GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1107031 - 04/12/17 09:39 PM Re: Thimbleweed Park now available for Xbox One, Windows, Mac, and Linux [Re: sanford]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Glad you enjoyed the game, Sandy. thumbsup

Congratulations on playing and finishing the game in hard mode. That way, you saw most if not all of what the game has to offer, which is a good thing. smile

#1107032 - 04/12/17 09:39 PM Re: Thimbleweed Park now available for Xbox One, Windows, Mac, and Linux [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Glad you got through, SAndy! Did you enjoy it?

Ana wave

#1107128 - 04/13/17 05:54 PM Re: Thimbleweed Park now available for Xbox One, Windows, Mac, and Linux [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Congratulations, Sanford rah

And .... Thank you very much for mentioning there was a patch.
I didn't know about that so I'll go and download it now thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad happydance

#1107155 - 04/14/17 12:45 AM Re: Thimbleweed Park now available for Xbox One, Windows, Mac, and Linux [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Thanks Marian, Jenny, and Mad,
I really DID enjoy this game (once got the hang of it), and I'm replaying it right now, but this time I'm relying on just one walkthrough instead of two, which I did the first time around. Mad, with the latest update from GOG, the patch is already incorporated into the newest version, so installing the patch is not necessary. After playing the first time, I deleted the game as well as the save files, downloaded and installed the newest version. when I deleted the game, even though I also chose to delete the save games, they were NOT deleted. I conctacted GOG Support,and asked for the location of those save files and found out that they resided in C:\Users\User\Appdata\Terrible Toybox\Thimbleweed Park.(I have Win 10). I then deleted all the save files in that folder. That way I started playing the newest version with a clean slate. BTW, I just found a pretty good WT from GAMEFAQS while I was googling "Thimbleweed Park Walkthrough", although I followed a different WT playing this game the first time. ENJOY!
Sandy

#1107210 - 04/14/17 01:40 PM Re: Thimbleweed Park now available for Xbox One, Windows, Mac, and Linux [Re: sanford]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Sanford smile

I downloaded the game immediately it was for sale at GOG so I'm pretty sure I will need to use the patch yes

#1107248 - 04/14/17 08:12 PM Re: Thimbleweed Park now available for Xbox One, Windows, Mac, and Linux [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Mad,
After installing the newest version from GOG, I tried to install the patch, but, I got a message saying that the game was already upgraded, which means that if you have the latest version, the patch is already incorporated. I hope you enjoy this game as much as I have.
Sandy

#1107322 - 04/15/17 12:20 PM Re: Thimbleweed Park now available for Xbox One, Windows, Mac, and Linux [Re: sanford]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Well in that case, Sanford, I'm now covered for both options grin

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (connie, DocPaul, Redz, GBC, curly, Pandora), 134 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Marinus_Louis, tuna, danait13, mozkito314, LeonDaydreamer
8972 Registered Users