a bit intimidating for a casual game. I've played 30 mins. of the demo and was able to progress fairly well thanks to hints for morphing objects. But after reading some of the comments here, I'm thinking this one may not be for me. I don't mind a challenge. Was just looking forward to the same sort of gaming experience as with the first two "Ravenhearst" games. Guess I'll go ahead and play through the full hour of the demo and think about it some more.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 06:42 PM

As soon as you enter the lighthouse the demo is over. After I entered the lighthouse after 45 min the demo was over. The game is very demanding but a lot of fun.
Well worth the money. Thanks Marian
Richard

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 06:45 PM

Thanks, I am progressing.

I will be back if I needed further assistance.

pjones6708

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 07:07 PM

luck pjones, and happy gaming! wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 07:27 PM

I had read the note on the brick but didn't connect it with my question about the Lighthouse, Thank you so much.
~Another question if I may, in the hospital ward where the person in the bed is supposed to be having a baby, I read about the DNA in the strategy guide but the numbers are not the same as the numbers in my game the game no@s are 12.2.12 my numbers are 5,2,1 which when I move the levers and then press the green button nothing happens, so I guess I'm not doing it right. Please help me again.
June

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 08:11 PM

How do you get all the stomach to stay up in the maternity ward?

Couldn't find anything in forum, it was all about the dna puzzle.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 09:54 PM

Flo, here's some help with the maternity ward (Ana posted this previously). smile

Click to reveal..
You need to expand all the bellies at one time. Click on the last one twice, the next to the last one twice and so on until you get to the one on the front. When they are all expanded, the mouth will open."

You might have to fiddle with this a bit, but eventually you should meet with success. wave

June, some of the puzzles in this game are randomized such that some number and letter solutions you end up with will not be the same as that of the strategy guide.

About the DNA:

Click to reveal..
Once you have obtained the numbers from the birth certificate for the DNA, you move the DNA sliders to the corresponding numbers in order. You can look at the pressure tanks by the bed to see what numbers they are pointing to in order to check if your numbers are correct. Then, pushing the green button should do it.

wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 10:09 PM

Thanks Marian I'll give it a go. Hope I get thru the dna puzzle. Lot's of tips around for that one tho.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 11:02 PM

I am stuck with the obese lady in the bed. I have trimmed her toenails but I am unable to trim her nasal hairs, they are not there when I click on here face.

I have set the hall clock to 7:40. But nothing happens.

pjones6708

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 11:13 PM

Hi, I'm not sure what the problem is. Did the alarm go off and the whole house shake when you set the clock to 7:40? Once that occurs, the nasal hairs should be there. wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 11:27 PM

Yes, the whole house shakes. But when I go back upstairs and click on her face there is no hairs. I had no problem with the toenails...What am I doing wrong?

pjones6708

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 11:31 PM

Do you have the pliers needed for the hairs?

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 11:33 PM

Also, did you make sure you have all 10 toenails in your inventory? And did you put the toenails in the jar in the kitchen? (not sure if you have to do that before cutting the nasal hairs, but it's worth checking out).

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 11:39 PM

You don't have to put them in first, I put the toenails, nose hair and pus in all at the same time. rotfl I can't believe that I ever had the need to post those three words in a sentence on this board!!!

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 11:41 PM

lol The things those Big Fish Games Studios developers get us into! snicker

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/25/11 11:46 PM

I could not believe my fingers were typing them! lol
Posted By: MousePower

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 02:37 AM

The great nasal hair mystery has been solved. You do have to put in all of the toenails before you'll get any nasal hairs. It sounds like you can wait until the end to deposit all the yuckiness, but you can't make a "partial deposit" along the way and move on to the next gross thing. I had left some toenails on the bed, and once I deposited them, the lovely nasal hairs grew.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 02:44 AM

Glad you got it! Have fun with the rest!

Ana wave
Posted By: traveler

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 04:09 AM

You know, you guys have totally convinced me I don't want to go anywhere near this game. rotfl

Gil.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 04:10 AM

Gil, it's a fascinating experience, let me tell you! grin

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 05:03 AM

I just finished and it was absolutely outstanding! YOu need to use your head, keep a pad of paper and pencil handy and enjoy the ride! Spectacular. yay

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 05:23 AM

Congrats, Ana! bravo wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 12:44 PM

Quote:
The great nasal hair mystery has been solved. You do have to put in all of the toenails before you'll get any nasal hairs.

Quote:
How do you get all the stomach to stay up in the maternity ward?

I find it funny how we sometimes have to describe what we are doing in these games. To the uninitiated, it must seem pretty bizzare, but to us , it makes perfect sense.

Great game by the way.

thracia
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 03:28 PM

I feel really dumb. playing yesterday, I found a puzzle which has 4 digits in the center which move. Today, I cannot find that puzzle anywhere. I think it is in the lighthouse. If so, where?

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 03:32 PM

Joanie, it is indeed in the lighthouse. You need to click on the front of the chest in the room where you started the fire; it's on the righthand side of the screen. wave
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 03:50 PM

Well, I did. There is a book in there that opens up but no puzzle.

Maybe rather than dumb, I am forgetful. Think I might have skipped that puzzle so its actually solved.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 03:52 PM

What a great game just finished playing. Couldn't have finished without the SG.
Richard

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: joanieS
Well, I did. There is a book in there that opens up but no puzzle.

You are in the right room. Go to page 34 of the strategy guide and look for the circled #4; that will show you right where the chest is located. smile

Congrats for finishing, Richard; that's a real accomplishment! bravo
Posted By: Whimsical

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 08:25 PM

Can someone point me to where the clues were to the final shutdown codes?

I couldn't wait, so I used the guide- but I've no idea where, or heck, even if, those sequences were hinted at.

I figure they must've come from somewhere, cause to not have them clued would be poor game design, and given how great this game is, that seems- unlikely at best.

But just for my own piece of mind, I'd like to know where.

Oh, and other than the
Click to reveal..
Extra journal page
are there any other goodies?

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 08:34 PM

Hi, Whimsical. smile

The extra goodies in the CE are
Click to reveal..
the door token puzzles, the extra page in the journal, and the two additional hidden object scenes.

As far as the final puzzle goes, the solutions were to be found...

Click to reveal..
in the eye/head movements of the captives. One of the young girls was blinking the numbers for the code, another was rolling her eyeballs to one side or the other to give you directions, etc. I thought it was an extremely clever and unique puzzle, the likes of which I hadn't encountered before.

wave
Posted By: Whimsical

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/26/11 08:43 PM

Thanks!

Ive been re-reading this thread, and I have to add one other comment: Count me in on the side of those who were less that thrilled the strategy guide didn't have words in it.

But that's an extremely small nitpick in an extremely good game.

(Oh, and I the only one who misses the door locks like the one with the butterflies? I could play a whole game composed of nothing but those).
Posted By: sali

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 05:19 AM

Hi everone. I don't know if I'm the only one who's got that problem but I can't find the dynamite ti put un the pie at the window. I found dynamite in a hole but I used it to create a hole in rocks to go in a tunnel. Can you help me someone. Thanks a lot. I agree with the other members of the forum: it is a very good game.Sali

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 06:49 AM

Is anybody else finding this game distasteful? There are some really gross things that we have to do. I won't give it away only to say that I'm referring to the "Mama chores".Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!This chapter of Ravenhearst is really off the wall. A far cry from the other ones! But it is creepy which does make it fun. I will finish it but I doubt I'll replay it. I am curious about how others are taking this game.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 01:25 PM

Sali you should have used the pick on the rocks in the tunnel. Don't know why the dynamite worked in the rocks. I don't know if there is any more dynamite.
Richard
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 03:09 PM

I must stop reading this topic - I have never ever bought a CE, but I am getting sorely tempted while reading all your comments here! yay
Posted By: traveler

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 03:10 PM

"Is anybody else finding this game distasteful?"

The need to stare at the screen waiting...and waiting...and waiting for something to morph put me off and I quit the demo. Then I laughed when I read the comments earlier in this thread but I meant it when I said I wouldn't go near this game. I suppose 'intense psychological thriller' translates to 'ugh, this is disgusting'. You think the developers are laughing at what people will play as long as it has Ravenhearst on it? It was unnecessary for them to include 'really gross things' to make a good game. Sounds to me like a lack of respect for the player or a really warped sense of humor or both. My opinion anyway.

Gil.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 04:03 PM

Different strokes for different folks. I for one was not scared,freaked out or disgusted. I was intrigued by the contraptions and studied them and looked in every nook and cranny to see all the detail and creepiness they put in the rooms. The mannequins were astounding and you could easily forget they were not real beings, and the Mama chores made me laugh out loud because of the originality.

For me, this game was brilliant in every way. There are so many complaints on same old stories and games and this one had original twists and turns throughout. bravo

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By: traveler
"Is anybody else finding this game distasteful?"

The need to stare at the screen waiting...and waiting...and waiting for something to morph put me off and I quit the demo. Then I laughed when I read the comments earlier in this thread but I meant it when I said I wouldn't go near this game. I suppose 'intense psychological thriller' translates to 'ugh, this is disgusting'. You think the developers are laughing at what people will play as long as it has Ravenhearst on it? It was unnecessary for them to include 'really gross things' to make a good game. Sounds to me like a lack of respect for the player or a really warped sense of humor or both. My opinion anyway.

Gil.

Right on the money traveler! I also don't like the morphing. I'd rather have the good old hidden objects. I am about halfway through the game and I am disappointed. Why would the developers of this successful series stoop to grossness? As a loyal MCF consumer I feel cheated and used!Save the psychological thrillers for adventure games! mad

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 04:16 PM

As far as the morphing objects go, I think the developers were listening to what folks have had to say on the Big Fish forums over the last few years. When the CE of Dire Grove was released, there were many, *many* complaints by posters that the morphing objects were not going to be a part of the standard version; it was a continual lament, and reading some of the posts, you would have thought the world was coming to an end. I believe that is why the developers chose to go with morphing objects this time rather than hidden object scenes. I don't know as this will be carried into the next MCF game, but I do believe this is why they were chosen for this game. wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 04:48 PM

I think these game developers know that they have to bow to the consensus of what the majority of casual gamers want, and in this game they have done so. Personally, I don't mind if they are HO scenes or morphing ones - For me, morphing makes a pleasant change.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Marian
When the CE of Dire Grove was released, there were many, *many* complaints by posters that the morphing objects were not going to be a part of the standard version; it was a continual lament, and reading some of the posts, you would have thought the world was coming to an end.

Boy, are you right! I feel really bad for developers because no matter what they do they get complaints. I am so tired of HOG scenes in games and they are certainly readily available that it's a treat to have something new.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 05:11 PM

Call me squeamish but popping mama's zits just grossed me out!

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 05:12 PM

lol

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 05:12 PM

And I do believe that the developers have a delicious sense of humor. They turned things upside down. Think of how ironic it is that...

Click to reveal..
one of the CE extras is two standard hidden object scenes (and yet even with those, they were done in a more unusual way.)
laugh

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 05:15 PM

What a great game I hope they make more of the same. Will play it again in the future.
Richard
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Penny Lane
Is anybody else finding this game distasteful? There are some really gross things that we have to do. I won't give it away only to say that I'm referring to the "Mama chores".Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!This chapter of Ravenhearst is really off the wall. A far cry from the other ones! But it is creepy which does make it fun. I will finish it but I doubt I'll replay it. I am curious about how others are taking this game.

There were several things in the game that were distasteful, and had what I'd call sick or juvenile humor. Not just the "Mama chores" but the "maternity ward" with its inflating and deflating bellies and slurping/flatulence noises -- and similar things that are more sick humor than scariness. This kind of thing really detracted from the spookiness of the game. Despite all the effort they put into the graphics, animations, and overall atmosphere, it was not as spooky as its predecessors.

The morphing objects were overused, and some were quite small. If the objects are large enough, your peripheral vision will catch the changes. But if they are small, you have to be looking right at them. This means you have to spend time staring at one small section of the screen at a time, waiting to see if something changes, before moving on to stare at the next small section of the screen. This is very boring, not to mention eyestraining, which is why I didn't hesitate to make use of the strategy guide for the morphing puzzles. It's a puzzle to me why they replaced ALL the HOG scenes (except for one) with morphing object scenes.

The only "bonus play" in the Collector's Edition is that in order to open the ghost's doors, you get a set of 6 circles which contain parts of images that you have to match with previous places you've visited. So you have to backtrack, revisiting each location, and search each scene for something that resembles one of the small circular fragments of scenes. NOT the most fun puzzle I've ever encountered.

If I had it to do again, I'd get the standard version after a walkthrough comes out. Considering that the Strategy Guide included with the game doesn't even have words describing where you are, a fan-made walkthrough could easily be better than the Strategy Guide.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 05:35 PM

Jenny, if you go throught the strategy guide and find the morphing objects you open up two new "highlights magazine style" HOG scenes as a bonus as well.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 06:04 PM

I cannot get into the asylum coded door. Every time that I check the monitor a different number shows up!
Another problem. In the room where I click on the vase and a mannequin has a tag of some sort around its neck according to the strategy guide it shows a picture of where to go but the room is unfamiliar. Help please?

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 06:08 PM

Here's a post from the Big Fish forums about the asylum coded door:

Click to reveal..
The codes change every minute, so you only have limited time to put them in. When you go to the window or monitor to check the code, wait until it changes, then remember THAT code and run to the doors to enter it. The dial on the door should indicate how much time you have before it changes. When the dial goes from red to green again, the code will have changed again and the one you wrote down won't work.

Not sure about your other question yet. wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 06:29 PM

What page in the strategy guide Penny?

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 06:43 PM

Thanks Marian!That worked! Ana the page is 142. Looks like I have missed a room somewhere?Or the strategy guide shows only the answers so maybe I haven't been there yet. That's probably it!

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 06:59 PM

PennyLane, you won't get there till much later. No worries, you will automatically find your way there as you play.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/27/11 07:23 PM

Ok! That's what I thought! Thanks! wave
Posted By: hiettes66

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/28/11 12:49 AM

what do I do after the baby is born in the room off of the maternity ward ? Thanks

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/28/11 01:02 AM

Hi, hiettes66 and welcome to GameBoomers.

Have you cut the wires attached to the baby yet? If you have already done so, then maybe we can figure out some next step(s) after that for you. I just need to know if you have done that already. wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/28/11 01:04 AM

welcome to GameBoomers hiettes66!

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/28/11 01:40 AM

well jenny I would have to agree about the mama chores, I keep on saying to myself "you have to be joking" & it is making me sick to the stomach. done the toe nails & now the nose hairs & pimples OMG. trouble she doesn't have any of them.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/28/11 01:44 AM

It was enough to know that he had to do this chore, but to actually have to follow in his footsteps to this degree is disgusting.

I haven't gotten to that part yet, but am very close, not looking forward to it at all.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/28/11 10:40 AM

Aren't you glad we didn't have to empty her bedpan? razz
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/28/11 12:06 PM

What a COOL game...Downloaded on my LT....Bought it...Right away...Great Game..Love It...
Posted By: colpet

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/28/11 01:02 PM

Quote:
There were several things in the game that were distasteful, and had what I'd call sick or juvenile humor. Not just the "Mama chores" but the "maternity ward" with its inflating and deflating bellies and slurping/flatulence noises -- and similar things that are more sick humor than scariness. This kind of thing really detracted from the spookiness of the game. Despite all the effort they put into the graphics, animations, and overall atmosphere, it was not as spooky as its predecessors.

I'm playing this game now, and I have to say it is somewhat distasteful. I think they've mistaken gross-out for scary. Spoiler below:
Click to reveal..
On my multiple tries to sever the umbilical cord, I finally turned off the sound. I'm doing this whith the mini-games as well.

I do like the puzzles, just not the way they are presented.
Posted By: MrLipid

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/28/11 03:13 PM

Downloaded the demo just to see if it would work. Works fine.

Not impressed by the tone or by the morphing objects. Tone alternates between dark and sophomoric and morphing objects slow everything down.

If this is the future direction of BFG, I'm glad I left.

YMMV

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/28/11 04:04 PM

At least you had no technical problems with the game, MrLipid. grin wink

I do understand the criticisms that have been leveled against this game. What won me over, ultimately, was the variety of ingenious puzzles contained therein. It truly gave my brain a workout in some surprising and original ways. wave
Posted By: Jill

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/28/11 05:52 PM

I've just finished this game and loved it. I wish, though, there was some way to go back and just do the puzzles. I thought some of them were outstanding. In adventure games I keep a save at puzzle points so I can replay favourites... maybe HOAG\MOAG developers will take the hint!
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 12:26 AM

Have to add my 2-bits even though it's in the minority. Played about 40 min. of the demo and liked it until reading some of the things that have to be done, then I'll have to opt out. Didn't mind the morphing but they were hard to find when the scene is so dark.
Feel BF if leaning to far to the dark side as well as sooo many CE's.
I like HOG's/IHOG's but know I really enjoyed games like Farmscapes and Gardenscapes.
Posted By: linda333

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 01:18 AM

I am only at the beginning of the game but already need a nudge in the right direction. I am in a house with scrap metal on a table-cupboard area. I have to lift the scrap metal and even looking at the SG I can't figure out where I attach the rope exactly...I keep trying to connect it to something but it never attaches to anything I try. Help please!

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 01:53 AM

Hi Linda,

All I had to do was click on the scrap metal with the rope in order to lift it up, and I don't remember the cursor being particularly picky here. Are you sure that you are trying to use the rope and not the twine (another item that you obtain in the early stages of the game)? Otherwise, I can't think of why this would not be working for you. Let us know if you are still stuck. wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 02:40 AM

Figured out how to lift the scrap metal. Thanks...now stuck in the area where I fixed the tap, hooked up the garden hose and walked to the right...at a cliff and a piece of paper is wedged in rocks high up on cliff area. Can't reach it. I have a ladder but it doesn't want to attach to anything...can anyone tell me what I am missing here and now to move on. Thank you.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 02:47 AM

Place the ladder across the chasm.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 02:57 AM

Ha, ha, I tried that and couldn't get it to work. Went back and tried again, this time got it! Thanks..

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 03:00 AM

lol I can't tell you how many times that's happened to me. Have fun!

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 10:45 AM

I can't play anymore of this disgusting game. I think the developers belong in the asylum with the other characters.
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 11:17 AM

After downloading and playing only a few minutes of the game my eyes hurt. I think I will have to pass on this one.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 02:21 PM

A Gamezebo review of the game can be found here.
It pretty much touches upon all the opinions of the game that have been expressed in our forum discussion. wave
Posted By: MrLipid

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 02:49 PM

A very evenhanded review. Gives a clear picture of the pluses and minuses.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 03:49 PM

Hi again, I am now fitting the door pieces to match with different parts of the game, I am on the third yellow door to let out one of the ladies, I have managed to do all but one the Nurse on reception, it just wont fit over it, so I tried it on the screen one in the office where we were given various numbers for the locks, anyone know how to get the nurse to fit the picture, because to my eyes its all out of sink.

Thanks for all the help so far, June

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 03:55 PM

The nurse you need to go to the surveillance room, zoom into the monitors and then click a few times till the nurse comes up and zoom in again to the nurse.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 04:27 PM

Margie just posted her blog walkthrough for the game. THe link is added to the first post.

Thanks Margie! kissy

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/29/11 08:16 PM

Margie! bravo flowers

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/30/11 01:41 AM

I just read the review of this game on Gamezebo. As stated same opinions as us Gameboomers. I tried to find the walkthrough but could't see it anywhere. Can someone direct me to the correct site for this. Thank you...

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/30/11 01:44 AM

Hi Linda,

You can find the blog walkthrough here:

Escape from Ravenhearst walkthrough

wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 11/30/11 01:57 AM

Thank you!

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/03/11 08:08 PM

I need some direction to get past the DNA puzzle. Even checking out the walkthru I still can't seem to get it right. I checked the numbers on the birth certificate. However I can't figure out how to use the numbers. For example there are numbers under every letter of the name. So how do I know which numbers to try? And also the DNA puzzle itself seems difficult to access for knowing where a number is located. Sorry but I just can't get this one. All help appreciated.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/03/11 08:26 PM

The following is from the walkthrough:

Click to reveal..
Look at the certificate of birth the mannequin is holding; raise the tabs behind the letters DNA and make a note of them since the numbers are RANDOM. If you lift up a tab and it looks like a 'b' use that as a number '6'.

Return to the birthing room in the back room of the maternity ward.

Zoom into the device; slide the dials so the numbers fall on the lines you believe correspond to the numbers you found on the certificate of birth. The low numbers are on top and the highest numbers are at the bottom.

The actual gauges don't have numbers or notches.

Zoom into the gauges on the left; verify the numbers you set on the device are correct, if they are not, re-set the dials on the DNA device.

The letter D corresponds to the left gauge. The letter N corresponds to the center gauge. The letter A corresponds to the right gauge.

Once the gauges are in the right spots, click on the small green (@) button in the upper right for a baby to fall into the basin.

Let us know if this helps. I know you said you checked the walkthrough, but I thought I would go over this again first, just in case.

After you put the numbers into the device, you can "check your work," so to speak, by taking a look at the gauges - this will give you a feel for where a 5 would be on the device, an 8, or whatever numbers you need to put in. wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/03/11 09:08 PM

Thank you, got it!

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/03/11 09:36 PM

Great! bravo

Enjoy the rest of the game. smile
Posted By: topcat

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/04/11 03:30 AM

I have xp and dont have any problems im half done!

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/04/11 02:53 PM

I am glad you aren't having any issues Topcat! Enjoy the game.

Ana wave
Posted By: abby

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/06/11 12:50 AM

i have just had baby charles shoot out of the shoot and i cut the wires green,red .blue just like the eyes and it says take baby charles but it won't let me take him,what now.thanks

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/06/11 01:14 AM

If you have cut the wires correctly, you should be able to take the baby. If you hit the green button again, does anything happen? wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/06/11 06:25 PM

it just throws another baby down the shoot.i know iam cutting them right,if you cut the wrong one thr baby blows up.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/06/11 06:55 PM

If you have cut the wires correctly, I can't think of any reason why you shouldn't be able to just take the baby. Maybe someone else will come along and be able to give you some better ideas/suggestions. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/06/11 09:00 PM

There is a trick to cutting the blue wire. The first two go perfectly. But the third one - blue - is picky. If you place the wire cutters on the blue one just like you did the other two, it won't cut. I think it's too close to the right edge. Just move the cutters over to the left a bit and away from the edge. It's took me at least a dozen tries to figure it out!

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/06/11 09:08 PM

THanks Drac!

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/06/11 09:08 PM

Thank you, Draclvr - I hope that is the solution to abby's problem! wave

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/06/11 11:17 PM

I also thought that you had to cut them at the exact time that the eyes lit up in that color. I timed it to the sound it was making. Don't worry abby, I blew up that baby about 10 times, it really started to upset me.

thracia

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/06/11 11:28 PM

thanks i will give it a try and let you know.
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/08/11 01:52 AM

Just finished this game. Had a Lot of trouble getting it going but BF has excellent support! This may be a casual game but I think it should be listed on the Darkside, lol. BTW, just learned I am getting a Mystery Case Files Badge. I'm probably the last one to find out about this but how cool of them! bravo

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/15/11 03:05 PM

Hi,Everyone..

Does anyone know of a glitch..Where I need the stork key..Which I got to open the door where the dead bodies are....I never got it back...I need the key to advance through the next door...I have all the tokens,but no stork key in inventory...

Thanks, Bunches...

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/15/11 03:11 PM

Hi Darleen,

You don't use a stork key to advance through the next door; there is a different key that is required. wave12

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/15/11 03:13 PM

Ok ...

I really need to know how to get through that door...Cause the WT says I need a key...The stork key..To open up the holes to place the tokens,,,

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/15/11 03:20 PM

Darleen, I may have misunderstood your question. I was thinking you had already used the stork key once to unlock a door, but apparently you have not?

If so, give me a chance to ponder this. wave12

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/15/11 03:21 PM

Are you looking at this walkthrough?

Ana wave12

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/15/11 03:24 PM

OH BOY..

Thanks Ana...That one worked.. rah

Thanks,Marian....I got it now...I didn't put the tokens in the places I was supposed to...I already used the stork key to open the tokens up.... blush

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/15/11 03:26 PM

bravo12 Onward and upward! Have fun, Darleen! thumbsUp12 happydance12

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/16/11 02:46 PM

Ok...Another problem I have..

The WT says to use the ice pick on the guy to do an lobotomy...It says to put it in the center hole....I have tried ,and tried.... It doesn't work...

"Help"

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/16/11 03:27 PM

Hi Darleen,

You've shaved off his hair with the razor you found in the bathroom, correct? And you've opened the panel and are trying to use the ice pick there? wave12

I'll take another look at the walkthrough too.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/16/11 03:28 PM

Yes....

I positioned it everywhere...It doesn't work frown

Also in the WT pic...It doesn't look like an ice pick...It looks like a screw driver.. think

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/16/11 03:44 PM

Here's from a different walkthrough:

Click to reveal..
Use the Ice Pick to remove the grating from the wall.

Put the Sleeping Potion inside the ventilation duct.

Click the head of the mannequin sitting at the table for a closer look.

Use the Razor three times to shave off the patch of hair on the side of its head.

Use the Ice Pick to pry the square panel off the side of the skull.

Use the Ice Pick again on the hole in the center to turn the dial from Normal to Lobotomy.

Click the table in front of the seated mannequin to start the card game.

It's probably just some little thing, Darleen; we just need to figure out what it is. woozy12 wave12

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/16/11 03:47 PM

I tried taking the grate off...No luck..I tried using the pick on the square patch..No luck....

I will try again....

Thanks, Marian..
<HUGS>

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/16/11 03:48 PM

I'm frustrated too, Darleen - hopefully someone else will have some other ideas how to get you past this point! help grin12

On the Big Fish forums, I saw someone else having the same problem--advice was to make sure that you are using the ice pick, which is located on a table in the room with the guy strapped to the bed, the one where you climbed through the window to the courtyard. The poster went on to say that if that room is not the right one, it's the room across the hallway from it.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/16/11 04:03 PM

Ok/ I totally give up....I have tried every part of this guys head...Nothing opens up...

I noticed in one of the blogs..someone else thought the ice pick looked like a screw driver smirk

Maybe someone will come along to help me find the magic area on his head... think

Thanks ,Marian

Oh ..So is there two ice-picks....Cause I only have one in inventory think

OMG...I am so embrassed... redface12 I was using the pick axe :lol:...The ice -pick was in the room with the guy lying on the bed...

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/16/11 04:14 PM

The ice pick could definitely look very similar to a screwdriver. Maybe go back over the walkthrough and make sure you have the ice pick?

This is a complicated game and it's easy to get stuck. woozy12

EDIT: Don't be embarrassed, Darleen...this is one difficult game!! bravo12 happydance12

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/16/11 04:15 PM

Marian...Read my edit above.. slapforehead slapforehead

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/16/11 04:17 PM

I read it!! I'm just glad you can move on with the game!!! bravo12 thumbsUp12

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/20/11 08:17 PM

I am stuck in the area of the game where I need to find the "blue handle"...I am sure I have found all of the photos needed. Gone over and over this. I have all the handles but the blue one. The walkthru says it is at the cottage near the entrance gate. Go to the fountain..I just can't find anything that relates to this....I don't know why but I just can't see the fountain or the blue handle. I need some serious directons here. Thank you for any help.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/20/11 08:26 PM

Linda, I don't remember this part of the game well enough to help you in a very specific way, but someone on the Big Fish forums couldn't find the blue handle and was given the following hints:

Click to reveal..
Have you put the flailing arms to sleep yet, and have you looked through all the pictures on the monitor to see the code for the room?

Hopefully someone else will be along to provide you with more help for this part of the game. wave12

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/20/11 08:33 PM

Thanks, will go back to look around again. But not sure what failing arms is all about...??? Put them to sleep how? Thanks again for any help.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/20/11 08:48 PM

The arms will stop flailing when you

Click to reveal..
put everyone to sleep with a potion. You should have read a page in a book that tells you where to use the potion. As far as where the potion goes, this involves going into the room with the dummy playing the card game; there is a location there where you need to place the potion.

Yes, this game is complex! grin12

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/20/11 09:02 PM

Thank you once again. Yes, I find this particular game more difficult to find all the clues and get them done! Moving on...

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 12/20/11 09:28 PM

Moving on sounds good. happydance12 Enjoy the rest of the game. wave12
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 07/04/12 03:58 AM

Well, I'm 6 months behind everybody but I just finished playing this game. It took longer than some full fledged adventure games!

I liked it but not so sure about the morphing scenes (one of the reasons it tooks so long). Too much staring at the screen.

One part a little gruesome? Yes, but it's just a game. Different and challenging but I think I liked the second game better.

Did not unlock either of the bonus sections though. Oh well.

Re: Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition - Now on BigFish - 07/04/12 04:24 AM

This was a long and challenging game, for sure. Congratulations for finishing it. smile wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community