GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1091611 - 12/03/16 11:52 PM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
dianne Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Quesnel b.c.
the link doesn't work for me thanks dianne

#1091612 - 12/04/16 12:21 AM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Laurette Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Marietta, GA

The link also doesn't work for me. Tried Iceburg website, didn't find it. (also (duh) was does DRM-free mean?

I usually don't care for Steam games; however, after researching further. found out that Steam has a LOT more variety than another popular website.

Really am interested in the most current Barrow Hill game. Thank you.

#1091613 - 12/04/16 12:28 AM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Uncle Reg Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA

Thanks, Ana. Downloading it now.

#1091616 - 12/04/16 01:35 AM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Laurette, some people don't like Steam, I happen to like it. You can take your pick from where you wish to purchase.

Carrie, some anti-virus sends a false positive. Sorry that happened to you.

Can't explain why some of you can't access the website. :duh:

#1091693 - 12/04/16 08:08 PM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Starcom Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ottawa
Hi,
I just bought the DRM-free download and all went smoothly, my Kaspersky security software did not give me any problems when downloading nor did it give me any problems when installing it.

I played the game for about 30 minutes to test to see if it worked correctly and so far so good.

Wow, what a eerie game and it has been a long time since I've played an adventure game that gave me chills. Will be awhile before I continue the game since I have others to finish, but I am looking forward to playing this one.

In my opinion, it is well worth the $17.77 Canadian dollars ($13.0 US)

#1091704 - 12/04/16 09:30 PM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sonic Boomer

So happy to hear all went well Starcom!

#1091754 - 12/05/16 08:33 AM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sarahandus Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Bonney Lake, Washington
I thought I might have to skip the latest Barrow Hill, but you have saved the day with the news of a DRM free version. Immediately bought it!

Now if only the new Syberia comes out DRM free I'll be in game heaven.

#1091800 - 12/05/16 01:57 PM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Carrie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: San Francisco area, Calif.
thanks Mad & Ana All's well now and the game's ready to play.

Thank you for easing my jitters regarding WS.Reputation.1... which seemed to be less of an issue, because I subsequently got a popup saying I needed 3d3x9_43.dll. Went to MS site & downloaded the most current (I believe) DirectX, disabled my Norton & installed it, enabled Norton... and then installed the game with no further problems.

Looks like it's GAMEtime now!!
Again, thanks for being there.

#1091805 - 12/05/16 02:54 PM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sonic Boomer

Enjoy Carrie!

#1091850 - 12/06/16 12:00 AM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
yay12 yay12 yay12

#1092224 - 12/08/16 04:01 PM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: Mad]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
My retail, DRM Free version arrived today .... A game on a disk (yahoo !!) AND a nice little manual included broccoli12

#1092227 - 12/08/16 05:07 PM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sonic Boomer

Enjoy, Mad!

#1092232 - 12/08/16 06:39 PM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Massachusetts
Downloading now. woot

#1092280 - 12/09/16 10:02 AM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: Laurette]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Sweden
Originally Posted By: Laurette

The link also doesn't work for me. Tried Iceburg website, didn't find it. (also (duh) was does DRM-free mean?

I usually don't care for Steam games; however, after researching further. found out that Steam has a LOT more variety than another popular website.

Really am interested in the most current Barrow Hill game. Thank you.

DRM-free means that you can copy it or burn it or something. I'm not good at explaining it, but it's free to copy anyway. thumbsup12

#1092303 - 12/09/16 01:04 PM Re: Barrow Hill - The Dark Path Boxed and DRM Version Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Carrie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: San Francisco area, Calif.
Have been playing with no problems.

After so many years, I still remember a lot of that stuff around the now-dilapidated service station... even expected another surprise "Caw-caw" of a raven while exploring the area near the back entrance... which gave all of us a scare!

It's good to be back in Barrow Hill. Spooky and good.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (BrownEyedTigre, Koala, CanukDenis, manxman, Draclvr), 100 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Airersa, GamingPhreak, Vampybites, blpogue, hera
8958 Registered Users