GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Riddle of the Sphinx #104014
07/27/04 07:58 PM
07/27/04 07:58 PM
Michigan
L
LS1966 Offline OP
Shy Boomer
LS1966  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
L

Michigan
Ok...I'm stumped! I'm in the Anubis Maze and I have been circling this thing for hours. I'm supposed to get to a section where I can hear water and so far that's not happening. Can anyone lead me out of here?
woozy

Re: Riddle of the Sphinx #104015
07/27/04 08:28 PM
07/27/04 08:28 PM
Oregon
Rice burner Offline
Addicted Boomer
Rice burner  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Oregon
LS, try this walkthrough and see if the illustrations of the maze will help you.

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcRr/ROTS.htm

If not we may have to wait for someone with a save.

Kay

Its one of those doors that needs a thingy thing.
Re: Riddle of the Sphinx #104016
07/27/04 08:30 PM
07/27/04 08:30 PM
West Seattle, WA
ces Offline
Settled Boomer
ces  Offline
Settled Boomer

West Seattle, WA
Here is the step-by-step walkthrough from the strategy guide - IT IS VERY DETAILED AND IS DEFINITELY A SPOILER!!!
1. Start at the large cobra statue, stay to one side or the other and click forward until you bend around, coming to an opening with light shining through. 2. Turn into that opening. You should be looking at an Anubis (dog god) shrine torch. Click one to approach the Anubin and turn right. Click to follow the inner path. 3. Continue clicking forward, following the path unfil the next Anubis torch entrance. Click to approach the Anubis and turn right again. 4. Again, follow the inner path. Continue forward, following the winding path, until you come to the Horus (hawk god) shrine torch. 5. Click once to approach the Horus and follow the path to your right. Continue forward until you see a double Anubis torch, one recessed in the distance. Click forward and stay to your right. You will approach a single Anubis torch. 6. Click to the right and in the distance you will see a Tauret (hippo god) shrine torch. Click to approach the Tauret and the view will change to the left and an Anubis torch in the distance. 7. Continue toward the Anubis which will show you a path to the left; follow this path. 8. Continue clicking forward and you will arrive at two doorways. 9. Turn left into the Sacred Pool.

Hope this does it for you!

:-)

Christine
Re: Riddle of the Sphinx #104017
07/27/04 10:02 PM
07/27/04 10:02 PM
The Garden State
LadyKestrel Offline
Adept Boomer
LadyKestrel  Offline
Adept Boomer

The Garden State
As a general rule, head for the Anubis statues! smile

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (manxman, Redz, BrownEyedTigre, jboliver), 521 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users