GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1013078 - Yesterday at 09:55 PM Last Half of Darkness Society of the Serpent Moon
jersey Offline
Shy Boomer

Hello,

I am at the cemetery where there is the "gear puzzle" It says you need the booklet and CD to complete the puzzle. I purchased this game online so I have neither of these items. I can't be the first one with with problem? Any suggestions as to how to proceed? The seller says contact the creators of the game. Do you think that is possible?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely

Kathy

#1013079 - Yesterday at 10:24 PM Re: Last Half of Darkness Society of the Serpent Moon [Re: jersey]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Since this isn't a glitch, I'll move you to the Hints forum.
Hints usually handles saved games if you want to go that route.

#1013081 - Yesterday at 10:45 PM Re: Last Half of Darkness Society of the Serpent Moon [Re: Jenny100]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I saw someone on another forum with the same problem, and this solution was offered (this was a poster on Gamersgate, helping another poster who had downloaded the game there):

This link will show you a photo of the CD.

Quote:
By looking at the positions of X, E and A you can figure out the puzzle with any disc you have at hand.

Let us know if this is of any help.

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (bermag45, curly, Mad, Adam Beals, lynthorpe, 1 invisible), 40 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Newest Members
spaceasylum, marczzel, mspoodle, lillioka, Kitty_Kat
8659 Registered Users