GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#100309 - 12/30/03 10:39 PM BS3 Crystals
waves Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Everson, Wa. U.S.
O.k., now what am I doing wrong?? (Or not doing??)

I got the machine together and the energy is just aflowin away, got all the crystals pointed in the right direction, I thought, with the beam pointing at or maybe slightly above the hulking machine, but the machine doesn't move and the panel isn't exposed. Wonder why not, pleze??

Thanks....

waves

#100310 - 12/30/03 11:47 PM Re: BS3 Crystals
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

You have to target the machine straight on --- to either pull it or push it depending on whether your laser flow is coming or going <g> laugh

There are 2 alcoves that should be opened behind the machine.
One you need to push the machine, this action will cover the other alcove. So this time you change the crystal flow to hit the machine (by the wall now) again but this time you have to reverse the flow of the laser to pull it away. This will then allow access to both alcoves. smile

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (CCbomber, Ewil02, dragonuk44, gymcandy1, hagatha, kjos, dorish, Lex, Don M, 2 invisible), 89 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users