GB HOMEPAGE

Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/05/13 02:47 PM

You can download Namariel Legends: Iron Lord -here.

Quote:

A terrible Iron Lord has descended upon the prosperous nation of Namerial. With the help of a powerful and menacing legion of mechanical soldiers, he has conquered this once thriving state, and it is up to you to escape from prison, reach the base of his fortress and solve the mystery of his dark power! Be the one to face the dark ruler and destroy the source of the Iron Lord’s power. Exciting adventures, true courage and a mysterious world await!
Escape to a world of excitement and fantasy!
Explore 50 various game locations
Earn countless achievements!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/05/13 02:55 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/05/13 07:53 PM

Thanks, Ana smile wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/06/13 02:42 PM

Ana: After my "vent" yesterday, (for which I feel I hadn't!), I looked into this game - don't know how I missed it. It is fun and I bought it. Also, no HOS. I usually play those if there is nothing else available.

Also, noticed today they have a CE that looks fantastic, which I am downloading the demo on now.

Just wanted people to know.

Thanks.

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/06/13 02:57 PM

Laurette, I'm happy that the drought is over for you. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/06/13 03:19 PM

Hi Laurette, if the CE is downloaded from Playrix, I wouldn't bother. There is a serious bug and to date no one has been able to complete it.
There is a thread here on this forum (not sure how to provide a direct link).

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/06/13 04:03 PM

Upsydaisy: I downloaded the CE demo (House of 1000 Doors...) from BF. Hope there's no problem with that.

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/06/13 04:05 PM

Upsydaisy, the glitch from Playrix is fixed.

Please lets leave this thread for the BF version of Namariel that is glitch free and if you wish to discuss the other version from Playrix, post in the Playrix thread. thanks I moved your comments to the Playrix thread.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/07/13 11:40 PM

So far, so good. I ran into one minor glitch that may have been caused by an automatic update on my computer. An inventory item got locked onto the screen and I had to log off to exit the game. Uninstall/reinstall fixed the glitch.

This is a really good game for the money. Pretty challenging. However, hint function isn't much help and so far no w/t. BFG forum has been helpful the one time so far that I got stuck. Turned out I just hadn't explored a previous location carefully enough.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/08/13 01:13 AM

What a cute game. It's very enjoyable.
Posted By: Chief

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/08/13 04:33 AM

This is one very creative game.

Chief wave

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/08/13 04:38 AM

Three more yes votes. I will put it on my list for the future. smile

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/08/13 04:41 AM

I just started it and it seems very good.

Ana wave
Posted By: Chief

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/08/13 04:42 AM

Marian, play it now. wink dance

Chief wave

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/08/13 05:09 AM

How can I not take orders from the Chief? wink grin

Ana - sounds good! smile
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/08/13 09:42 AM

Hi everybody! wave Chief! wave

This is really fun and creative game. Even without my favorite HOS I'm enjoying it very much. Got stuck a few times and unstucked myself. smile

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/08/13 02:18 PM

Nice to see you, Springchicken, and I'm glad to hear that you too are enjoying the game. smile wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/08/13 09:35 PM

Hope my previous post didn't sound too negative. This is a really nice game. Highly recommend unless you're someone who prefers HO's in the game. This one is straight adventure. And despite no w/t, I think most gamers can complete the game with little trouble as long as you're observant.

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/09/13 06:44 PM

I guess I'm not observant enough (joking). All I have left in inventory is a piece of glass. Have looked everywhere and hint button tells me there is nothing to do anywhere. Help, please.

Thanks.

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/09/13 06:53 PM

I hope someone can help, Laurette. wave
Posted By: menahune

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/09/13 07:30 PM

I don't know where you are in the game, Laurette; but at one point there's a time glass that needs sand. Use the sharp glass to cut the bag to get the sand

Janice

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/09/13 08:05 PM

Thanks, Janice. I'll keep looking.

Just went back and still can't make any progress. I also posted on BF's forum. Hope someone can help.

Thanks.

Went back again and started playing around with railcar switches and it moved to the "end of the line." There I found the hourglass and sand.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 06/26/13 12:55 AM

Excellent game and most likely will be in my next years top 20.
No HOs, YeeHa... Great graphics, puzzles, story, etc.
Keep em coming there Devs, pretty please with Honey on top...
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 07/01/13 08:07 PM

Was this game centered around machines and making machines work? I'm not a fan of those and I can't find a walkthrough to see what the game is like. But Im curious because this game is highly rated.

kim

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 07/01/13 08:31 PM

I played it and thought it was great but it is not a machinarium type game if that is what you are afraid of. Try the demo and you will know in the first scene if it's what you like.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 07/01/13 09:28 PM

Great game I played it twice.
Richard
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 07/01/13 10:42 PM

Yes Ana, I don't like games like Machinearium so I'll try this one
© 2024 GameBoomers Community