GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#105221 - 10/05/04 11:29 AM Re: Myst III Exile - Lava Room
kszanz Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Dexter, MO
I thought I sent a message yesterday asking for additional help on this, but it doesn't appear to be here. Therefore, I'll try again.

After waiting 2 1/2 months, I finally decided to try this again. I have tried at least 100 times to get the red knob to go all the way around and only managed to get it to work about three different times. I could not figure out how in the world I did it, so I could not get it to go up the second time so I could reach the fan switch. Also, despite what one of the walkthroughs said, doing it counter-clockwise does not make it go up; it makes it go down. Therefore, I went up one level and then down.

I DO NOT touch the left button. I click the red knob, remove my finger from the mouse button, move the red knob to the left using the mouse only so I hear it click twice and then and only then click the mouse button. Other than the three times I managed somehow to get it to go all the way around, the only thing that happens is the bar goes over and down back and forth. I've come to hate that bar. It's supposed to only do that when I make it go through the slot. Trust me, I am not doing that; so why does it insist on doing it anyway. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

I'm sorry. I give up. Can someone please send me a saved game just past this part. I totally and completely give up on this one. Believe me, I have read four different walkthroughs and cannot get it to work despite following all of the instructions.

Thanks so much for all of you trying to help me.

#105222 - 10/05/04 01:59 PM Re: Myst III Exile - Lava Room
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Kszanz, you did post yesterday, I don't know why you weren't able to see it. But since this message says the same things, I took the other one out.

Have you checked these directions? It is often hard to find a save for a game that is as old as this one, but I will contact a source that might have one. Hang on... wave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (RebKean, dorish, mbday630, Cue, Haroula, Lagavulin, connie, kjos, monbron, 1 invisible), 72 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users