GB HOMEPAGE

Vampire Saga: Break Out - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Vampire Saga: Break Out - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/12 02:07 PM

You can download Vampire Saga: Break Out here.

Quote:

Sink your teeth into the jugular of a heart-stopping journey through the town of Hell Lock in Vampire Saga: Break Out, the third chapter in the popular series of hidden object adventure games. As you guide a doctor through the panic-stricken streets of Hell Lock, you will slowly uncover the source of a red-eyed terror that is turning the townspeople into murderous creatures of the night. Pave the way to a confrontation with the evil that resides in the underbelly of the doomed town. Are you thirsty? Then take a bite out of Vampire Saga: Break Out and drink your fill!

20 animated story scenes
Explore decrepit locations
Solve mind-bending puzzles
Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Vampire Saga: Break Out - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/12 02:30 PM

Thanks, Ana. The first two Vampire Saga games were Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box and Vampire Saga: Welcome to Hell Lock (in that order). I'll be interested to hear what other GameBoomers think of this third installment. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Vampire Saga: Break Out - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/12 02:46 PM

Thanks for reminding me avout "Pandora's Box". That was a really good game. Makes the decision to get this one easy.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Vampire Saga: Break Out - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/12 05:33 PM

Thanks Ana, Played a little of the demo and bought it. Interesting and creepy. I'm really enjoying it. Lots of interaction. More interacting than circled HO findings. woot

Re: Vampire Saga: Break Out - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/11/12 06:02 PM

Enjoy the game, Gail. smile wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Vampire Saga: Break Out - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/12 11:33 PM

I loved the first two games, used a free credit for this one. Doesn't get better than that.

thracia
Posted By: sleuth62

Re: Vampire Saga: Break Out - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/13/12 08:44 PM

Played Vampire-Panadora's Box and enjoyed that one alot. Didn't play the second one. Downloaded this one today. I just didn't care for this game,I stayed with the download and it did get a mite better but this is not on my list to buy.It didn;t move along and wasn't as clever as Pandoras Box.

Re: Vampire Saga: Break Out - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/13/12 08:46 PM

I appreciate your taking the time to post your opinion, sleuth62; the more opinions, the better! wave
© 2022 GameBoomers Community