GB HOMEPAGE

Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love - New Mahjong on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love - New Mahjong on Big Fish - 05/12/15 03:04 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love here.

Quote:
Something terrible and strange happened on the day of Margaret's wedding. Her fiance disappeared in the middle of the ceremony! After desperately seeking help from a detective agency, the investigation came to a standstill with no answers for Margaret. Is it possible that a sinister family curse is to blame? Margaret is not going to give up easily.

Join Margaret as she digs through her ancestors' history to uncover long forgotten secrets that may shed light on the mystery. Complete quests on a variety of levels, collect chains of evidence and move through the storyline. You're the only one who can help dispel the family curse. Stolen love must be returned!

Mahjong with a twist
Exciting adventure on 60 unique levels
Use bonuses to help your investigation

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love - New Mahjong on Big Fish - 05/12/15 03:06 PM

THanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love - New Mahjong on Big Fish - 05/13/15 07:18 AM

Thanks, Marian. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love - New Mahjong on Big Fish - 05/13/15 10:41 AM

A very different Mahjong. Thanks Marian. wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love - New Mahjong on Big Fish - 05/14/15 11:05 PM

I like this MJ a little better than the others I've been playing.

PATSY
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love - New Mahjong on Big Fish - 05/14/15 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: PATSY
I like this MJ a little better than the others I've been playing.

PATSY

Thanks for letting us know you like the game, Patsy. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community