GB HOMEPAGE

Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/23 01:22 PM

birthday GameBoomers!

Thank you all, old and new for helping to keep us going and celebrating our birthday month!

Thank you to all of you moderators, reviewers, site support etc. who selflessly work behind the scenes in various roles! You are all awesome!

Thank you to MaG, who continues to keep us alive and kicking. Without her dedication we wouldn't be here today.

Love you all and appreciate the friendships I've made here.

Ana hearts
Posted By: Marian

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/23 01:48 PM

birthday GameBoomers!

This has been my home away from home for 23 years now; I would say that speaks for itself! happydance

Special thanks and appreciation go to MaG and to Ana for all of their hard work and dedication that have made this site what it is. hearts

I have met many wonderful people here, for which I will always be grateful. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/23 03:39 PM

birthday to GameBoomers!

thanks to all! urock
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/23 03:52 PM

Happy birthday! may you be here another 24 years and more ..... to the best game-site I know! From your most beginner-level friend! me smile
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/23 05:37 PM

Happy Birthday, Gameboomers and members. I joined on 2006… seems like yesterday 😍
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/23 06:39 PM

birthday GameBoomers!

Many thanks to all who keep this site humming along. praise

Truly an enjoyable, special community! thumbsup
Posted By: judith

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/23 06:55 PM

birthday Wow!! Where did the time go. Just seems like yesterday we were all asking for help on the Gabriel Knight games.
Posted By: Fogfighter

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/23 08:07 PM

Congrats to surviving the Y2K apocalypse. smashpc
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/23 08:28 PM

Happiest birthday to all urock woot
Posted By: Orion

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/23 08:42 PM

Happy Birthday GameBoomers! 24 years....that is a lot of conversation, so many threads and postings, many friends made, tons of fun and enough games made and played throughout the years too high to count. Cheers to all those who made it possible and kept it going. What a site! Something to be very very proud of. Thank you all !
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/23 10:47 PM

birthdayGameboomers and members and a Big Thanks to all the Mods who keep this Great Forum running smoothly and thanks to all the members who contribute to this Forum.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/01/23 10:54 PM

Wow! My undying gratitude to MaG and all those who developed and ran this website what seems a lifetime ago! And then to all the mods, admins and members throughout these 24 years. Quite a place we have here and something to be proud of!
Posted By: soot

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/02/23 12:05 AM

birthday

Happy Birthday GameBoomers happydance
MaG, You ROCK urock
Wishing you all many, many more!! bravo

birthday
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/02/23 04:20 AM

Wow. Has it been that long? I've been coming here for a long time!

Thank you so much for giving us all a great place to meet friends and talk about games and everything else under the sun.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/02/23 05:10 AM

Yeah !! A very birthday to Gameboomers yay yay yay

And special thanks to MaG and all the staff who look after the site and spoil us all praise praise praise
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/02/23 08:24 AM

24 Years! Incredible! Hard to believe I've been coming here for 19 years! So much has happened to all of us since we started gaming with GameBoomers all those years ago. Lots of friendships and support not only with games but each other.

Thank you MaG for creating a site that has brought us so many wonderful new friendships from all over the world! Thank you Anna and all the moderators, reviewers, and tech supporters who keep GB going!

Love You All and Happy to be a part of such a special place!

Gerry catrub
Posted By: connie

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/02/23 12:19 PM

birthday GameBoomers, a big thank you to MaG and all the moderators. Thanks to all the members who help to make this such a wonderful place to call our home away from home. thanks hearts
Posted By: Chief

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/02/23 01:51 PM

Thank you to MaG and BrownEyed Tigre to continu your work and keep GB alive.

And also to all the moderators.

birthday

wave
Posted By: Kickaha

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/02/23 05:22 PM

Many happy returns to GameBoomers, the world would be a poorer place without GameBoomers and sites like it.
Posted By: Lex

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/02/23 05:37 PM

May the Force continue to be with us for many more years! birthday
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/14/23 08:54 PM

Happy Birthday to the friendliest site on the planet. birthday

MaG and everyone here rocks! happydance

Special shoutout to Ana the heart of us all. hearts
Posted By: revco

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/14/23 10:50 PM

Thanks for keeping this site alive!
Posted By: TLC

Re: Happy 24th Birthday GameBoomers - 06/24/23 12:56 PM

Happy Birthday Month to Gameboomers. birthday Especially to MaG for starting it all. I've been coming here for 20 yrs, not as much lately but back in the day, I lived here. And a special thank you to MaG for offering/giving me a moderator position and posting a few WT's that I wrote. This has always been a special place. hearts wavegirl
© 2024 GameBoomers Community