GB HOMEPAGE

Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 03:07 AM

GameBoomers is 21 today! We are all grown up! hearts

Thank you all for being here, we would be nothing without the dedicated staff and the members that post and comment. In a world of social media it's hard to compete with the simple of click of a button to acknowledge a post, but here in the forums we greatly appreciate you taking a moment to say thank you or comment to our announcements or member posts. We appreciate you all for being here.

birthday GameBoomers!

We love you MaG! hearts

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 03:27 AM

Hurrah for Gameboomers !!!! And a very birthday Yeah !!!! dance dance dance

I love coming here and so enjoy talking to the fabulous staff and my fellow members yay

And definitely include me in sending LOVE to MaG flowers flowers flowers
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 04:48 AM

Another year gone by already?

birthday GameBoomers!

Thank you MaG, Ana, and all of you wonderful moderators and members!
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 05:16 AM

birthdayGameBoomers
Thank you MaG, Ana, and all the other hard working Moderators, because of all the great moderators and members in this Forum, it makes it an absolute FUN, Relaxing place to visit.

Thanks again Gameboomers, all the best and hopefully this site will last for many many more years to come.....
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 09:25 AM

Thank you to MaG, Ana, all the moderators, and members for making GameBoomers a wonderful safe place to make new friends from all over the world! I appreciate all the hard work and dedication it has taken and continues to take to keep this a place where we can visit, get help with games, share our concerns, comfort and joy as a community.

birthday Happy Birthday GameBoomers! birthday
Posted By: Taintedfury

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 09:26 AM

birthday 21St to all GameBoomers..

Congrats too all the Staff urock and Members rah who are always ready to offer help & advice where needed as well a listening ear. thumbsup

woot penguin
Posted By: connie

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 11:45 AM

birthday GameBoomers, Thanks MaG and all the moderators for making this the Best site on the web. hearts
Posted By: judith

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 02:53 PM

birthday GameBoomers; it's hard to believe it's been 21 years. Here's to 21 more. Thanks to MaG, Ana & all the mods for all their hard work.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 03:11 PM

birthday GameBoomers. I have been a member here for what will be 20 years in another month and it's like a second home to me.

Many thanks to MaG and to Ana who have done and do so much, and to all the other staff and forum members who make this such a special place. flowers
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 04:53 PM

Can't believe I've enjoyed this site and everyone on it for 15 years already. Time sure flies with good friends.
birthday puppy joy2
Posted By: gymcandy1

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 05:14 PM

birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAMEBOOMERS!! birthday

21 years old?? Well you're legal now MaG. wink

Thanks to MaG and all the wonderful moderators. bravo

joe
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 05:38 PM

Woohoo! We're all drinking age now *Hic!* grin birthday

Love to MaG and all the folks that got Gameboomers off the ground.

TM thumbsup
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 06:12 PM

Thank you to MaG, Ana, all the moderators, and members. This is a special place to come here feel safe and welcomed. I enjoy GB!!!!! Thank you again. thanks flowers
Posted By: Chief

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/20 06:25 PM

birthday GameBoomers birthday

A big thanks to MaG for all the work she did for this great site. hearts

To Ana and the mods, keep GB going as it is: a wonderful place to come everyday. flowers

André wave
Posted By: soot

Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/02/20 12:33 AM

woot

Happy Birthday GameBoomers!!

and 21 no less ... whoa, we can really celebrate this one properly ... CHEERS!!

wave2

lab

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/02/20 01:41 AM

Yeah. Where are the drinks set up? I can use a Margarita or something!

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/02/20 06:01 AM

Drinks ?? That could lead to dancing round the pool and lampshade hats !! What memories lol lol lol
Posted By: colpet

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/02/20 11:15 AM

Wow! Happy Birthday!! GameBoomers was my first ever forum, and I was lucky to have found such a kind, and friendly site. For 21 years it has kept this standard going through the hard work of MaG, the moderators, and contributors. While I don't visit as much anymore, I know when I come here, it will be the same welcoming place I rely on for the best information on the games I love to play.
birthday
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/03/20 10:23 PM

I was directed to this place by someone at an EB store in Burnaby, having vented to him at length about trolls on other gaming sites, and I've been here ever since.

Happy Birthday GB, and thanks for being the best place on the Internet! Best moderators, best gamers. praise bravo hug

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/03/20 11:29 PM

That's cool that the person at EB knew about GameBoomers back then, hagatha. wave
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/04/20 04:57 AM

Marian, it was a clerk in an EB store in Burnaby. Maybe he was a member back then? Who knows? Anyway, it was a happy discovery.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/05/20 09:39 PM

This really is the friendliest site on the entire web. Much love to Mag, Ana, all the other mods and the greatest members on the planet. I love this place. hearts
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/08/20 01:01 PM

I remember being a Newbie here was welcomed and will stay here until ...... Thank You for the 21 years and counting joy Miss my old friends , and new ones here cant sit up too long like I used to But... I Loved it here then and Still love my Gameboomers Today urock Viva Gameboomers birthday
Posted By: Albert

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/10/20 07:09 PM

GO GO GO Gameboomers! I can’t begin to tell you how much you’ve all meant to me over the years. No matter how much turbulence there was in the world, there was always this Fortress of Peace.

With much love,
Albert
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/11/20 01:15 PM

birthday GameBoomers! Thank you MaG, Ana & mods for keeping this lovely site going and thanks to all the great members for your friendship over the years!

Much love to all!

Mary hearts
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/11/20 01:36 PM

Wow! Twenty one years! Hard to believe and we are still going strong thanks to MaG, Ana and all the others who work so hard to make this place the best. I'll have that Marg with you, oldbroad!

I think Albert said it best.

No matter how much turbulence there was in the world, there was always this Fortress of Peace.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/12/20 10:43 PM

birthday GameBoomers!!!

A huge thank you to MaG, Ana, Moderators and other staff for such an awesome site! flowers
Posted By: MaG

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/21/20 02:31 AM

Oh my! We're all in the peak of life. lol

Thanks to Ana and all the Staff that tirelessly keep GameBoomers going. They are all doing such a great job. rah

I have been old enough for years, Joe!

Nice to see old friends and new. Makes me very happy, yet nostalgic.

Keep safe and be well. To the members - Know that I and GameBoomers LOVE and appreciate you.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/21/20 02:55 AM

MaG! What a treat to hear from you... we all miss you and hope you are well and happy!

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/21/20 03:07 AM

It's so good to hear from you, MaG. You are missed. Hope all is well! hearts

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/21/20 03:13 AM

What a lovely surprise to see you posting, MaG flowers

Hope you are well and keeping safe.

Love, Mad hearts
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/21/20 03:33 AM

How wonderful to see you here, MaG! hearts

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/21/20 07:00 AM

So nice to see you posting and that you are well MaG!! flowers
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/21/20 07:06 AM

Great to hear from MaG bravo , take care, be safe and again, thank you MaG for all you have done for this Great Forum.
Posted By: connie

Re: Happy 21st Birthday GameBoomers - 06/21/20 01:38 PM

So Great to see you here MaG, you are missed. hearts
© 2024 GameBoomers Community