GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
starship titanic need help #105284
11/19/03 07:11 PM
11/19/03 07:11 PM
Northern Wisconsin USA
Erinus Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Erinus  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Northern Wisconsin USA
I am at the beginning of the game. I am trying to find my room. I found the well, but don't see 4 elevators there. I tried the one that is straight ahead, which is the only one I see. I end up being taken down to a weird room. The location is Titania's room. How do I find my own room? I keep wandering around but am getting nowhere. I have a walkthrough but it doesn't really help since I don't see 4 elevators and don't know how to find the right one. My room is SGT class, Floor 30, Elevator 1, Room 5. The DoorBot and Bellbot are no help to me either? This sure is a goofy game so far. duh

When old dogs bark, you should listen. (Unknown)
Re: starship titanic need help #105285
11/19/03 08:07 PM
11/19/03 08:07 PM
The Garden State
LadyKestrel Offline
Adept Boomer
LadyKestrel  Offline
Adept Boomer

The Garden State
Erinus,
The room you're describing is not part of the lift system but more like the central command area.

There are 4 lifts around the central Well. If you picture the Well as an ellipse, the lifts are grouped in pairs across from each other along the longer sides of the ellipse.

Those navigation arrows can be a bit fussy. You need to be positioned exactly to turn toward each elevator. The elevator you need is one of the two opposite the Pellerator (which you can't use yet). As you exit the Embarkation Lobby, step forward, turn left, then head around the well to the left. Lift 2 will be the first one on your right and the second will be Lift 1, the one you need. Your PET will tell you what lift you are facing. Use your Remote Thingummy to call the lift (highlight lift & click call). You can use Chat-o-Matic to tell the Liftbot your floor.

Lady K.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Attaboy20, Koala, Pandora, Draclvr), 178 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users