GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1026504 - Yesterday at 05:46 PM Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam
Donald Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Florida
Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam for $4.99

Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon

Note This package includes Society of the Serpent Moon PLUS 3 Additional Last Half Games too! (Shadows of the Servants, Beyond the Spirit's Eye, Tomb of Zojir)

Edited by Donald (Yesterday at 05:54 PM)

#1026506 - Yesterday at 06:00 PM Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam [Re: Donald]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Donald - that's a really good deal. wave

#1026534 - Yesterday at 10:44 PM Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam [Re: Donald]
Iurii Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Thanks for the news!

#1026625 - Today at 03:55 PM Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam [Re: Iurii]
Space Quest Fan Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Columbus,Ohio
thanks Donald thumbsup

#1026647 - Today at 09:26 PM Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam [Re: Donald]
linda333 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canada
That is a great deal! I have a question about being able to complete the games. I have played them before and I am sure when you ordered them on a disk you also received a journal with information you need to complete each game. As a download how would you get the information located in the
physical copy of the journal sent to you? Can you finish the games without this information? Thanks...from what I remember you have to use the physical
copy of the information sent in the journal to figure out a puzzle etc.

Edited by linda333 (Today at 09:31 PM)

#1026648 - Today at 09:44 PM Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam [Re: linda333]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Linda, I would hope that the copy protection documentation would be included as part of the download purchase, but of course I cannot be sure that it is. It seems that it must be included or else folks would not be able to finish the game. Maybe someone else knows for sure.

#1026657 - 29 minutes 14 seconds ago Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam [Re: Donald]
oldbroad Online   sad
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
I just want to know if all 4 of the games actually work on Windows 7.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (GuybrushThreepwood, Terri824, gymcandy1, oldbroad, Koala, BrownEyedTigre, 1 invisible), 49 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
nadayehia, daventry, Specialbit, DailyMagic, frogsteray
8711 Registered Users