GB HOMEPAGE

Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony - New IHOG on Big Fish - 08/31/14 03:12 PM

You can download Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Quote:
An old mirror reveals a terrible secret when a strange creature suddenly emerges and begins terrorizing your home. But you soon learn he's just a lackey for an even bigger threat - a group of evil witches who want to take over the world! Stopping them won't be easy, though. Your whole house has been enchanted with a series of deadly tricks and traps. A trip down the hallway is now a dangerous battle of will and wits. Can you overcome the obstacles and send the witches packing before the night is over? Find out in this thrilling Hidden Object Adventure game!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony - New IHOG on Big Fish - 08/31/14 05:01 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/01/14 10:39 AM

Great video on the game. Thanks Marian.
Posted By: thracia

Re: Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/08/14 11:55 PM

Just had to pop in to say I really liked this game. Lots to do and very long.Morphing objects as well Very well made.

thracia

Re: Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/09/14 12:00 AM

Thanks so much for letting us know, thracia. We love to hear players' opinions on games. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/09/14 01:01 AM

Hi, thracia!

Thanks for posting your comments. I have a BF coupon that expires on Wednesday, so I think I'll use it to pick this one up. There are so few SEs to choose from because I usually buy the CEs, so I'll strike while the iron is hot lol !

Susan

Re: Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/09/14 01:03 AM

Good idea, Susan. Grab it before there's nothing left for you to use a coupon code on. grin
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/22/14 09:39 PM

I just got around to playing thie CE. One of the best of the year. Although puzzles are easy and HOS pretty standard, the number of locations to find and explore seems endless. The challenge is to remember where inventory items fit. Game is not linear. But the map shows pictures of each available locarion, which jogs your memory. And "teleporting" from map helps avoid backtracking. For anyone who's been holding off for a good sale, this one would be an excellent choice.

Re: Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/22/14 09:46 PM

That sounds really good; thank you for commenting on it! wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/23/14 07:51 PM

Thanks Marian! smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community