GB HOMEPAGE

Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/10/15 09:58 AM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
From best-selling developer Eipix comes the exciting continuation of a classic Phantasmat brand!

In this chilling story, you're on your way to take your daughter to her high school prom when tragedy strikes. But your hometown isn't at all what it seems... Due to your expert sleuthing, the gruesome truth emerges. You can solve the mystery of what really happened here 50 years ago. But can you do it in time to save your daughter – and yourself? Find out in this time-bending Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure Game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:

Experience a different perspective in the bonus game
Replay hidden object puzzles and mini-games
Consult the included Strategy Guide
Test your limits by earning achievements
Enjoy collectibles, music, movies and more

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/10/15 10:14 AM

It looks great! Thanks Marian. thumbsup
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/10/15 01:29 PM

Thanks, Marian. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/10/15 04:58 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/11/15 01:32 PM

Thanks Marian. I picked this one up with the sale yesterday. Very good so far. I enjoyed the first game in the series, not so much the second one. So far I like this one as much as the first one. Nice and spooky.

thracia
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/13/15 08:16 PM

I accidentally deleted a profile on the latest Phantasmet sp? game. Did system restore, and still did not come up. Am I out of luck?

Thanks for any help.

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/13/15 08:29 PM

I don't think there's any way to get that back - but I am not an expert in such matters.

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/13/15 09:45 PM

Deleted how? By going into the folder and deleting it or by starting a new one?

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/13/15 10:15 PM

I had left my computer on, set at the page that says, "if this is not you..." and selected the one I had been playing, asking me if I wanted to delete it. Not paying attention, I clicked yes (I know, stupid), and now it's gone. This game is fun, but can be a bit tedious, and my other profile was very near the start of the game.

Thank you for replying.

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/14/15 03:19 AM

You may be able to find the profile in your game folder but at this point you may be passed that point by now.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/14/15 04:13 AM

Hi, Laurette!

Did you contact Big Fish Customer Service to see if they can help?

Susan

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/14/15 06:09 PM

Thanks everyone. I just started almost over and am now past the point I was before. That'll teach me!

P.S. Regarding the souvenier room, I can't find the last one. It looks like a gold square with a green square drawing inside it. The hint button doesn't help. If anyone knows where it is, please reply. Also, the same thing with the eyes. In the elevator, on the lefthand side, it definitely looks like an eye, but won't take it, and hint, again, doesn't help. Thanks.

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/16/15 12:48 AM

Laurette, since I don't have the game, I do not have access to the strategy guide. Hopefully someone playing will be able to help.

Ana wave

Re: Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/16/15 12:59 AM

Laurette, I don't have access to the strategy guide either, but there's a thread on Big Fish about the souvenirs and apparently with some of them there is an action you have to perform in order to reveal them. I realize you probably already know this, but that's all I could find.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community