GB HOMEPAGE

Does Farmscapes CE ever end?

Posted By: Kayc

Does Farmscapes CE ever end? - 03/26/12 10:23 AM

Hi all, wave
I downloaded Farmscapes CE when it was the game giveaway for one day. I was just wondering if there's an ending to it. I'm at level 268 and finished upgrading all three farms. I haven't seen any bonus levels with stars and Tom won't go home. I have read where you get so many stars on the bonus levels. There must be something I'm not doing. The game just keeps going and going. lol
Kay
Posted By: Marian

Re: Does Farmscapes CE ever end? - 03/26/12 12:24 PM

I haven't played this game to the point where I have finished upgrading all three farms to the end, so I don't know if the game officially ends or not. I see someone on the Big Fish forum saying that once you get the phone call talking about Tom going home that you only have a few puzzles left to play before the initial farm ends, leaving you with two more farms to decorate, but that then you basically start over. Hopefully some other player of this game will be able to advise you. That's a heck of a lot of levels you have played. grin wave
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Does Farmscapes CE ever end? - 03/26/12 01:04 PM

Thanks Marian, wave
I may have a glitch but I was just curious about the bonus levels with stars that I didn't get. Think I'll quit the levels awhile and give Tom a break so he'll leave that poor chicken alone. lol
Kay
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Does Farmscapes CE ever end? - 03/26/12 01:25 PM

lol It's not often you hear of someone looking for the game to end. Hope that you, Tom amd the chickens find some rest.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community